PumpkingSlice on 2014-12-08 21:00 to 21:40 UTC +01:00

BYOND KEY: Yisss

STAFF BYOND KEY: PumpkingSlice

REASON FOR COMPLAINT: Lack of understanding, being ignorant and completely one-sided, reviving the head of staff after he was murdered because he refused to acknowledge how the revolution escalated, ultimately put me in the hall of shit through his actions.

EVIDENCE: http://pastebin.com/ENihzedn There are the logs that I could rip off the file before I have left the server. Have in mind that these are the logs in an original state, so you can see the murder and our entire argument there.

REMARKS: Here I am going to place a few pointers on why PumpkingSlice was completely insufferable and hostile towards me by his outright ignorance and one-sided point of view:

1. Right after I have murdered the CMO, he has instantly privately messaged me on this matter. I have explained it to him that I deem the reason of the CMO leaving my character out to starvation, being a general jerk and then even getting a pay rise for his actions a proper escalation. As you might know, when people starve in real life, they tend to revolt to try and survive. He apparently has not understood that and kept standing on his own ground. It was like throwing words at a wall, it all bounced away.

2. He constantly claimed that a revolution is not about a violent turn of events, kept failing at the task of trying to make sense about what is antagonist all about. Apparently for him, it is always about maiming or kidnapping people? Seriously? So essentially, he believes that an antagonist should harm somebody and then leave them to cry for help and get ultimately jailed for this. The same with kidnapping, but that poor person does not understand the fact that some people tend to scream really fast when something like that happens, and with security + AI on the station side it proves to be a real god damn challenge. Oh yeah, he also said that the point of an antagonist is not to win, but to lose.

3. When I have tried to explain it to him what is a revolution about, even giving him a link to an article on Wikipedia which talks about revolution, he refused to believe anything written on it. He kept standing at his own damned point like a donkey. Per the definition, a revolution is a sudden and violent outburst which aims to take down the current government. As you might know, there is no fire without a spark, and I have delivered that spark which was promptly ignored and removed with his adminfuckery.

4. He refused to leave me alone when I was trying to do a surgery on a patient, and when I was clearly seeing people who wanted to RP with me. Even fucking worse, the HoS just came to the medical bay, and the CMO was all nice and dandy yelling that I murdered him. He was completely unscarred, while he was clearly dead when I flushed him.

These points are obviously not as perfect as you might think, I am writing this complaint out of an impulse, because I believe that what PumpkingSlice did is a complete fucking bullshit. Just read through the logs, I dare you. Even other players agreed that his course of action is shit. I'm just so god damn mad because of him and his insensitivity about murder. Yesterday some random dude bombed the escape arm, 'removing over three people from the round', and he didn't do jack shit.

I really want him to get some sense talked into him, I don't like talking to a wall, I don't like his fucking ignorance, I don't like his attitude which literally screams I AM THE ONLY RIGHT PERSON HERE AND YOU SHOULD SHUT THE FUCK UP!

I know this rant is making me look like a total asshole, but that is the fault of PumpkingSlice. I really enjoyed the server, playing here yesterday was lovely, but after this round and just the total... Bullshittery I have experienced myself, I have to sadly take a break from there or abandon it. I won't hold back from giving a honest opinion about the server and that particular admin too. I think that people should be careful near somebody like him, he's a real nerve-wracker.

And here's the only part of the logs that are actually revelevent:

˙Mortimer Lore has been drilled in the head with surgical drill by Lanik Cis!

OOC: XanderDox: Gah, so many conflicting things have been said to me aout this game mode

˙Lanik Cis misses Mortimer Lore with the surgical drill!

˙The wound on Mortimer Lore's head widens with a nasty ripping voice.

Bonaventus Caius says, "Im going to sleep"

Mortimer Lore [145.9] says, "HELP"

Mortimer Lore talks into the chief medical officer's headset

OOC: DeathlySoul: Could they try to be nice and desperately cover for NT's asshattery?

Integra Langley [145.9] asks, "Location?"

Tony Adams [145.9] says, "Calm down people, you're not to question the decisions of command, please keep-"

˙Lanik Cis has disarmed Mortimer Lore!

Lanik Cis blinds Mortimer Lore with the flash!

Houssam Jawdat [145.9] says, "In a minute; is busy. Check notice boarrrd."

˙You hear a loud cracking sound coming from Mortimer Lore.

Mortimer Lore screams!

˙You hear a sickening cracking sound coming from Mortimer Lore's face.

Mortimer Lore screams!

Central Command Update

Rogue drone alert

Contact has been lost with a combat drone wing operating out of the NMV Icarus. If any are sighted in the area, approach with caution.

˙Unknown (as Mortimer Lore) has been drilled in the head with surgical drill by Lanik Cis!

Bonaventus Caius asks, "Can i help?"

˙Unknown (as Mortimer Lore) has been drilled in the head with surgical drill by Lanik Cis!

Unknown (as Mortimer Lore) talks into the chief medical officer's headset

Mortimer Lore(as Mortimer Lore) says, "IM BEING MURDER IN MEDICAL"

˙You hear a loud cracking sound coming from Unknown (as Mortimer Lore).

Unknown (as Mortimer Lore) screams!

Mortimer Lore(as Mortimer Lore) says, "HELPE"

˙The wound on Unknown (as Mortimer Lore)'s chest widens with a nasty ripping voice.

˙The wound on Unknown (as Mortimer Lore)'s chest widens with a nasty ripping voice.

˙Unknown (as Mortimer Lore) has been knocked unconscious!

˙Pulling Unknown (as Mortimer Lore) in their current condition would probably be a bad idea.

Unknown (as Mortimer Lore) seizes up and falls limp, his eyes dead and lifeless...

Mortimer Lore's Death Alarm [145.9] says, "Mortimer Lore has died in ˙Medbay!"

Fernando Williams [145.9] says, "I am back, ROy"

˙Bonaventus Caius stabs Bonaventus Caius in the left arm with syringe!

Lanik Cis starts stuffing Unknown (as Mortimer Lore) into the disposal.

You stuff Unknown (as Mortimer Lore) into the the disposal unit!

Maxwell Mason [145.9] says, "...oh no."

Phoebe Essel [145.9] says, "..Cis. What did you do."

Roy Wyatt [145.9] says, "If anyone in Science is not asleep and still needs glass, lemme' know."

Houssam Jawdat [145.9] says, "AI, bolt medical."

Bonaventus Caius asks, "Why?"

Lanik Cis [145.9] exclaims, "I did nothing!"

Lanik Cis exclaims, "I did nothing!"

Fernando Williams [145.9] shouts, "I need glass!"

˙Lanik Cis has thrown the surgical drill.

Roy Wyatt [145.9] says, "Stop sleeping."

Bonaventus Caius [145.9] says, "Actually cis did do nothing"

Mike Axel shouts, "Oi!"

Lanik Cis asks, "Yeah?"

Mike Axel says, "CMO"

Mike Axel asks, "Where?"

Lanik Cis says, "I am just here."

Lanik Cis says, "Uh, he was in the recovery room."

Mike Axel frowns.

Fernando Williams [145.9] says, "Sorry, it was break"

Lanik Cis says, "He's in the recovery room."

Phoebe Essel [145.9] says, "I liked that one, you know."

Integra Langley blinks.

Integra Langley nods.

Alice Parker [145.9] says, "I'm adding glass to my next shipment. Come by in about two minutes to collect it."

˙The labcoat is full, make some space.

You put the space cleaner into the labcoat.

Roy Wyatt [145.9] says, "Don't worry."

Integra Langley asks, "Excuse me?"

Bonaventus Caius says, "Please leave"

Lanik Cis asks, "Yup?"

Moderator PM from-PumpkingSlice: Hello there. So can you explain this please? [15:05:31] Attacked by Lanik Cis (yisss) with surgical drill (INTENT: DISARM) (DAMTYE: BRUTE) = null

Bonaventus Caius says, "Oh there is no operation"

Integra Langley looks over at Bonaventus and shakes her head at him.

Maxwell Mason [145.9] asks, "Has anyone seen the HoP?"

Integra Langley asks, "Where is Lore?"

Bonaventus Caius says, "Hm"

PM to-PumpkingSlice: I killed the CMO as a retalation for his earlier actions and because of NT's decisions.

Bonaventus Caius says, "If i may"

Roy Wyatt [145.9] says, "Can I get a better drill?"

Lanik Cis says, "Last time I have seen him in the recovery room."

Roy Wyatt [145.9] says, "Damn it."

PM to-PumpkingSlice: RPly.

EmPrESS [Medical] states, "CMO Mortimer Lore is deceased."

Integra Langley says, "He was not in the recovery room, doctor."

Bonaventus Caius says, "I think he went a bit cookoo"

Moderator PM from-PumpkingSlice: What were there "earlier actions?"

PM to-PumpkingSlice: I mean, not RPly because you can't RP murder without him screaming to oquickly, but I had a good RP reason.

Phoebe Essel [Medical] says, "We will clone her."

Bonaventus Caius says, "You know, bat shit insane"

Phoebe Essel [Medical] says, "..Him? I can't exactly tell."

PM to-PumpkingSlice: Him disallowing Lanik to eat, leaving him to starving.

Integra Langley puts her hand to her ear, staring at Lanik.

Phoebe Essel [Medical] says, "..The morgue is bolted."

PM to-PumpkingSlice: Removing his medical headset and bringing to brig afterwards, and then his payrise.

Integra Langley says, "Lore's body was found in cargo..."

Lanik Cis says, "Maybe he got flushed down disposals? I dunno."

Moderator PM from-PumpkingSlice: Okay. But you thought it was okay to just kill someone and remove them out of the round without any buildup?

Integra Langley then looks over at the other doctor.

Bonaventus Caius says, "Really? that would explain things"

PM to-PumpkingSlice: There was a buildup?

EmPrESS [Medical] states, "The morgue was bolted as part of the order to seal medical. Access has been returned as there is no immediate manhunt in progress."

Integra Langley asks, "When and how did this happen?"

PM to-PumpkingSlice: Since the start, after the medbay break room incident.

Bonaventus Caius says, "I cam ein on it at the end"

Integra Langley says, "Lets move outside of the room."

Phoebe Essel says, "Come on, you lot. Scram. I have surgery."

PM to-PumpkingSlice: I was actually going to leave him alone, but the sudden payrise to other species angered Lanik greatly.

