Frances: "Don't even think about posting anything."

BYOND Key: Launch-Box

Total Ban Length: Week

Banning staff member's Key: Frances

Reason of Ban: Frances: You're an idiot. You were always an idiot. Notes are here to represent how much of an idiot you are, and they are not biased, because you acted like an idiot and were given notes that represent it, so that next time you act like an idiot, our staff actually knows to punish you appropriately rather than giving you another slap on the wrist (that you will clearly disregard or argue against"

Frances: "Here's my advice: Don't think about bitching about this one. Don't even think about posting anything"

Reason for Appeal:

http://aurorastation.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=633&start=10

Quoted from Frances because he saw fit to hide his Shitmin activities by locking and archiving my previous thread, wich he will probably do the same here.

Frances: "You're an idiot. You were always an idiot. Notes are here to represent how much of an idiot you are, and they are not biased, because you acted like an idiot and were given notes that represent it, so that next time you act like an idiot, our staff actually knows to punish you appropriately rather than giving you another slap on the wrist (that you will clearly disregard or argue against)."

Straight up insulting me when all I have done in the thread is try to explain why my notes and my ban are unfair.

Frances: "So, I'm not actually going to play the hand-holding game. The one where we patiently explain to you how every single sentence you ever got was justified as you fabricate asinine arguments while trying to belittle us as much as you can. Instead, I'm just going to extend your ban to a week-long one, for making such a god-awful appeal, and to give you some time to think about what you've done and maybe consider changing your attitude."

This just goes to show exactly how vindictive and asinine some of your admins are. I was banned for a week, for appealing and argueing my case in a civil manner, without insulting anyone. Go back to my thread, and please. PLEASE tell me where I have insulted anyone or did anything but try to explain why my ban is unfair and unnecessary to you.

But judging from how your admins appear to handle things, I am guessing you'll probably just project more threats and insults onto me again.

Frances: "Here's my advice: Don't think about bitching about this one. Don't even think about posting anything"

Apparently I am being threatened as well.

This is just childish.

This post does have a few insults in it. Do you know why? Because I'm pretty mad now. And I have good reason to be, this Frances person has apparentally made it his personal goal to be the biggest ass to me he can possibly be for defending myself. It's unfair, a witch hunt, and I do not deserve it.

I apologize for the angry tone of this post, I don't normally insult people like this in my arguements. This needs to be lifted right now, it's straight up unfair and unnessicary.

Edited by Guest
Agreeing with Frances, you are acting like a child, grow up, or find somewhere else to play, all the advice I can give you.

Please tell me where I am being childish by argueing my ban in the appeals section, wich is what it's meant for. In my pevious post that was deleted I did not insult anyone. I was giving reasons why my ban was unfair.

Then Frances comes along and decides to week ban me for having the gall to defend myself.

Your ban appeal was denied as the reason for the ban was found to be justified. Additionally, I extended your ban to give you some time to reflect upon your continued aggressive behavior. Please, go and do that.

I am now going to politely ask that you refrain from making another of these threads.