BileThePilot - Unban Request

Midge

BYOND Key: BileThePilot
Total Ban Length: Permanent, I assume
Banning staff member's Key: drwago
Reason of Ban: General greytiding, attacking people, attempting to kill crew after finding out you will be banned
Reason for Appeal: I haven't done that, last I remember playing was before summer, and the ban happened in 2019, see attachment. I definitely have played after 2019 and I believe there has been a bug of sorts.

image.png

I have also been banned on the Discord for something I did on the Minecraft server, which I don't think should carry over. I have played after being banned from the Discord and the Minecraft Server and I contacted an admin after getting onto the server, they told me that it was a Minecraft server ban and does not apply to SS13. Do not remember their name.

5 hours ago, Midge said:

I have also been banned on the Discord for something I did on the Minecraft server, which I don't think should carry over. I have played after being banned from the Discord and the Minecraft Server and I contacted an admin after getting onto the server, they told me that it was a Minecraft server ban and does not apply to SS13. Do not remember their name.

You were banned for saying this stuff in the discord:

image.png.985ef3285d9d127cf1272fb4c767c356.png

Screenshot_20220103-234756_Discord-Beta.