Moderator PM from-PumpkingSlice: From what I saw, you just outright murdered them because of a few things which wouldn't even be considered worthy of murdering someone for.

Lanik Cis says, "I can show you."

˙Jason Hyde has been laid on the operating table by Phoebe Essel.

Integra Langley says, "Come, Lanik."

The locker has been unlocked by Phoebe Essel.

The locker has been locked by Phoebe Essel.

PM to-PumpkingSlice: Point of views are different for each person though.

Jason Hyde snores.

˙Phoebe Essel has been attacked in the chest with medical mask by Phoebe Essel!

˙Phoebe Essel is trying to put a medical mask on Jason Hyde

Alice Parker [145.9] says, "Uh. You're not autopsying them on my conveyor belt."

Integra Langley says, "Lanik, out here, come."

˙Phoebe Essel is trying to put an anesthetic tank on Jason Hyde

PM to-PumpkingSlice: I thought that being refused food, brought to jail because I wanted to keep my right to eat, and then see the same person get glorified and getting a payrise over nothing was outrageous.

Alice Parker [145.9] says, "Drag it outta here already."

LOOC: Yisss: Sorry, talking to an admin.

Houssam Jawdat [145.9] says, "Do not touch the body."

LOOC: NursieKitty: it k

Lanik Cis asks, "Yup?"

Bonaventus Caius asks, "Would you be a willing subject?"

Integra Langley says, "Get that bloody needle away from me."

Bonaventus Caius asks, "Ill take that as a maybe?"

Serenity Neferet says, "You can clean up the blood back there now."

Bonaventus Caius asks, "No?"

Serenity Neferet says, "I've taken a sample already."

Moderator PM from-PumpkingSlice: But it's not about point of view; it's about you ganking someone without reasonable cause. You don't murder your boss in the open at your workplace just because they refused you something. That makes literally 0 sense. You go through proper channels and file a complaint against them.

PM to-PumpkingSlice: I haven't ganked him.

Integra Langley says, "Now, both of you explain just how the CMO manages to flush himself without either of you noticing."

Bonaventus Caius asks, "How do you do that?"

PM to-PumpkingSlice: Ganking means to murder somebody without any prior interaction with them. I have interacted with him enough.

Alice Parker [145.9] says, "If anyone's hungry, cargo has pizzas."

Lanik Cis says, "There WAS a masked man running at him."

Bonaventus Caius puts the syringe into the medical backpack.

OOC: Jackboot: The fax format was deleted

Integra Langley asks, "A /masked/ man?"

OOC: Jackboot: From the forum

OOC: Jackboot: why

Bonaventus Caius says, "Yup"

OOC: XanderDox: Nupe

OOC: Bakagaijin: im cry

OOC: XanderDox: It wasnt!

Moderator PM from-PumpkingSlice: You /did/ gank him. You came out of no where and just started to attack him because he didn't let you eat. I'm not buying it.

OOC: The duke of time: ic ooc

OOC: XanderDox: http://aurorastation.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=58

Lanik Cis nods, "A masked man started beating the CMO. I have saw the start, and then just stayed away. I didn't want to die too."

OOC: PumpkingSlice: It's there. I moved it to Official guides and tutorials.

PM to-PumpkingSlice: I did not. Jesus christ, can you check the whole logs? Or can you just let it end up ICly?

Bonaventus Caius says, "And im a douche so i didnt help"

PM to-PumpkingSlice: I am right now getting questioned. He refused to let me eat, brigged me, was a douche to me, and then the payrise was the peak of Laniks's patience.

Bonaventus Caius says, "Well"

Integra Langley grumbles in anger and nods. "Alright... The information'll help to some exten--" Raises a hand to Bonaventus. "To some extent."

Integra Langley says, "Thank you, doctors."

Lanik Cis chuckles.

Lanik Cis says, "A douche?~"

Bonaventus Caius [145.9] asks, "No one crazy yet?"

Bonaventus Caius talks into the medical radio headset

Bonaventus Caius asks, "No one crazy yet?"

Bonaventus Caius says, "Well satanist"

Bonaventus Caius says, "Fine line really"

Bonaventus Caius whispers, "Why did you kill the a-hole?"

EmPrESS [145.9] states, "It is unlikely that insane crewmembers will respond to that technique. If you are short on patients, I suggest examining the psychological health of disgruntled crewmembers."

PM to-PumpkingSlice: You see, if I haven't interacted with him earlier, I wouldn't have a reason to be hostile towards him.

Moderator PM from-PumpkingSlice: Okay. That's fine and all. But you had other options you could have chosen which wouldn't instantly remove someone from a round and provide them with an interesting situation to roleplay in. All you literally did was kill someone because they were mean to you, which just does not make sense in a work place environment. You had other options such as capturing them or maiming them.

Bonaventus Caius [145.9] says, "Nah thats just anger issues common to all crewmembers working under ass hats"

Bonaventus Caius says, "Nah thats just anger issues common to all crewmembers working under ass hats"

Fernando Williams [145.9] says, "Chemist"

Phoebe Essel [145.9] says, "..We don't work under "asshats.""

PM to-PumpkingSlice: Yeah, and the capturing would end with him screaming for security, and obviously me getting executed afterwards.

PM to-PumpkingSlice: I'm sorry, but I'm not a fan of being in a lost position all the time. :(

Bonaventus Caius [145.9] says, "Speak for yerself"

Bonaventus Caius says, "Speak for yerself"

Cryogenic Oversight [145.9] says, "Jacob Kaipov has entered long-term storage."

˙!Phoebe Essel cauterizes the incision on Jason Hyde's left leg with the cautery.

Phoebe Essel says, "Must you."

Moderator PM from-PumpkingSlice: It's not a lost position. You have tools and means of doing that. Rev is a GROUP antag round for a reason. You're meant to communicate with the other revolutionists and gradually build up. That's what you didn't do.

˙Phoebe Essel is trying to take off an anesthetic tank from Jason Hyde's back!

˙Phoebe Essel is trying to take off a medical mask from Jason Hyde's head!

PM to-PumpkingSlice: Because it's literally impossible? The only other rev there was in medical team was removed.

Phoebe Essel shakes Jason Hyde trying to wake him up!

Attention! Security level elevated to blue

The station has received reliable information about possible hostile activity on the station. Security staff may have weapons visible, random searches are permitted.

˙!Phoebe Essel washes their hands using the sink.

PM to-PumpkingSlice: Can you be open-minded about some situations, please?

Phoebe Essel says, "Don't forget your bag."

Arrivals Announcement Computer [145.9] says, "Anna Lee, Warden, has arrived on the station."

Jason Hyde says, "Thank you so much."

Alice Parker [145.9] asks, "Who wanted glass?"

Jason Hyde says, "Slimes are dangerous."

Bonaventus Caius [145.9] says, "Pleased to say the sleep drugs work"

Bonaventus Caius [145.9] says, "I think i need a lie down"

The locker has been unlocked by Lanik Cis.

Moderator PM from-PumpkingSlice: You're assuming it's impossible. And I'm afraid to say you're assuming wrongly. Rev can be done if it's done right. And one thing oyu certianley need to do is get rid of the misconception that is "Aim of revs is to kill heads of staff" because that's what I'm getting from you right now.

You put the flash into the labcoat.

PM to-PumpkingSlice: Can you please then show me your own course of action how would you get out of your department, while your sensors are on, the AI is watching, and you'd probably get yelled to come back or even worse: Arrested.

Maxwell Mason [145.9] asks, "Mister Jawdat?"

Houssam Jawdat [145.9] asks, "Yes?"

Maxwell Mason [145.9] says, "I have refomatted the paperwork."

PM to-PumpkingSlice: And please tell me how would you manage to capture the CMO without him screaming on the radio for help, and without suddenly getting rushed by four security officers who would then throw you into permabrig and murder you.

The locker has been locked by Lanik Cis.

Houssam Jawdat [145.9] says, "Brrring to office."

Maxwell Mason [145.9] says, "Right in front of it."

Moderator PM from-PumpkingSlice: I'll provide my own course of action later. Firstly I'm going to ask you this. What is the aim of an antagonist? The OOC aim of an antagonist.

PM to-PumpkingSlice: Depends on the type of antagonist. Can you be more exact?

Phoebe Essel asks, "..Can you clean that?"

Fernando Williams [145.9] says, "Thanks, cargo"

Lanik Cis says, "I dunno."

Lanik Cis [145.9] asks, "Security?"

Lanik Cis asks, "Security?"

Lanik Cis [145.9] asks, "Can I clean that blue blood from medbay now?"

Lanik Cis asks, "Can I clean that blue blood from medbay now?"

Moderator PM from-PumpkingSlice: It doesn't depend on the type of antagonist. I'm asking what you think the aim of an antagonist is from an ooc perspective.

Moderator PM from-PumpkingSlice: Where antagonist = everything that is antagonistic.

PM to-PumpkingSlice: And I am telling you, that the aim of an antagonist from an OOC perspective depends on the objectives.

Moderator PM from-PumpkingSlice: Have you noticed that you /don't/ have objectives?

PM to-PumpkingSlice: But if I had to give you a general vision of what I think an antagonist should do, then I think they should achieve their objectives at all costs, without exposing themselves too much

Bonaventus Caius asks, "Lanik?"

Bonaventus Caius asks, "Need help?"

PM to-PumpkingSlice: I don't have objectives, yeah, but why are you insisting on telling me that rev mode is all about heads being literally untouchable?

Phoebe Essel [Medical] says, "I'm going to go yell at security."

Bonaventus Caius [Medical] asks, "Why?"

PM to-PumpkingSlice: Because that's what you imply right now, you instantly adminPMed me after I killed the CMO. That is really bad.

Phoebe Essel [Medical] says, "Because I'm good at it."

Head of Security's Desk announcement: This is your newly appointed Head of Security speaking. Due to the murder of the CMO the station alert has been raised to blue. Have a nice day and a productive shift.

PM to-PumpkingSlice: And where in the rules does it say that as an antagonist, you are not allowed to kill somebody upon the earlier events?

Phoebe Essel [145.9] says, "So I suppose we threw that whole "don't announce deaths over comms" to the window."

OOC: K0NFL1QT: How do I unstack pizza boxes?

PM to-PumpkingSlice: This is a heavy RP server, it encourages people to take actions upon the current and earlier events.

