Warhammer: 40k

Fav race is Eldar, just because of their lore, and how badass their Phoenix Lords are. Maugan Ra fought an entire tendril of Hive Fleet Leviathan single handedly and still won. IG and Space Marines are also badass, IG mainly because of the Death Korps of Krieg and the Iron Guard. Tanith First and Only are cool too.

I like the Emperor's Children because of Noise Marines, Thousand Sons because of Rubric Marines, and the World Eaters because of Khorne Bezerkers.

I don't like Nurgle, so the Plague Marines of the Death Guard are kinda meh. But I do like those four main Traitor Legions. It' cool how they're all molded to serve one god.

I also like the Blood Angels because Sanguine and the Legion of the Damned.

Fun fact: When Horus was made Warmaster by the Emperor pre-Heresy, every single Primarch bitched and moaned about how it should've been them, especially Guilliman. All, that is, aside from Sanguinius. Sanguinius and Horus were best bros, and he went around to all the pissed-off primarchs and made them feel good about their place and that Horus was the best suit for the role. Knowing that, the Sanguinius/Horus fight upon the Battle Barge must've been heart-rending for him.

Matt Ward is the spawn of Heresy and should be purged. Let's not even talk about his things, including but not limited to:

Blood Angels and Necrons teaming up against Tyranids and peacefully going their seperate ways afterwards

Grey Knights

The Gray Knight who's wandering about the Warp fucking up the Chaos Gods' days periodically

Rowboat Girlyman

Smurfs in general

The updated Blood Angels codex that is twenty levels of what

Updated Bolter Bitches codex

Making Necrons Tomb Kings IN SPAAAAAAAACE

Matt Ward is the spawn of Heresy and should be purged. Let's not even talk about his things, including but not limited to:

Blood Angels and Necrons teaming up against Tyranids and peacefully going their seperate ways afterwards

Grey Knights

The Gray Knight who's wandering about the Warp fucking up the Chaos Gods' days periodically

Rowboat Girlyman

Smurfs in general

The updated Blood Angels codex that is twenty levels of what

Updated Bolter Bitches codex

Making Necrons Tomb Kings IN SPAAAAAAAACE

Yup. Though I personally like the new Necron lore, I still like the old lore, apparently, in the new codex which should be out in december, they are getting two main factions, C'tan controlled, and Freecrons, which might be cool.

Okay, got some questions.

What do you guys think about the Inquisition? Favorite corresponding astartes branch of the three (Hereticus/Sisters of Battle, Malleus/Grey Knights, Xenos/The Deathwatch)?

I personally hate the inquisition since they're all paranoid bastards. But I love The Deathwatch. They're awesome.

And another question:

Favorite Chaos Gods? Rank the top four from most favorite to least or something. And include why, plox. Include Malal if you want. Don't have to.

I'd say I like Tzeentch the most, just because of how badass his marines and sorcerers have proven to be in the Dawn of War series. Rubric Marines ftw.

Second is Khorne. I love how much he honors battle, and also Khorne Berzerkers are extremely badass. I just can't help but admire them.

Then Slaanesh, which used to be my favorite, but then I realized I'm not all into that kinky shit, and I think how honorable Khornates are, and how badass Sorcerers are, Slaanesh's Noise Marines pale in comparison. So Slaanesh dropped in interest for me. Noise Marines are still cool.

Then Nurgle is last, just because I hate disease. I also hate looking at all of those poor Plague Marines with their entrails hanging out of their armor, all torn apart and shit, because none of them actually want to be like that - they've just been absorbed by diseases that break down their sanity until they get mad stockholm's syndrome and start loving that shit like crazy. It's unfortunate.

Okay, got some questions.

What do you guys think about the Inquisition? Favorite corresponding astartes branch of the three (Hereticus/Sisters of Battle, Malleus/Grey Knights, Xenos/The Deathwatch)?

I personally hate the inquisition since they're all paranoid bastards. But I love The Deathwatch. They're awesome.

And another question:

Favorite Chaos Gods? Rank the top four from most favorite to least or something. And include why, plox. Include Malal if you want. Don't have to.

I'd say I like Tzeentch the most, just because of how badass his marines and sorcerers have proven to be in the Dawn of War series. Rubric Marines ftw.

Second is Khorne. I love how much he honors battle, and also Khorne Berzerkers are extremely badass. I just can't help but admire them.

Then Slaanesh, which used to be my favorite, but then I realized I'm not all into that kinky shit, and I think how honorable Khornates are, and how badass Sorcerers are, Slaanesh's Noise Marines pale in comparison. So Slaanesh dropped in interest for me. Noise Marines are still cool.

Then Nurgle is last, just because I hate disease. I also hate looking at all of those poor Plague Marines with their entrails hanging out of their armor, all torn apart and shit, because none of them actually want to be like that - they've just been absorbed by diseases that break down their sanity until they get mad stockholm's syndrome and start loving that shit like crazy. It's unfortunate.

You should also count, that Nurgle actually CARES about his followers, Still Tzeentch ftw