So'Kea Slijep

Kavios Karlik

Christian Keener

Kamaziera Elsani

Rozhad Alakiv

Candace Grey

Ser Knyght

Cyffredinol Pqrts

How long have you been playing on Aurora?: Over a year at this point.

Why do you wish to be on the whitelist?: Ive had it once before, I had fun, others had fun with me as a head, and I want to to bring that fun back.

Why did you come to Aurora?: Random chance, first server on SS13 that worked for me.

Have you read the BS12 wiki on the head roles you plan on playing?: Yes

Please provide well articulated answers to the following questions in a paragraph each.

Give a definition of what you think roleplay is, and should be about: Roleplay, simply put, is about playing a role you've give yourself. More than anything it should be about enjoying what you do, without making it less enjoyable for others. That being said, being a head roleplay is important, so you need to act maturely as them.

What do you think the OOC purpose of a Head of Staff is, ingame?: The purpose of a head of staff is to make sure the staff under them work smoothly, and that if something goes awry they can work together with each other to resolve the situation in the best was possible.

What do you think the OOC responsibilities of Whitelisted players are to other players, and how would you strive to uphold them?: Setting a mark as others who want to play better or advance to heads themselves. I got to the point where I thought I was ready to be a head myself from watching, observing and learning from heads. I hope that I can live up to the people Ive observed by doing my best as a head and hopefully setting good examples for others.

Please pick one of your characters for this section, and provide well articulated responses to the following questions.

Character name: Emily O'Harron

Character age: 37

Please provide a short biography of this character (approx 2 paragraphs):

Born on Luna, Emily grew up going to public school. From a young age she was as she is now. Absolved in her work, caring more for her work than those around here. This eventually faded in high school. She became the teacher's assistant, and their pet. Combing work and social interaction worked, she worked with helping and going to people with the same fervor she put into working herself. Later in life, as time went on, and she had to go to collage and pick what she would do, she picked business and law. Majoring in business, minoring in law. She heard the term "married to the job" countless times in her life, and that actually sounded appealing to her, at the time.

She found her first job in Nanotrasen. Starting off in cargo on a different station as their Quartermaster. After years of hard work, she was eventually promoted to be the personal assistants to captains, head of personnel's, and IA agents. After all her time working, she was married to her job, like she thought would be nice. But it was wearing on her, never having anyone closer to her than a people who wouldn't call her anything but a cowroker, but something did happen to help keep her happy. Now, she was promoted to those jobs herself, and she was rerouted to work on Aurora too.

What do you like about this character?: I like being a paperbitch, Im one of the guys who likes doing paperwork, and this character has that in stride. Plus, I like playing the nice Irish foodie, its fun too.

What do you dislike about this character?: Shes primarily a captain, and I don't want to touch anything thats not extended with a 9 and a half foot pole with a head role, so they cuts her play time quiet a lot.

What do you think makes this character fit to be a head of staff?: Ive been playing her as my first and only captain since I had my whitelist the first time.

Please provide well articulated answers to the following question.

How would you rate your own roleplaying?: 7 outta 10, would whitelist again pls?

Extra notes: Before anyone asks, my first whitelist was stripped after the incident with Karnakai's Thunderdome, and I participated in it as an Unathi head of staff.

Wait he does not have Whitelist?

+1 from me

This player is one of the few players i thought make a great Head of Staff.

Thats all from me. Best of luck

His Whitelist was removed recently; if he wants to share why, he can.

I can support this, provided that JBoy doesn't go down the same path as before.

I find the fact that you got your whitelist stripped without warning over a single incident where you partook in some extended fun a little ridiculous.

I understand the final decision is the 'mins, but unless there was anything else that led to the strip I really think you should have it back.

If people died, that might've been an issue. I might be undercutting that as well, though. I have my doubts as to whether the thunderdome was sanctioned by CC, as a bloody 'n gritty Thunderdome match at its roots is nothing to handwave. More context about who got hurt and what damage was undertaken by their participants would clear up the issue.

THe captain alone approved it, not CC. Two people "died," one assistant died because the MD's on the scene made to ensure no one died all went SSD at once in a massive stroke of bad luck, and they didn't adhere to the rule that fighters were supposed to concede if their life was in immediate danger. The other was an IPC who got beheaded, so was easily repairable.

Tish talked to me via BYOND, so sadly thats lost to time, but from what I can remember, this is about the just of what was said. "We expect head whitelisted members not to do stupid shit like this. When stuff like this happened, you're slapping me and Dea in the face with our own respect."

Character names:

Mutastir Shayt

Dandy Mann

Poslan Kur'yer

Emily O'Harron

Jeanna Cowart

Shinjlekh Ukhaan

Khara Isra

Dimitri Pavlov

Miracle Kifer

Peixe Intelixente

Jackson Sullivan

Alisa Keener

So'Kea Slijep

Kavios Karlik

Christian Keener

Kamaziera Elsani

Rozhad Alakiv

Candace Grey

Ser Knyght

Cyffredinol Pqrts

That's the biggest collection of transgender, transplanetary and transreal characters I've ever seen.

+1

Just two, quick things for clarification: It's Aqy, not Dea. Head of staff whitelists are accepted on the basis that they're easy to get and easy to lose as its trade-off. This is a well-known fact that's been stated multiple times int he past.

That being said, I'll pass judgement on head of staff whitelists as soon as I figure a few things out. Tomorrow afternoon at the latest.