Lanik Cis [145.9] says, "I guess."

Lanik Cis says, "I guess."

OOC: Keinto: pick up and click with other hand

Tony Adams [145.9] says, "Everyon heard, Essel. The death alarm. It was a warning."

Lanik Cis [145.9] asks, "So hey, have you heard about that dead CMO?"

Lanik Cis asks, "So hey, have you heard about that dead CMO?"

EmPrESS [145.9] states, "Miscreant Lanik Cis, please decist."

Lanik Cis [145.9] says, "Fine, sorry."

Lanik Cis says, "Fine, sorry."

Moderator PM from-PumpkingSlice: I didn't imply that at all. What I am implying is that you can't literally kill someone and /remove/ them from the round. Allow me to expand. The Objective of an Antagonist: Your aim is to /create/ a situation for people to roleplay in. You're meant elevate a situation correctly. Killing someone because they were mean to you is /not/ the correct course of action. You're not providing other parties/players the ability to roleplay in an environment that you've created. By that point you are greentexting. A.K.A playing to win. And if we're going to quote the rules...

Fernando Williams [145.9] asks, "Tony, i need your signature, can you check my peparwork?"

Moderator PM from-PumpkingSlice: -Only escalate conflict in a realistic manner - some characters might overreact, but you would not realistically go berserk or attempt to kill someone because they stole your prized pen, for instance.#

Moderator PM from-PumpkingSlice: -Only resort to killing if it makes sense. Randomly killing someone because youre a traitor will get you removed right quick. However, in certain situations, murder can serve as a tool, if none other applicable. If youre uncertain, ask for guidance via adminhelps.#

Cryogenic Oversight [145.9] says, "Trucy Faraday has entered long-term storage."

Fernando Williams [145.9] says, "I mean paperwork"

PM to-PumpkingSlice: Okay, so basically, for you a point of an antagonist is to capture people, and then purposefully get caught by security and get punished for it. Right?

Jason Hyde says, "I'm back."

Lanik Cis says, "Come/."

PM to-PumpkingSlice: Also, look at this.

Moderator PM from-PumpkingSlice: You had an opportunity to maim them. Use your tools provided to cause a situation for the other player/parties to roleplay in. You did not do that. Instead you skipped potential roleplay and went straight to removing someone from a round.

˙!Jason Hyde examines himself.

PM to-PumpkingSlice: -Murder can serve as a tool.-

PM to-PumpkingSlice: Who didn't say that the recent dead of a head of staff won't make the RP go faster, and make people want to do more daring things?

Jason Hyde says, "Owww...I hate slimes.."

PM to-PumpkingSlice: But you of course act like you know the best. Seriously, this is a rev round, you would never get away with maiming somebody. If you were, for example, in real life going after your boss, would you rather maim him and then get imprisoned as he later screams for help, or murder him and get away with it?

PM to-PumpkingSlice: Can you use your own imagination and think like this: "What would happen if I was in his place?"

Lanik Cis has grabbed Jason Hyde passively!

LOOC: Yisss: Sorry for the delay, I keep getting bothered by an admin.

LOOC: Yisss: Who apparently doesn't like that antagonists murder people.

OOC: Train94: I don't want to, but I have to go.

˙Jason Hyde has been laid on the operating table by Lanik Cis.

˙Lanik Cis is trying to put a medical mask on Jason Hyde

˙Lanik Cis is trying to put an anesthetic tank on Jason Hyde

Moderator PM from-PumpkingSlice: Okay, so basically, for you a point of an antagonist is to capture people, and then purposefully get caught by security and get punished for it. Right? - Okay let's get this straight. The aim of an antagonist is NOT to win. Your aim is to cause roleplay for others to participate in. You didn't do that. You killed the person, took them out of the round then instantly put them into disposals to remove the body. And no you didn't use murder as a tool. YOu simply used murder as a reason to kill someone for the sake of removing them out of your way.

Moderator PM from-PumpkingSlice: And no I wouldn't kill my boss IRL if they did anything like that. I'd file a complaint.

PM to-PumpkingSlice: Wow what. Do you even know what a revolution is about?

OOC: Rusty967: Heeeyy

PM to-PumpkingSlice: Can you please, just tell me, what is revolution about, how does a revolution escalate? Do you even know the word 'revolution'? Have you ever heard of a revolution that doesn't start with killing? Do you know that revolution is an organized movement that aims to get rid of the current government by VIOLENT means?

˙Lanik Cis is trying to set on Jason Hyde's internals.

Jason Hyde is now running on internals.

Jason Hyde snores.

You start the incision on Jason Hyde's left hand with the scalpel.

Arrivals Announcement Computer [145.9] says, "Sepiw Tew, Chemist, has arrived on the station."

OOC: Bakagaijin: we need mistletoe on the station

˙!You have made an incision on Jason Hyde's left hand with the scalpel.

PM to-PumpkingSlice: If you don't like that there is violence during revolution, why not just rename this mode to something else, for example... Protest?

OOC: Bakagaijin: so i can get some smoochy smoochy

OOC: Bakagaijin: (please dont kiss me ew)

PM to-PumpkingSlice: Where you grab big boards, type slogans, and go strike in front of the bridge by yelling for hours.

Moderator PM from-PumpkingSlice: Revolutions do not have to be violent. Revolutions are about winning hearts and minds. Killing does not achieve this. Killing causes riots. A riot and a revolution are two different things.

Mortimer Lore says, "..."

Alice Parker [145.9] says, "I think Ian might be gay."

Jason Hyde snores.

Wesley Jesse [145.9] asks, "Huh?"

Bonaventus Caius [145.9] asks, "Ian the dog?"

Maxwell Mason [145.9] says, "That is his decision and what he does in the dog house stays there."

Bonaventus Caius [145.9] says, "I thought dogs just hump things in general"

Alice Parker [145.9] says, "Yeah. I left him alone with Lisa and he's done nothing."

PM to-PumpkingSlice: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revolution

PM to-PumpkingSlice: Read types.

Alice Parker [145.9] says, "Except spaz out in the corner."

You start clamping bleeders in Jason Hyde's left hand with the hemostat.

Maxwell Mason [145.9] says, "....dogs aren't humans."

˙!You clamp bleeders in Jason Hyde's left hand with the hemostat.

You start to pry open the incision on Jason Hyde's left hand with the retractor.

˙!You keep the incision open on Jason Hyde's left hand with the retractor.

Maxwell Mason [145.9] says, "They don't jump at everything they see the second they get alone."

PM to-PumpkingSlice: Here is a quote, for example: There are many different typologies of revolutions in social science and literature. For example, classical scholar Alexis de Tocqueville differentiated[5] between political revolutions, sudden and violent revolutions that seek not only to establish a new political system but to transform an entire society, and slow but sweeping transformations of the entire society that take several generations to bring about (e.g., religion). One of several different Marxist typologies divides revolutions into pre-capitalist, early bourgeois, bourgeois, bourgeois-democratic, early proletarian, and socialist revolutions.[6]

Moderator PM from-PumpkingSlice: I'm not saying violent revolutions are not allowed. But there needs to be correct escelation to lead to it being violent. It makes literally 0 sense to be violent becasue someone was mean to you. You go through proper channels and be like "Hey this person is a dick. We should get together and do something." From there something escelates and things happen. Everyone enjoys participating from them on.

Mortimer Lore [145.9] says, "Dogs can be homosexual."

Sepiw Tew [Medical] says, "H-... Uh..."

Roy Wyatt [145.9] says, "Leave them alone inside Cargo Storage."

Sepiw Tew [Medical] says, "..."

Sepiw Tew [Medical] asks, "Hello?"

PM to-PumpkingSlice: >Proper channels.

Phoebe Essel [Medical] says, "Hello. Forgive us for not greeting you."

PM to-PumpkingSlice: Are you suggesting that I should have plotted the murder through radio, with the AI on?

˙Jason Hyde has been attacked in the left hand with retractor by Lanik Cis!

Moderator PM from-PumpkingSlice: And tell me WHERE in taht paragraph you stated does it say revolutions are violent?

Sepiw Tew [Medical] asks, "Oh no worries, I get used to it after a while. Any idea about what happened to the Bar?"

Jason Hyde snores.

You start applying medication to the damaged bones in Jason Hyde's left hand with the bone gel.

EmPrESS [Medical] states, "The bar was damaged by a sabateur after it was ordered closed to increase crew efficiency."

˙!You apply some the bone gel to Jason Hyde's bone in left hand with the bone gel.

PM to-PumpkingSlice: Read the quote.

PM to-PumpkingSlice: Read the article.

PM to-PumpkingSlice: Please, just do, if you know how to read.

You are beginning to set the bone in Jason Hyde's left hand in place with the bone setter.

Samara Davidson [145.9] says, "...um, research director to the R&D window, please."

˙!You set the bone in Jason Hyde's left hand in place with the bone setter.

You start to finish mending the damaged bones in Jason Hyde's left hand with the bone gel.

˙!You have mended the damaged bones in Jason Hyde's left hand with the bone gel.

˙You hear a loud cracking sound coming from Jason Hyde.

Jason Hyde screams!

Sepiw Tew [Medical] says, "Huh, that's quite odd of them. I can see the crew complaining."

Moderator PM from-PumpkingSlice: And how does murdering someone establish a new political system or transform a society? How does it transform people's minds and hearts to your cause?

OOC: Kingmatt9: ayy gais

OOC: NursieKitty: go home

Cryogenic Oversight [145.9] says, "Terry Paulson has entered long-term storage."

OOC: Yisss: To all these guys who are probably waiting for Lanik, I am REALLY sorry but I am constantly bothered by an admin.

OOC: Yisss: I am sincerely sorry for my sluggish actions.

OOC: Yisss: It's hard to do IC and AdminPM at the same time.

You start applying medication to the damaged bones in Jason Hyde's left hand with the bone gel.

OOC: Keinto: badmin stop griff plz

˙!You apply some the bone gel to Jason Hyde's bone in left hand with the bone gel.

You are beginning to cauterize the incision on Jason Hyde's left hand with the cautery.

˙!You cauterize the incision on Jason Hyde's left hand with the cautery.

OOC: TishinaStalker: Alright.

OOC: Rusty967: You don't really need to tell everyone that, just use LOOC.

OOC: TishinaStalker: How about you DON'T take your issue to OOC?

