Cosima Saeva's hat!

Scurra

BYOND Key: Scurra

Character name: Cosima Saeva

Item name: Worn red cap

Why is your character carrying said item to work? I could go into a massive backstory, but I don't feel like you'd all want to read entire paragraphs! Simply put, Cosima is always seen with her signature red soft-cap, and I wanted to go the extra mile to personalize her, and to have something that actually encourages people to engage with her about.

Item function(s): Completely aesthetic, is just another red cap except with a different sprite, name, and description.

Item description: A worn, red cap. There's a silver badge along the side, embroidered with a fist. Near the silver badge, there are a few gouging claw marks. On the front of the cap right above the bill, reads a stitched-in text in black thread: Cosima Saeva.

Item appearance: And, here are the sprites! I hope this is okay, this is my first time ever really trying something of this caliber @-@

Additional comments:

Edited by Guest
I want! This! In! It's! Gr8! Backstory works and made me love the character

Er... Maybe I'm missing something but.. What backstory? All they said was they always wear a red cap

That would be telling about a pretty sizable part of the hat, now, wouldn't it?

As I was told earlier, there is evidently a backstory for this hat. You need only ask to get an answer, though, in IC.

(...) not where everyone can see. I want the custom item to be found out IC'ly, not where someone can just paroose over it on this forum and never ask about it again :c

I would like to inquiry, why would anyone "ask" about a simple, red hat? Isn't just a simple hat, just worn-out? Nothing extraordinary, right? I wonder, is there a point in applying for normal items, just worn-out?

Item description: A worn, red cap. There's a silver badge along the side, embroidered with a fist. Near the silver badge, there are a few gouging claw marks. On the front of the cap right above the bill, reads a stitched-in text in black thread: Cosima Saeva.

Item appearance: And, here are the sprites!

If you'd even so much as glanced at the description or viewed the sprites, you'll see it's not "just an ordinary, red cap that's only worn" :I

If you'd even so much as glanced at the description or viewed the sprites, you'll see it's not "just an ordinary, red cap that's only worn" :I

Alright, I was fooled by this (and other "worn" hats and suits):

Item function(s): Completely aesthetic, is just another red cap except with a different sprite, name, and description.

I retract my concerns. My bad.Ignore this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...