Borers

Guest Marlon Phoenix

Guest Marlon Phoenix

Bring back borers. I have not had that game mode in so long.

It's like the excitement of nuke and xenomorph infestation but the antagonist goals are entirely against murdering people, and in fact killing people makes their job harder.

Bring it back pls

People see a borer and stomp on it harder than Issac stomps necromorphs. Doctors find out about them

instantly because of the medhud icon and use surgery to remove it. Then most people will scream over the radio to get it out.

Doctors only see them if they take full control. This is something a borer should not generally be doing (it severely damages the host)

Giving bor some "carrots" instead of just "sticks" is something to consider for making hosts be less dickish about borers in their heads too.

We need either memes or borers, that's for sure. I'm also not sure how playable the memetic entity is at present, but from what I've read the idea is very fascinating - when you don't count the whole "sleep toxin insta-death" idea. If we could replace that with something a bit more substantial, that would be nice - perhaps a more "involved" process to kill the meme, but sleep toxin prevents it from jumping from person to person?