PM to-PumpkingSlice: Haven't you heard of that one saying? "A spark creates a fire"?

OOC: Kingmatt9: Yah...

OOC: Bakagaijin: ROY WYATT THE RED HAIRED LOSER

OOC: Yisss: I'm just saying ,because I am really frustrated right now.

Moderator PM from-PumpkingSlice: So spark implies murdering your boss because they were mean?

Central Command Update

Biohazard Alert

Confirmed outbreak of level 5 biohazard aboard NSS Aurora. All personnel must contain the outbreak.

OOC: NursieKitty: precious ginger

OOC: Yisss: I can't even RP.

OOC: Rusty967: Then don't.

OOC: Keinto: fk u baka

OOC: TishinaStalker: My point still stands. Do not do it, alright?

PM to-PumpkingSlice: Can you just sto ptalking to me for a moment and let me RP?

Tony Adams talks into the head of security's headset

OOC: Bakagaijin: why does roy like sam she's a nerd

˙!You start washing your hands.

˙!Lanik Cis washes their hands using the sink.

OOC: TishinaStalker: Roy's into the nerdy girls.

OOC: Keinto: why do people call roy a NERD

˙Lanik Cis is trying to take off an anesthetic tank from Jason Hyde's back!

˙Lanik Cis is trying to take off a medical mask from Jason Hyde's head!

OOC: NursieKitty: roy is into every girls

OOC: Bughunter66: hi guize

OOC: Rusty967: Because he's a nerd

˙Lanik Cis is trying to put a backpack on Jason Hyde

OOC: Bakagaijin: does he want her to do his math homework

OOC: TishinaStalker: Everybody here is a certified nerd.

OOC: TishinaStalker: Science even moreso.

PM to-PumpkingSlice: Please go ahead and check through the logs and see how things escalated.

OOC: Bughunter66: her "math homework",

OOC: Keinto: no, he just wants to get dose grenades

EmPrESS [Medical] states, "Chemist Sepiw Tew, please be informed that you are required to turn your suit sensors to maximum as per orders from centcom."

PM to-PumpkingSlice: If you only see "Wow he was mean" as a proper reason, then you are sadly not fit to have a revolutionary spirit.

OOC: RunningWithScissors: is math homework code for butt

You shake Jason Hyde trying to wake him up!

Moderator PM from-PumpkingSlice: No I can't. Because frankly I will not allow people to get away with removing people from rounds for the sake of removing them when there is potential for them to have fun too. Frankly I wont stand for allowing someone to think that antagonists on our server are here in the form of play to win. Frankly I wont stand for someone who is being rather obnoxious and failing to understand the issue.

Lanik Cis says, "You are good to go."

OOC: TishinaStalker: lol

Jason Hyde asks, "Am I?"

Sepiw Tew [Medical] says, "Direct from central command, huh? They don't usually do that but sure, they're on now."

Moderator PM from-PumpkingSlice: I really don't want to be a revolutionist thanks. I'm happy with how I am.

PM to-PumpkingSlice: I am not playing to win, I have played accordingly to the RP and how things have escalated.

OOC: Keinto: he wants her to measure him with maths

EmPrESS [Medical] states, "Thank you, Chemist Sepiw Tew."

Jason Hyde says, "My left hand looks bad..."

OOC: Bakagaijin: one of the grenades she gave to roy was nothing but a ramen bomb

Cryogenic Oversight [145.9] says, "William Hynes has entered long-term storage."

PM to-PumpkingSlice: And yeah, you don't want to be a revolutionary. How can yo ueven question such stuff?

Lanik Cis says, "I just fixed it."

OOC: Keinto: lal

LOOC: Yisss: I can't even do surgery right, I keep getting bothered.

OOC: Keinto: i wish i had used it

Lanik Cis [Medical] asks, "Phoebe?"

Lanik Cis asks, "Phoebe?"

Lanik Cis [Medical] asks, "Can you come to surgery room?"

Lanik Cis asks, "Can you come to surgery room?"

LOOC: Bokaza: yeah...

Jason Hyde says, "It looks gross..."

Lanik Cis [Medical] says, "You have a patient. I am having a HoS staring at me."

Lanik Cis says, "You have a patient. I am having a HoS staring at me."

Phoebe Essel [Medical] says, "I can come outside it."

Tony Adams says, "Cis, het out please."

Lanik Cis says, "Wait here for the other surgeon."

OOC: Bughunter66: Should I play Ashlie, Roxy, or Harley this round? I am really torn :C

Phoebe Essel [Medical] says, "I already have a patient."

Phoebe Essel talks into the medical radio headset

OOC: Rusty967: Make a new one

Tony Adams says, "Turn around"

Bonaventus Caius [Medical] asks, "You too?"

Lanik Cis says, "I can't even do surgery without you staring at me."

OOC: Rusty967: Called Derek

˙Tony Adams is trying to put some handcuffs on Lanik Cis

Arrivals Announcement Computer [145.9] says, "Apophis Quihtzin, Cargo Technician, has arrived on the station."

Tony Adams says, "He's alive."

OOC: Rusty967: git you sum men

OOC: Bakagaijin: i want to make a grenade with frost oil and cryo medicine to make an emergency cryo bomb

Lanik Cis asks, "I'm arrested for what?"

Moderator PM from-PumpkingSlice: But you're failing to understand what the issue is. The issue being; You removed someone fro mteh round without allowing them to roleplay. Please provide me an instance where someone killed their boss at work because they were mean.

Tony Adams says, "Murder."

Lanik Cis asks, "What?"

Tony Adams says, "OR attempted at least."

Phoebe Essel says, "If you couldn't do surgery while being watched, use the privacy shutters."

OOC: Bughunter66: buttt rusty, all of them turn into wrecks... :(

Phoebe Essel has grabbed Mortimer Lore passively!

Arrivals Announcement Computer [145.9] says, "Steven Murray, Assistant, has arrived on the station."

OOC: Rusty967: Are you a male in real life?

PM to-PumpkingSlice: You know what. No.

OOC: DeathlySoul: Stasis grenade? Sounds awesome.

OOC: Bakagaijin: there was a really nasty bomb i made for nations too

Moderator PM from-PumpkingSlice: How about this then. Shall we just cut to the chase?

PM to-PumpkingSlice: If this is how it is, then I don't want to play there. If you are acting like a baby because "OH GOD SOMEBODY MURDERED SOMEBODY"

PM to-PumpkingSlice: And then you revive the said person, and get me to jail, then no.

OOC: Rusty967: Also, that grenade idea doesn't work as well. I thought of it a while back but it didn't heal enough.

OOC: Bakagaijin: a smoke bomb with 10 units CH and 10 units of cryptobiolin

PM to-PumpkingSlice: There is no reason to play here if there is no flexibility in RP. I am leaving. Please, have fun in your own circlejerk, where you favorize a ceertain group of people and leave the rest to filth.

Moderator PM from-PumpkingSlice: Well I'm afraid that's a personal issue. If you don't want to play here then that's your choice. I'm only here to enforce the server rules which you broke; ganking.

LOOC: Yisss: Sorry bokaza, but I am leaving.

Anna Lee says, "Mm."

LOOC: Yisss: This is the bullshit of the highest tier.

Tony Adams says, "You can go, Cadet, it was just in case she Cis tried to run."

LOOC: Bokaza: idk, he survived and named you.

LOOC: Yisss: The admins revived a person I murdered, saying that it's wrong to remove a person from the round even when it was properly escalated.

Moderator PM from-PumpkingSlice: We don't really favirouteize, to be honest we hate it.

LOOC: Yisss: He was DEAD.

OOC: DeathlySoul: Might work if it was a large grenade.

LOOC: Yisss: He was absolutely DEAD.

OOC: Contextual: did it work?

OOC: Bakagaijin: it worked /too well/.

LOOC: Yisss: The admins revived him.

Central Command Update

Rogue drone alert

Icarus drone control registers disappointment at the loss of the drones, but the survivors have been recovered.

˙!Bonaventus Caius is buckled in to the bed by Anna Lee!

LOOC: Bokaza: yeah... I agree. That was major bullshit.

LOOC: Yisss: Thank PumpkingSlic.e

˙!Bonaventus Caius was unbuckled by Anna Lee!

-- Click the Moderator's name to reply --

Moderator PM from-PumpkingSlice: I'll also have fun in my circlejerk which consists of currently me at the moment. Thanks for the warm appreciation however.

Don't give the logs for an entire round as evidence when only half are important, at most.

Edit:

Read this : http://aurorastation.org/wiki/index.php?title=Misconceptions

There is a little part at the very end about Antag roles.

It may explain why you diagree with Pump about this.

That's all I'm going say.

And here's the only part of the logs that are actually revelevent:

OOC: XanderDox: Gah, so many conflicting things have been said to me aout this game mode

˙Lanik Cis misses Mortimer Lore with the surgical drill!

˙The wound on Mortimer Lore's head widens with a nasty ripping voice.

Bonaventus Caius says, "Im going to sleep"

Mortimer Lore [145.9] says, "HELP"

Mortimer Lore talks into the chief medical officer's headset

OOC: DeathlySoul: Could they try to be nice and desperately cover for NT's asshattery?

Integra Langley [145.9] asks, "Location?"

Tony Adams [145.9] says, "Calm down people, you're not to question the decisions of command, please keep-"

˙Lanik Cis has disarmed Mortimer Lore!

Lanik Cis blinds Mortimer Lore with the flash!

Houssam Jawdat [145.9] says, "In a minute; is busy. Check notice boarrrd."

˙You hear a loud cracking sound coming from Mortimer Lore.

Mortimer Lore screams!

˙You hear a sickening cracking sound coming from Mortimer Lore's face.

Mortimer Lore screams!

Central Command Update

Rogue drone alert

Contact has been lost with a combat drone wing operating out of the NMV Icarus. If any are sighted in the area, approach with caution.

Bonaventus Caius asks, "Can i help?"

Mortimer Lore(as Mortimer Lore) says, "IM BEING MURDER IN MEDICAL"

Mortimer Lore(as Mortimer Lore) says, "HELPE"

˙Unknown (as Mortimer Lore) has been knocked unconscious!

˙Pulling Unknown (as Mortimer Lore) in their current condition would probably be a bad idea.

Unknown (as Mortimer Lore) seizes up and falls limp, his eyes dead and lifeless...

