12/8/2458 : Incident Report

Haveatya

Reporting Personnel: Tyco Revre

Rank of Reporting Personnel: Security Officer Level 2 - 5s/5m

Game ID: buKVZf

Personnel Involved: (Name, Rank: Offender/Witness/Other (Ckey))

- ERROR-57

- Jane Pyre

- RAPHAEL

Time of Incident: ---

Real time: 2000-2200 EST 12/8/16

Location of Incident: xxxLocation

Nature of Incident:

• [x]Workplace Hazard

[]Accident/Injury

[]Destruction of Property

[x]Neglect of Duty

[]Harassment

[x]Assault

[x]Misconduct

[]Other _____ (Place an x in the box that applies. If other, replace line and specify.)

Overview of the Incident: Aquila, CE, was attempting to negotiate with a terrorist while risking the well being of herself and the station. The terrorist had created an IED with a welding tool and lighter and was threatening to detonate it should anyone approach them. Aquila drew her welding tool and said something along the line of "Do you really want to try me" before I disarmed her and told her to leave. A head of staff should not be putting themselves in harms way and should only stay in their own department's influence. The head engineer had no reason to be involved in this situation. She proceeded to threaten my life should I ever touch her again and then later assaulted me via pugilism following her displeasure at the result of the situation.

Did you report it to a Head of Department or IAA? If so, who?: Yes, but they were involved and disregarded my assessment.

Actions taken: I had her formally charged with assault for her actions but could not report to anyone else on the station, I was too busy to attempt to report to IAA at the time due to many other incidents.

Additional notes: -