Techno-Conglomerate Symbols (flag + accent tag)

Type (e.g. Planet, Faction, System): Faction symbols (Techno-Conglomerate)

Short Description: spacer.png (flag)

spacer.png (accent icon)

How will this be reflected on-station?: The accent will be used by individuals from the Techno-Conglomerate, most likely just off-worlders and IPCs. The flag could potentially be made into an in-game item like other banners and put into the loadout down the line, either by me or someone else.

Does this addition do anything not achieved by what already exists?: Yes; I think that, without providing an entire expansion of the Techno-Conglomerate's lore, adding some imagery to the faction would go a long way toward livening it up to begin with.

Do you understand that the project may change over time in ways that you may not foresee once it is handed over to the Lore Team? Absolutely. I am also happy for any modifications to either symbol to be made down the line, and would even be willing to hand over the project file for the flag or the .dmi for the accent icon in case the lore team wants to make any changes themselves.

Long Description: For the Techno-Conglomerate's flag, the black represents the void of space, the gray its technological reserves, and the light blue chevron its traveling as a fleet. The triangles represent the Council of Ten, and the red triangle represents the Balbo. The small circles represent the fleet's myriad smaller ships.

For the accent tag, it is meant to represent a helix or lattice. Its working description is:

"TCs ((Techno-Conglomerate citizens)) are highly accustomed to living and working among synthetics, and this reflects even in their speech: A take on the Frontiersfolk accent, but duller and more robotic in comparison to their Xanusian counterparts."

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...