Mortimer Lore's Death Alarm [145.9] says, "Mortimer Lore has died in ˙Medbay!"

Fernando Williams [145.9] says, "I am back, ROy"

˙Bonaventus Caius stabs Bonaventus Caius in the left arm with syringe!

Lanik Cis starts stuffing Unknown (as Mortimer Lore) into the disposal.

You stuff Unknown (as Mortimer Lore) into the the disposal unit!

Maxwell Mason [145.9] says, "...oh no."

Phoebe Essel [145.9] says, "..Cis. What did you do."

Roy Wyatt [145.9] says, "If anyone in Science is not asleep and still needs glass, lemme' know."

Houssam Jawdat [145.9] says, "AI, bolt medical."

Lanik Cis [145.9] exclaims, "I did nothing!"

Lanik Cis exclaims, "I did nothing!"

Fernando Williams [145.9] shouts, "I need glass!"

˙Lanik Cis has thrown the surgical drill.

Roy Wyatt [145.9] says, "Stop sleeping."

Bonaventus Caius [145.9] says, "Actually cis did do nothing"

Mike Axel shouts, "Oi!"

Lanik Cis asks, "Yeah?"

Mike Axel says, "CMO"

Mike Axel asks, "Where?"

Lanik Cis says, "I am just here."

Lanik Cis says, "Uh, he was in the recovery room."

Mike Axel frowns.

Fernando Williams [145.9] says, "Sorry, it was break"

Lanik Cis says, "He's in the recovery room."

Phoebe Essel [145.9] says, "I liked that one, you know."

Integra Langley blinks.

Integra Langley nods.

Alice Parker [145.9] says, "I'm adding glass to my next shipment. Come by in about two minutes to collect it."

˙The labcoat is full, make some space.

You put the space cleaner into the labcoat.

Roy Wyatt [145.9] says, "Don't worry."

Integra Langley asks, "Excuse me?"

Bonaventus Caius says, "Please leave"

Lanik Cis asks, "Yup?"

Moderator PM from-PumpkingSlice: Hello there. So can you explain this please? [15:05:31] Attacked by Lanik Cis (yisss) with surgical drill (INTENT: DISARM) (DAMTYE: BRUTE) = null

Bonaventus Caius says, "Oh there is no operation"

Integra Langley looks over at Bonaventus and shakes her head at him.

Maxwell Mason [145.9] asks, "Has anyone seen the HoP?"

Integra Langley asks, "Where is Lore?"

PM to-PumpkingSlice: I killed the CMO as a retalation for his earlier actions and because of NT's decisions.

Bonaventus Caius says, "If i may"

Roy Wyatt [145.9] says, "Can I get a better drill?"

Lanik Cis says, "Last time I have seen him in the recovery room."

Roy Wyatt [145.9] says, "Damn it."

PM to-PumpkingSlice: RPly.

EmPrESS [Medical] states, "CMO Mortimer Lore is deceased."

Integra Langley says, "He was not in the recovery room, doctor."

Bonaventus Caius says, "I think he went a bit cookoo"

Moderator PM from-PumpkingSlice: What were there "earlier actions?"

PM to-PumpkingSlice: I mean, not RPly because you can't RP murder without him screaming to oquickly, but I had a good RP reason.

Phoebe Essel [Medical] says, "We will clone her."

Bonaventus Caius says, "You know, bat shit insane"

Phoebe Essel [Medical] says, "..Him? I can't exactly tell."

PM to-PumpkingSlice: Him disallowing Lanik to eat, leaving him to starving.

Integra Langley puts her hand to her ear, staring at Lanik.

Phoebe Essel [Medical] says, "..The morgue is bolted."

PM to-PumpkingSlice: Removing his medical headset and bringing to brig afterwards, and then his payrise.

Integra Langley says, "Lore's body was found in cargo..."

Lanik Cis says, "Maybe he got flushed down disposals? I dunno."

Moderator PM from-PumpkingSlice: Okay. But you thought it was okay to just kill someone and remove them out of the round without any buildup?

Integra Langley then looks over at the other doctor.

Bonaventus Caius says, "Really? that would explain things"

PM to-PumpkingSlice: There was a buildup?

EmPrESS [Medical] states, "The morgue was bolted as part of the order to seal medical. Access has been returned as there is no immediate manhunt in progress."

Integra Langley asks, "When and how did this happen?"

PM to-PumpkingSlice: Since the start, after the medbay break room incident.

Bonaventus Caius says, "I cam ein on it at the end"

Integra Langley says, "Lets move outside of the room."

Phoebe Essel says, "Come on, you lot. Scram. I have surgery."

PM to-PumpkingSlice: I was actually going to leave him alone, but the sudden payrise to other species angered Lanik greatly.

Moderator PM from-PumpkingSlice: From what I saw, you just outright murdered them because of a few things which wouldn't even be considered worthy of murdering someone for.

Lanik Cis says, "I can show you."

˙Jason Hyde has been laid on the operating table by Phoebe Essel.

Integra Langley says, "Come, Lanik."

PM to-PumpkingSlice: Point of views are different for each person though.

Jason Hyde snores.

˙Phoebe Essel has been attacked in the chest with medical mask by Phoebe Essel!

Alice Parker [145.9] says, "Uh. You're not autopsying them on my conveyor belt."

Integra Langley says, "Lanik, out here, come."

PM to-PumpkingSlice: I thought that being refused food, brought to jail because I wanted to keep my right to eat, and then see the same person get glorified and getting a payrise over nothing was outrageous.

Alice Parker [145.9] says, "Drag it outta here already."

LOOC: Yisss: Sorry, talking to an admin.

Houssam Jawdat [145.9] says, "Do not touch the body."

LOOC: NursieKitty: it k

Lanik Cis asks, "Yup?"

Bonaventus Caius asks, "Would you be a willing subject?"

Integra Langley says, "Get that bloody needle away from me."

Bonaventus Caius asks, "Ill take that as a maybe?"

Serenity Neferet says, "You can clean up the blood back there now."

Bonaventus Caius asks, "No?"

Serenity Neferet says, "I've taken a sample already."

Moderator PM from-PumpkingSlice: But it's not about point of view; it's about you ganking someone without reasonable cause. You don't murder your boss in the open at your workplace just because they refused you something. That makes literally 0 sense. You go through proper channels and file a complaint against them.

PM to-PumpkingSlice: I haven't ganked him.

Integra Langley says, "Now, both of you explain just how the CMO manages to flush himself without either of you noticing."

Bonaventus Caius asks, "How do you do that?"

PM to-PumpkingSlice: Ganking means to murder somebody without any prior interaction with them. I have interacted with him enough.

Alice Parker [145.9] says, "If anyone's hungry, cargo has pizzas."

Lanik Cis says, "There WAS a masked man running at him."

Bonaventus Caius puts the syringe into the medical backpack.

OOC: Jackboot: The fax format was deleted

Integra Langley asks, "A /masked/ man?"

OOC: Jackboot: From the forum

OOC: Jackboot: why

Bonaventus Caius says, "Yup"

OOC: XanderDox: Nupe

OOC: Bakagaijin: im cry

OOC: XanderDox: It wasnt!

Moderator PM from-PumpkingSlice: You /did/ gank him. You came out of no where and just started to attack him because he didn't let you eat. I'm not buying it.

OOC: The duke of time: ic ooc

OOC: XanderDox: http://aurorastation.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=58

Lanik Cis nods, "A masked man started beating the CMO. I have saw the start, and then just stayed away. I didn't want to die too."

OOC: PumpkingSlice: It's there. I moved it to Official guides and tutorials.

PM to-PumpkingSlice: I did not. Jesus christ, can you check the whole logs? Or can you just let it end up ICly?

Bonaventus Caius says, "And im a douche so i didnt help"

PM to-PumpkingSlice: I am right now getting questioned. He refused to let me eat, brigged me, was a douche to me, and then the payrise was the peak of Laniks's patience.

Bonaventus Caius says, "Well"

Integra Langley grumbles in anger and nods. "Alright... The information'll help to some exten--" Raises a hand to Bonaventus. "To some extent."

Integra Langley says, "Thank you, doctors."

Lanik Cis chuckles.

Lanik Cis says, "A douche?~"

Bonaventus Caius [145.9] asks, "No one crazy yet?"

Bonaventus Caius asks, "No one crazy yet?"

Bonaventus Caius says, "Well satanist"

Bonaventus Caius says, "Fine line really"

Bonaventus Caius whispers, "Why did you kill the a-hole?"

EmPrESS [145.9] states, "It is unlikely that insane crewmembers will respond to that technique. If you are short on patients, I suggest examining the psychological health of disgruntled crewmembers."

PM to-PumpkingSlice: You see, if I haven't interacted with him earlier, I wouldn't have a reason to be hostile towards him.

Moderator PM from-PumpkingSlice: Okay. That's fine and all. But you had other options you could have chosen which wouldn't instantly remove someone from a round and provide them with an interesting situation to roleplay in. All you literally did was kill someone because they were mean to you, which just does not make sense in a work place environment. You had other options such as capturing them or maiming them.

Bonaventus Caius [145.9] says, "Nah thats just anger issues common to all crewmembers working under ass hats"

Bonaventus Caius says, "Nah thats just anger issues common to all crewmembers working under ass hats"

Fernando Williams [145.9] says, "Chemist"

Phoebe Essel [145.9] says, "..We don't work under "asshats.""

PM to-PumpkingSlice: Yeah, and the capturing would end with him screaming for security, and obviously me getting executed afterwards.

PM to-PumpkingSlice: I'm sorry, but I'm not a fan of being in a lost position all the time. :(

Bonaventus Caius [145.9] says, "Speak for yerself"

Bonaventus Caius says, "Speak for yerself"

Cryogenic Oversight [145.9] says, "Jacob Kaipov has entered long-term storage."

˙!Phoebe Essel cauterizes the incision on Jason Hyde's left leg with the cautery.

Phoebe Essel says, "Must you."

Moderator PM from-PumpkingSlice: It's not a lost position. You have tools and means of doing that. Rev is a GROUP antag round for a reason. You're meant to communicate with the other revolutionists and gradually build up. That's what you didn't do.

˙Phoebe Essel is trying to take off an anesthetic tank from Jason Hyde's back!

˙Phoebe Essel is trying to take off a medical mask from Jason Hyde's head!

PM to-PumpkingSlice: Because it's literally impossible? The only other rev there was in medical team was removed.

