Recommend-A-Theme: The Revival

@Faye <3 For Bitter Promise, to capture the lonely conflicted robot vibes for those long, dark hours spent in her boiler closet.

Spoiler

@Misiek1001 For Alvere, sorry. Had to do it. He's too much of a villain.

Spoiler

@dessysalta Based on the relatively little I've seen from GEVURAH, and possibly influenced by how much of that involved a burst rifle.

Spoiler

And, for Sadie. It's mostly slow, and calm, and quiet, but it rises to a frantic, emotional high - before simmering down again, like water roiling down after a storm. I think it fits her nicely.

Spoiler

@goolie I feel this plays in Coffee's head.

Spoiler

@CatsinHD And for Maryah Marakova! Sorta thrifty vibes.

Spoiler

For my own, I present Lily Lowe Nines Hazel #S-H9.09, the comically opportunistic self-owned Hazel unit with a dim sense of self and a dimmer ethical intuition.

image.png.493df622ed3edb9186e56d141fc92287.png

• Like 1

@hazelmouse

Spoiler

Probably one of the more obscure artists I've been listening to recently is LIL DUSTY G, who I think really perfectly forms the middle point between melancholy and rhythmic/calm. Since OUTSIDE is about being a pariah and trying to cope with it, and Lily's entire attitude kinda revolving around that, it felt fitting.

Some runner-ups:

• Like 1

@dessysalta Regrettably, I don't remember that much from the Sadie and Von Roes situation, but I suppose this is fitting.

Spoiler

@hazelmouse You know exactly what you're going to see here, I don't even need to say anything.

Spoiler

@Faye <3 For Bitter Promise. I'm sure I'm completely off wtih the vibes, but the way she looks and sometimes acts kinda gives me that sort of feel.

Spoiler

On another note, I offer my depressed Fisanduhian, since Alvere's on a vacation to kill perform some diplomatic work back in Imperial space.

Erwin Bauknecht

image.png.5ca09e374909b646bf585fad1a23a893.png

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Damn. I got in real late for this. Either way, lets keep it going.

@Comet Blaze For someone finding their place.

Spoiler

@goolie Funky and playful.

Spoiler

@Tomixcomics THE Chef.

Spoiler

@CatsinHD Daughter of the Free Council.

Spoiler

@hazelmouse Energetic and talkative.

Spoiler

@Misiek1001 Melancholy amidst the cold.

Spoiler

And to continue this thread, I offer the mustache-wearing...

Rogério Devera.

image.png.d1c1ca8067b6987ffaeea6da31c7fa3c.png