Theplahunters unban appeal (teamspeak and server)

You were banned in December not a year ago, you need to got to the RKSzone website to apply for a TS unban. I have to agree with Gollee, your behavior was highly inappropriate whilst you were here and I feel like you apology was lackluster and lacked and sincerity. -1

Reason of ban, the extended one: Repeated harassment of players over TS, forums, despite multiple warnings to the contrary. This also includes harassment of players over LOOC. Note that the player was warned to on multiple accounts about his conduct, over the course of roughly 2-3 months.

You were banned in December not a year ago, you need to got to the RKSzone website to apply for a TS unban. I have to agree with Gollee, your behavior was highly inappropriate whilst you were here and I feel like you apology was lackluster and lacked and sincerity. -1

Alright, if you do not believe it is sincere i'm not one to argue with what you see, also: November.

EDIT: Witt, did you expect me to cry and grovel? Did you expect me to beg for forgiveness? I said sorry, i meant it. Not going to put a bunch of theatrics in it to draw it out and make myself seem weak.

Edited by Guest
Reason of ban, the extended one: Repeated harassment of players over TS, forums, despite multiple warnings to the contrary. This also includes harassment of players over LOOC. Note that the player was warned to on multiple accounts about his conduct, over the course of roughly 2-3 months.

Please show me said harassment.

LOOC: Plahunter101: (?) You did what pump and table couldnt

LOOC: Plahunter101: get me banned from the TS

LOOC: Plahunter101: Hope you feel good about yourself

http://puu.sh/hkNkp/5a8dce6df7.png

There was also harassment towards Bakagaijin over LOOC/adminhelps. Give me roughly 24 hours to see if I can scrounge up those as well, as my personal library extends to only mid November.

So now you take jokes as serious harassment? And you have done the same, you're very rude and harrassing as well. Please, open up a bible and read Matthew 7:1-3

The people in question took them as harassment, and they had prior incidents with you of similar accord to raise up. You were warned, and you even accepted your actions as being out of line. Further more, there's the case of you conducting a personal attack against Nightmare, your banning administrator, and using certain details of his personal life as a platform for attack. That is also unacceptable.

The people in question took them as harassment, and they had prior incidents with you of similar accord to raise up. You were warned, and you even accepted your actions as being out of line. Further more, there's the case of you conducting a personal attack against Nightmare, your banning administrator, and using certain details of his personal life as a platform for attack. That is also unacceptable.

Alright, it's obvious because of your friends being offended i'm not being un banned, lock this if you feel like just not "dealing with me." no use dribbling on with you.

Ahem.

If this is of any indication, I do not believe you've improved your attitude in the absolute slightest. In my eyes, you were banned because you acted and spoke upon things that made you out to be a very unbecoming member of our community.

You lack self-control and you've always exhibited an alarmist attitude towards just about anything under the sun.

There is absolutely nothing that could convince me that you deserve a ban appeal outside of a formal apology to everyone you have offended, slandered, as well as fessing up and taking responsibility for what you did.

This is quite honestly one of the worst ban appeals I've seen (that weren't outright troll posts).

The very first thing you do is contest everyone's posts in an extremely rude and confrontational way, which is pretty much the reason why you were banned in the first place. This does absolutely nothing to show that you've changed or improved at all.

This is quite honestly one of the worst ban appeals I've seen (that weren't outright troll posts).

The very first thing you do is contest everyone's posts in an extremely rude and confrontational way, which is pretty much the reason why you were banned in the first place. This does absolutely nothing to show that you've changed or improved at all.

Oh lord Frances, am I to bend at the knee and kiss your ring? I made this appeal to prove a point, and it has been made. So feel free to lock this.

Considering the lengths you went to in order to make members of the community uncomfortable here, and the fact that your apparent apology lacks any sincerity, I'm going to deny the request and lock the thread.

As you decide, you are free to appeal the ban, but I advise putting more effort into the matter.