Phoebe Essel shakes Jason Hyde trying to wake him up!

Attention! Security level elevated to blue

The station has received reliable information about possible hostile activity on the station. Security staff may have weapons visible, random searches are permitted.

˙!Phoebe Essel washes their hands using the sink.

PM to-PumpkingSlice: Can you be open-minded about some situations, please?

Phoebe Essel says, "Don't forget your bag."

Arrivals Announcement Computer [145.9] says, "Anna Lee, Warden, has arrived on the station."

Jason Hyde says, "Thank you so much."

Alice Parker [145.9] asks, "Who wanted glass?"

Jason Hyde says, "Slimes are dangerous."

Bonaventus Caius [145.9] says, "Pleased to say the sleep drugs work"

Bonaventus Caius [145.9] says, "I think i need a lie down"

Moderator PM from-PumpkingSlice: You're assuming it's impossible. And I'm afraid to say you're assuming wrongly. Rev can be done if it's done right. And one thing oyu certianley need to do is get rid of the misconception that is "Aim of revs is to kill heads of staff" because that's what I'm getting from you right now.

You put the flash into the labcoat.

PM to-PumpkingSlice: Can you please then show me your own course of action how would you get out of your department, while your sensors are on, the AI is watching, and you'd probably get yelled to come back or even worse: Arrested.

Maxwell Mason [145.9] asks, "Mister Jawdat?"

Houssam Jawdat [145.9] asks, "Yes?"

Maxwell Mason [145.9] says, "I have refomatted the paperwork."

PM to-PumpkingSlice: And please tell me how would you manage to capture the CMO without him screaming on the radio for help, and without suddenly getting rushed by four security officers who would then throw you into permabrig and murder you.

The locker has been locked by Lanik Cis.

Houssam Jawdat [145.9] says, "Brrring to office."

Maxwell Mason [145.9] says, "Right in front of it."

Moderator PM from-PumpkingSlice: I'll provide my own course of action later. Firstly I'm going to ask you this. What is the aim of an antagonist? The OOC aim of an antagonist.

PM to-PumpkingSlice: Depends on the type of antagonist. Can you be more exact?

Phoebe Essel asks, "..Can you clean that?"

Fernando Williams [145.9] says, "Thanks, cargo"

Lanik Cis says, "I dunno."

Lanik Cis [145.9] asks, "Security?"

Lanik Cis asks, "Security?"

Lanik Cis [145.9] asks, "Can I clean that blue blood from medbay now?"

Lanik Cis asks, "Can I clean that blue blood from medbay now?"

Moderator PM from-PumpkingSlice: It doesn't depend on the type of antagonist. I'm asking what you think the aim of an antagonist is from an ooc perspective.

Moderator PM from-PumpkingSlice: Where antagonist = everything that is antagonistic.

PM to-PumpkingSlice: And I am telling you, that the aim of an antagonist from an OOC perspective depends on the objectives.

Moderator PM from-PumpkingSlice: Have you noticed that you /don't/ have objectives?

PM to-PumpkingSlice: But if I had to give you a general vision of what I think an antagonist should do, then I think they should achieve their objectives at all costs, without exposing themselves too much

Bonaventus Caius asks, "Lanik?"

Bonaventus Caius asks, "Need help?"

PM to-PumpkingSlice: I don't have objectives, yeah, but why are you insisting on telling me that rev mode is all about heads being literally untouchable?

Phoebe Essel [Medical] says, "I'm going to go yell at security."

Bonaventus Caius [Medical] asks, "Why?"

PM to-PumpkingSlice: Because that's what you imply right now, you instantly adminPMed me after I killed the CMO. That is really bad.

Phoebe Essel [Medical] says, "Because I'm good at it."

Head of Security's Desk announcement: This is your newly appointed Head of Security speaking. Due to the murder of the CMO the station alert has been raised to blue. Have a nice day and a productive shift.

PM to-PumpkingSlice: And where in the rules does it say that as an antagonist, you are not allowed to kill somebody upon the earlier events?

Phoebe Essel [145.9] says, "So I suppose we threw that whole "don't announce deaths over comms" to the window."

OOC: K0NFL1QT: How do I unstack pizza boxes?

PM to-PumpkingSlice: This is a heavy RP server, it encourages people to take actions upon the current and earlier events.

Lanik Cis [145.9] says, "I guess."

Lanik Cis says, "I guess."

OOC: Keinto: pick up and click with other hand

Tony Adams [145.9] says, "Everyon heard, Essel. The death alarm. It was a warning."

Lanik Cis [145.9] asks, "So hey, have you heard about that dead CMO?"

Lanik Cis asks, "So hey, have you heard about that dead CMO?"

EmPrESS [145.9] states, "Miscreant Lanik Cis, please decist."

Lanik Cis [145.9] says, "Fine, sorry."

Lanik Cis says, "Fine, sorry."

Moderator PM from-PumpkingSlice: I didn't imply that at all. What I am implying is that you can't literally kill someone and /remove/ them from the round. Allow me to expand. The Objective of an Antagonist: Your aim is to /create/ a situation for people to roleplay in. You're meant elevate a situation correctly. Killing someone because they were mean to you is /not/ the correct course of action. You're not providing other parties/players the ability to roleplay in an environment that you've created. By that point you are greentexting. A.K.A playing to win. And if we're going to quote the rules...

Fernando Williams [145.9] asks, "Tony, i need your signature, can you check my peparwork?"

Moderator PM from-PumpkingSlice: -Only escalate conflict in a realistic manner - some characters might overreact, but you would not realistically go berserk or attempt to kill someone because they stole your prized pen, for instance.#

Moderator PM from-PumpkingSlice: -Only resort to killing if it makes sense. Randomly killing someone because youre a traitor will get you removed right quick. However, in certain situations, murder can serve as a tool, if none other applicable. If youre uncertain, ask for guidance via adminhelps.#

Cryogenic Oversight [145.9] says, "Trucy Faraday has entered long-term storage."

Fernando Williams [145.9] says, "I mean paperwork"

PM to-PumpkingSlice: Okay, so basically, for you a point of an antagonist is to capture people, and then purposefully get caught by security and get punished for it. Right?

Jason Hyde says, "I'm back."

Lanik Cis says, "Come/."

PM to-PumpkingSlice: Also, look at this.

Moderator PM from-PumpkingSlice: You had an opportunity to maim them. Use your tools provided to cause a situation for the other player/parties to roleplay in. You did not do that. Instead you skipped potential roleplay and went straight to removing someone from a round.

˙!Jason Hyde examines himself.

PM to-PumpkingSlice: -Murder can serve as a tool.-

PM to-PumpkingSlice: Who didn't say that the recent dead of a head of staff won't make the RP go faster, and make people want to do more daring things?

Jason Hyde says, "Owww...I hate slimes.."

PM to-PumpkingSlice: But you of course act like you know the best. Seriously, this is a rev round, you would never get away with maiming somebody. If you were, for example, in real life going after your boss, would you rather maim him and then get imprisoned as he later screams for help, or murder him and get away with it?

PM to-PumpkingSlice: Can you use your own imagination and think like this: "What would happen if I was in his place?"

LOOC: Yisss: Sorry for the delay, I keep getting bothered by an admin.

LOOC: Yisss: Who apparently doesn't like that antagonists murder people.

OOC: Train94: I don't want to, but I have to go.

˙Jason Hyde has been laid on the operating table by Lanik Cis.

˙Lanik Cis is trying to put a medical mask on Jason Hyde

Moderator PM from-PumpkingSlice: Okay, so basically, for you a point of an antagonist is to capture people, and then purposefully get caught by security and get punished for it. Right? - Okay let's get this straight. The aim of an antagonist is NOT to win. Your aim is to cause roleplay for others to participate in. You didn't do that. You killed the person, took them out of the round then instantly put them into disposals to remove the body. And no you didn't use murder as a tool. YOu simply used murder as a reason to kill someone for the sake of removing them out of your way.

Moderator PM from-PumpkingSlice: And no I wouldn't kill my boss IRL if they did anything like that. I'd file a complaint.

PM to-PumpkingSlice: Wow what. Do you even know what a revolution is about?

OOC: Rusty967: Heeeyy

PM to-PumpkingSlice: Can you please, just tell me, what is revolution about, how does a revolution escalate? Do you even know the word 'revolution'? Have you ever heard of a revolution that doesn't start with killing? Do you know that revolution is an organized movement that aims to get rid of the current government by VIOLENT means?

˙Lanik Cis is trying to set on Jason Hyde's internals.

Jason Hyde is now running on internals.

Jason Hyde snores.

You start the incision on Jason Hyde's left hand with the scalpel.

Arrivals Announcement Computer [145.9] says, "Sepiw Tew, Chemist, has arrived on the station."

OOC: Bakagaijin: we need mistletoe on the station

˙!You have made an incision on Jason Hyde's left hand with the scalpel.

PM to-PumpkingSlice: If you don't like that there is violence during revolution, why not just rename this mode to something else, for example... Protest?

OOC: Bakagaijin: so i can get some smoochy smoochy

OOC: Bakagaijin: (please dont kiss me ew)

PM to-PumpkingSlice: Where you grab big boards, type slogans, and go strike in front of the bridge by yelling for hours.

Moderator PM from-PumpkingSlice: Revolutions do not have to be violent. Revolutions are about winning hearts and minds. Killing does not achieve this. Killing causes riots. A riot and a revolution are two different things.

Mortimer Lore says, "..."

Alice Parker [145.9] says, "I think Ian might be gay."

Jason Hyde snores.

Wesley Jesse [145.9] asks, "Huh?"

Bonaventus Caius [145.9] asks, "Ian the dog?"

Maxwell Mason [145.9] says, "That is his decision and what he does in the dog house stays there."

Bonaventus Caius [145.9] says, "I thought dogs just hump things in general"

Alice Parker [145.9] says, "Yeah. I left him alone with Lisa and he's done nothing."

PM to-PumpkingSlice: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revolution

PM to-PumpkingSlice: Read types.

Alice Parker [145.9] says, "Except spaz out in the corner."

You start clamping bleeders in Jason Hyde's left hand with the hemostat.

Maxwell Mason [145.9] says, "....dogs aren't humans."

˙!You clamp bleeders in Jason Hyde's left hand with the hemostat.

You start to pry open the incision on Jason Hyde's left hand with the retractor.

˙!You keep the incision open on Jason Hyde's left hand with the retractor.

Maxwell Mason [145.9] says, "They don't jump at everything they see the second they get alone."

PM to-PumpkingSlice: Here is a quote, for example: There are many different typologies of revolutions in social science and literature. For example, classical scholar Alexis de Tocqueville differentiated[5] between political revolutions, sudden and violent revolutions that seek not only to establish a new political system but to transform an entire society, and slow but sweeping transformations of the entire society that take several generations to bring about (e.g., religion). One of several different Marxist typologies divides revolutions into pre-capitalist, early bourgeois, bourgeois, bourgeois-democratic, early proletarian, and socialist revolutions.[6]

Moderator PM from-PumpkingSlice: I'm not saying violent revolutions are not allowed. But there needs to be correct escelation to lead to it being violent. It makes literally 0 sense to be violent becasue someone was mean to you. You go through proper channels and be like "Hey this person is a dick. We should get together and do something." From there something escelates and things happen. Everyone enjoys participating from them on.

Mortimer Lore [145.9] says, "Dogs can be homosexual."

Sepiw Tew [Medical] says, "H-... Uh..."

Roy Wyatt [145.9] says, "Leave them alone inside Cargo Storage."

Sepiw Tew [Medical] says, "..."

Sepiw Tew [Medical] asks, "Hello?"

PM to-PumpkingSlice: >Proper channels.

Phoebe Essel [Medical] says, "Hello. Forgive us for not greeting you."

PM to-PumpkingSlice: Are you suggesting that I should have plotted the murder through radio, with the AI on?

˙Jason Hyde has been attacked in the left hand with retractor by Lanik Cis!

Moderator PM from-PumpkingSlice: And tell me WHERE in taht paragraph you stated does it say revolutions are violent?

Sepiw Tew [Medical] asks, "Oh no worries, I get used to it after a while. Any idea about what happened to the Bar?"

Jason Hyde snores.

EmPrESS [Medical] states, "The bar was damaged by a sabateur after it was ordered closed to increase crew efficiency."

PM to-PumpkingSlice: Read the quote.

PM to-PumpkingSlice: Read the article.

PM to-PumpkingSlice: Please, just do, if you know how to read.

You are beginning to set the bone in Jason Hyde's left hand in place with the bone setter.

Samara Davidson [145.9] says, "...um, research director to the R&D window, please."

˙!You set the bone in Jason Hyde's left hand in place with the bone setter.

You start to finish mending the damaged bones in Jason Hyde's left hand with the bone gel.

˙!You have mended the damaged bones in Jason Hyde's left hand with the bone gel.

˙You hear a loud cracking sound coming from Jason Hyde.

Jason Hyde screams!

Sepiw Tew [Medical] says, "Huh, that's quite odd of them. I can see the crew complaining."

Moderator PM from-PumpkingSlice: And how does murdering someone establish a new political system or transform a society? How does it transform people's minds and hearts to your cause?

OOC: Kingmatt9: ayy gais

OOC: NursieKitty: go home

Cryogenic Oversight [145.9] says, "Terry Paulson has entered long-term storage."

OOC: Yisss: To all these guys who are probably waiting for Lanik, I am REALLY sorry but I am constantly bothered by an admin.

OOC: Yisss: I am sincerely sorry for my sluggish actions.

OOC: Yisss: It's hard to do IC and AdminPM at the same time.

OOC: Keinto: badmin stop griff plz

You are beginning to cauterize the incision on Jason Hyde's left hand with the cautery.

˙!You cauterize the incision on Jason Hyde's left hand with the cautery.

OOC: TishinaStalker: Alright.

OOC: Rusty967: You don't really need to tell everyone that, just use LOOC.

OOC: TishinaStalker: How about you DON'T take your issue to OOC?

PM to-PumpkingSlice: Haven't you heard of that one saying? "A spark creates a fire"?

OOC: Kingmatt9: Yah...

OOC: Bakagaijin: ROY WYATT THE RED HAIRED LOSER

OOC: Yisss: I'm just saying ,because I am really frustrated right now.

Moderator PM from-PumpkingSlice: So spark implies murdering your boss because they were mean?

Central Command Update

Biohazard Alert

Confirmed outbreak of level 5 biohazard aboard NSS Aurora. All personnel must contain the outbreak.

OOC: NursieKitty: precious ginger

OOC: Yisss: I can't even RP.

OOC: Rusty967: Then don't.

OOC: Keinto: fk u baka

OOC: TishinaStalker: My point still stands. Do not do it, alright?

PM to-PumpkingSlice: Can you just sto ptalking to me for a moment and let me RP?

OOC: Bakagaijin: why does roy like sam she's a nerd

˙!You start washing your hands.

˙!Lanik Cis washes their hands using the sink.

OOC: TishinaStalker: Roy's into the nerdy girls.

OOC: Keinto: why do people call roy a NERD

˙Lanik Cis is trying to take off an anesthetic tank from Jason Hyde's back!

˙Lanik Cis is trying to take off a medical mask from Jason Hyde's head!

OOC: NursieKitty: roy is into every girls

OOC: Bughunter66: hi guize

OOC: Rusty967: Because he's a nerd

˙Lanik Cis is trying to put a backpack on Jason Hyde

OOC: Bakagaijin: does he want her to do his math homework

OOC: TishinaStalker: Everybody here is a certified nerd.

OOC: TishinaStalker: Science even moreso.

PM to-PumpkingSlice: Please go ahead and check through the logs and see how things escalated.

OOC: Bughunter66: her "math homework",

OOC: Keinto: no, he just wants to get dose grenades

EmPrESS [Medical] states, "Chemist Sepiw Tew, please be informed that you are required to turn your suit sensors to maximum as per orders from centcom."

PM to-PumpkingSlice: If you only see "Wow he was mean" as a proper reason, then you are sadly not fit to have a revolutionary spirit.

OOC: RunningWithScissors: is math homework code for butt

Moderator PM from-PumpkingSlice: No I can't. Because frankly I will not allow people to get away with removing people from rounds for the sake of removing them when there is potential for them to have fun too. Frankly I wont stand for allowing someone to think that antagonists on our server are here in the form of play to win. Frankly I wont stand for someone who is being rather obnoxious and failing to understand the issue.

Lanik Cis says, "You are good to go."

OOC: TishinaStalker: lol

Jason Hyde asks, "Am I?"

Sepiw Tew [Medical] says, "Direct from central command, huh? They don't usually do that but sure, they're on now."

Moderator PM from-PumpkingSlice: I really don't want to be a revolutionist thanks. I'm happy with how I am.

PM to-PumpkingSlice: I am not playing to win, I have played accordingly to the RP and how things have escalated.

OOC: Keinto: he wants her to measure him with maths

EmPrESS [Medical] states, "Thank you, Chemist Sepiw Tew."

Jason Hyde says, "My left hand looks bad..."

OOC: Bakagaijin: one of the grenades she gave to roy was nothing but a ramen bomb

Cryogenic Oversight [145.9] says, "William Hynes has entered long-term storage."

PM to-PumpkingSlice: And yeah, you don't want to be a revolutionary. How can yo ueven question such stuff?

Lanik Cis says, "I just fixed it."

OOC: Keinto: lal

LOOC: Yisss: I can't even do surgery right, I keep getting bothered.

OOC: Keinto: i wish i had used it

Lanik Cis [Medical] asks, "Phoebe?"

Lanik Cis asks, "Phoebe?"

Lanik Cis [Medical] asks, "Can you come to surgery room?"

Lanik Cis asks, "Can you come to surgery room?"

LOOC: Bokaza: yeah...

Jason Hyde says, "It looks gross..."

Lanik Cis [Medical] says, "You have a patient. I am having a HoS staring at me."

Lanik Cis says, "You have a patient. I am having a HoS staring at me."

Phoebe Essel [Medical] says, "I can come outside it."

Tony Adams says, "Cis, het out please."

Lanik Cis says, "Wait here for the other surgeon."

OOC: Bughunter66: Should I play Ashlie, Roxy, or Harley this round? I am really torn :C

Phoebe Essel [Medical] says, "I already have a patient."

Phoebe Essel talks into the medical radio headset

OOC: Rusty967: Make a new one

Tony Adams says, "Turn around"

Bonaventus Caius [Medical] asks, "You too?"

Lanik Cis says, "I can't even do surgery without you staring at me."

OOC: Rusty967: Called Derek

˙Tony Adams is trying to put some handcuffs on Lanik Cis

Arrivals Announcement Computer [145.9] says, "Apophis Quihtzin, Cargo Technician, has arrived on the station."

Tony Adams says, "He's alive."

OOC: Rusty967: git you sum men

OOC: Bakagaijin: i want to make a grenade with frost oil and cryo medicine to make an emergency cryo bomb

Lanik Cis asks, "I'm arrested for what?"

Moderator PM from-PumpkingSlice: But you're failing to understand what the issue is. The issue being; You removed someone fro mteh round without allowing them to roleplay. Please provide me an instance where someone killed their boss at work because they were mean.

Tony Adams says, "Murder."

Lanik Cis asks, "What?"

Tony Adams says, "OR attempted at least."

Phoebe Essel says, "If you couldn't do surgery while being watched, use the privacy shutters."

OOC: Bughunter66: buttt rusty, all of them turn into wrecks... :(

Phoebe Essel has grabbed Mortimer Lore passively!

Arrivals Announcement Computer [145.9] says, "Steven Murray, Assistant, has arrived on the station."

OOC: Rusty967: Are you a male in real life?

PM to-PumpkingSlice: You know what. No.

OOC: DeathlySoul: Stasis grenade? Sounds awesome.

OOC: Bakagaijin: there was a really nasty bomb i made for nations too

Moderator PM from-PumpkingSlice: How about this then. Shall we just cut to the chase?

PM to-PumpkingSlice: If this is how it is, then I don't want to play there. If you are acting like a baby because "OH GOD SOMEBODY MURDERED SOMEBODY"

PM to-PumpkingSlice: And then you revive the said person, and get me to jail, then no.

OOC: Rusty967: Also, that grenade idea doesn't work as well. I thought of it a while back but it didn't heal enough.

OOC: Bakagaijin: a smoke bomb with 10 units CH and 10 units of cryptobiolin

PM to-PumpkingSlice: There is no reason to play here if there is no flexibility in RP. I am leaving. Please, have fun in your own circlejerk, where you favorize a ceertain group of people and leave the rest to filth.

Moderator PM from-PumpkingSlice: Well I'm afraid that's a personal issue. If you don't want to play here then that's your choice. I'm only here to enforce the server rules which you broke; ganking.

LOOC: Yisss: Sorry bokaza, but I am leaving.

Anna Lee says, "Mm."

LOOC: Yisss: This is the bullshit of the highest tier.

Tony Adams says, "You can go, Cadet, it was just in case she Cis tried to run."

LOOC: Bokaza: idk, he survived and named you.

LOOC: Yisss: The admins revived a person I murdered, saying that it's wrong to remove a person from the round even when it was properly escalated.

Moderator PM from-PumpkingSlice: We don't really favirouteize, to be honest we hate it.

LOOC: Yisss: He was DEAD.

OOC: DeathlySoul: Might work if it was a large grenade.

LOOC: Yisss: He was absolutely DEAD.

OOC: Contextual: did it work?

OOC: Bakagaijin: it worked /too well/.

LOOC: Yisss: The admins revived him.

Central Command Update

Rogue drone alert

Icarus drone control registers disappointment at the loss of the drones, but the survivors have been recovered.

˙!Bonaventus Caius is buckled in to the bed by Anna Lee!

LOOC: Bokaza: yeah... I agree. That was major bullshit.

LOOC: Yisss: Thank PumpkingSlic.e

˙!Bonaventus Caius was unbuckled by Anna Lee!

-- Click the Moderator's name to reply --

Moderator PM from-PumpkingSlice: I'll also have fun in my circlejerk which consists of currently me at the moment. Thanks for the warm appreciation however.

Don't give the logs for an entire round as evidence when only half are important, at most.

Edit:

Read this : http://aurorastation.org/wiki/index.php?title=Misconceptions

There is a little part at the very end about Antag roles.

It may explain why you diagree with Pump about this.

That's all I'm going say.

So basically, the second rule disallows people who are antags to do stuff to win, but then the third rule actually encourages them to do this and avoid being passive. That doesn't make any sense at all for me, to be honest. And I am saddened by the fact that something that could still be used to develop RP was reverted in such a bullshitty way. Yeah, let's make a mode that is called a 'revolution', but then actually tell people that it's an organized kidnapping or a 'protest'.

Right, so your pay gets cut, your boss makes a throwaway comment, and your response is to immediately go after him with a surgical drill, in the face, killing him. That is gank, regardless of what you think yourself, your logs show it to be gank. Pumpkingslice was in the right in his actions.

Right, so your pay gets cut, your boss makes a throwaway comment, and your response is to immediately go after him with a surgical drill, in the face, killing him. That is gank, regardless of what you think yourself, your logs show it to be gank. Pumpkingslice was in the right in his actions.

Okay, I understand. I feel like a god damn sperg now, because I wrote this post out of my own rage. I am never going to antag though if it ends like this, I just really don't want to bother either killing somebody and getting punished for it OOCly, or put effort in making a good kidnapping scene, which will promptly get stopped by a band of security officers with harmbatons. I'm just never going to antag again. I am sorry for the sperg.

My point still stands though: You are really toxic with your ignorant behavior, PumpkingSlice. I hope you understand that.

Okay, I understand. I feel like a god damn sperg now, because I wrote this post out of my own rage. I am never going to antag though if it ends like this, I just really don't want to bother either killing somebody and getting punished for it OOCly, or put effort in making a good kidnapping scene, which will promptly get stopped by a band of security officers with harmbatons. I'm just never going to antag again. I am sorry for the sperg.

My point still stands though: You are really toxic with your ignorant behavior, PumpkingSlice. I hope you understand that.

I have had more than my fair share of rage posts; it happens, people calm down quickly, no harm done. :)

I have had more than my fair share of rage posts; it happens, people calm down quickly, no harm done. :)

There is harm done, it is harm on my picture. Now I look like a huge sperg because I made a huge rage post, where 50% of the content are swear words and insults. This is what happens when you rage kids, please don't be a sperglord like me. Sorry for my fucking retarded behavior, I will never do this again now that I got a lesson. Feel free to delete this thread or hang it in a wall of shame, it'll serve the best for me.

So basically, the second rule disallows people who are antags to do stuff to win, but then the third rule actually encourages them to do this and avoid being passive. That doesn't make any sense at all for me, to be honest. And I am saddened by the fact that something that could still be used to develop RP was reverted in such a bullshitty way. Yeah, let's make a mode that is called a 'revolution', but then actually tell people that it's an organized kidnapping or a 'protest'.

Clarification:

You don't play to win. You play to make the game fun for everyone else. Don't be passive. Provide a fun experience for the rest of the players. That's what it means. Gank is not fun for other players. It lacks any elegance or intrigue, and takes someone else out of the game when you really didn't have to.

Additionally:

It's called Rp-Revolution because that's the big, general theme, not the specific thing thats going to happen. Nuke is still called Nuke, even though I've only ever seen one nuke team go for the nuke in 4 months. We have Objectionless Antags. As an Antag, you can Do Anything You Want, so long as it makes the round fun for everyone. (But ahelp before doing extreme stuff.)

I have explained it to him that I deem the reason of the CMO leaving my character out to starvation, being a general jerk and then even getting a pay rise for his actions a proper escalation. As you might know, when people starve in real life, they tend to revolt to try and survive. He apparently has not understood that and kept standing on his own ground. It was like throwing words at a wall, it all bounced away.

Okay, you're going to kill your boss because they didn't give you a lunch break for the shift. This is not proper escalation to the murder you carried out.

When I have tried to explain it to him what is a revolution about, even giving him a link to an article on Wikipedia which talks about revolution, he refused to believe anything written on it. He kept standing at his own damned point like a donkey. Per the definition, a revolution is a sudden and violent outburst which aims to take down the current government. As you might know, there is no fire without a spark, and I have delivered that spark which was promptly ignored and removed with his adminfuckery.

Okay, let me stop you right here for a moment. Disrespect of staff carries a zero tolerance policy in Aurora. Calling a staffmember a "donkey" and generally anything that might be offensive is often dealt with quick. If you want to have an effective complaint, then I suggest talking in a way that does not insult staff. Why? Because we're volunteers. We don't /have/ to do anything. We do our job so that players can have a better RP experience, which moves me on to my next point:

What you did was essentially ruin another player's experience through the act of ganking. The player you killed deemed that there was no escalation to his murder. http://gyazo.com/5ab924d95f8d40e6d95a36feb2c01054 Ganking is against our rules. In fact, let me post the rule that you broke right here.

"-No ganking. While antags will sometimes kill, it is expected for you to provide interesting roleplay to your targets first, if your goal is assassination. Collateral damage is acceptable within reason, but this means you must use common sense, and avoid creating scenarios with a lot of potential for collateral (setting bombs in high-traffic areas, etc.)"

The matter you were originally contacted with was for breaking this rule. I don't know why it went on for so long since the issue was so black-and-white, but the point still stands that you broke the rules, and as such you should expect administration to contact you.

Yesterday some random dude bombed the escape arm, 'removing over three people from the round', and he didn't do jack shit.

Lets slow down there. What evidence do /you/ have that /Pumpking/, specifically, did nothing?

I really want him to get some sense talked into him, I don't like talking to a wall, I don't like his fucking ignorance, I don't like his attitude which literally screams I AM THE ONLY RIGHT PERSON HERE AND YOU SHOULD SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Lets take a look from his point of view. You were insulting, looking down, and being all around condescending to a person that's doing his job voluntarily while being NOTHING but polite to you in the discussion. If anything, /you/ need a talking to about manners.

I just wanted to say something here, but I guess that I will pass. I will admit my defeat, I have lost my patience later through the discussion with PumpkingSlice because the whole situation made me really nervous. I admit now, it was a terrible reason to murder the chief medical officer just for that, and yes, I am a jerk for calling him a donkey and other stuff.

I have nothing more to say here, I just feel too stupid right now. This is my last post in this thread. I'm again sorry, and I'd like to apologize PumpkingSlice.

I'll be brief. Reviving Mortimer was a bad call, IMO. I think it kind of wracked the round. Yes, no one likes to die, but the alternative was worse for everyone. If anything, the CMO would've just been cloned and he would continue the game. Then again, the round was kind of dead at that point. Revs failed to take flight.

Look. You messed up a little. We all do it. I do it too. The point I was trying to get across was that you had potential to do something greater then finishing it off quickly. You passed on that, fair enough. You was not going to receive a ban, a warning, anything. My intention was simply to speak to you about OOC obligations as an antagonist and what your purpose is from an OOC viewpoint. This being you're here to make fun for people. Cause a situation for them to roleplay in. So what if you loose. It's just a game, we're all here to enjoy ourselves and have a laugh. Honestly wining and losing should never be your concern as an antag. And if security decide to be extremely abusive and not give you a chance, please ahelp that. Heck if you have any concerns as an antagonist then please ahelp it and we're more than willing to help you out. If you can provide something fun, new and entertaining to the server then we're more than willing to support it.

HELP: Yisss/(Yisss)(?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (JMP) (CA): I want to apologize you, PumpkingSlice. (?) I'm sorry for being a rude sperg towards you. I understand my mistake and I already have a huge lesson by feeling so stupid that I just want to bury underground and never come out. You have a complete right to mock me if you wish, I deserve this, but I sincerely hope you accept my apologies after I've calmed down.

Now you ahelped this just now in game and I wrote a reply but you left so it didn't go through. I'm going to ask you not to apologize. Rather I would prefer (and I believe would be more beneficial) that we look at this. Shrug it off as a messed up moment and start clean. Fresh. Staff do not have a single right mock people. We're here to help everyone with any issues that may arise and help people the right way forward. We're here to help everyone get along so that everyone can have a fun time. We're all here in the end to play a game. I'm more than willing to help you out if you really feel you've stained yourself (because you really haven't). The way I see people is; The better person is one who accepts and learns from their mistakes.

Also I'd just like to say I didn't revive the CMO. As a moderator I don't have that power. That was done by administrators.

But yes. Really we're all here to just enjoy ourselves. If you have any further questions or anything, feel free to ask me here or anywhere really. Whatever's comfortable for yourself. We're not going to ever force someone to stay here, but we'll definitely support someone who asks for help.

• 1 month later...