TheSmiley (Freya Chunley) Ban Appeal

BYOND Key: TheSmiley

Total Ban Length: A week.

Banning staff member's Key: SonicGotNuked

Reason of Ban: Banned from Head of Security, Warden, Detective, Forensic Technician, Security Officer, Security Cadet - Repeated SSDing as a officer and you also just cryoed with your gear. Take this week ban from security to learn, if you continue to do this you will be perminantly banned from playing security roles. We have given you many chances. If you need to cryo, put all your gear that you didn't spawn with inside your locker and go to cryo. If you are unable, ahelp and we will cryo you for you.

Reason for Appeal: I am well awared that I can't cryo with my gear. I couldn't move, my screen was black except few tiles. I have screenshots if you wish, my ping was 19 seconds. I tried multiple times to reconnect and to change my internet settings but nothing helped, so I had nothing left to do but to get into Cryo.

Please don't cause a chain of useless spam responses when you have nothing to do with the appeal itself.

The reason I banned you from security was due to your history of going SSD as a officer many times with notes and warnings. I understand that your ping may have gone to crap and I am willing to lift it if you tell me you understand the points bellow.

Going to cryo round start, SSDing with no contact via LOOC or ahelping will result in further security bans. Admins are perfectly willing to cryo you if you ahelp and you will not get punishment because things happen. If you are unable to ahelp, contact someone via discord. never go to cryo with security gear on. as it will delete it from the world, never to be gained again and can seriously cause problems. Going SSDing in the middle of the hall is a lot better.

If you want to successfully log off without any punishment and without a need to contact staff, place all your gear that you didn't start the round with inside the locker and then head to cryo.

Please don't cause a chain of useless spam responses when you have nothing to do with the appeal itself.

The reason I banned you from security was due to your history of going SSD as a officer many times with notes and warnings. I understand that your ping may have gone to crap and I am willing to lift it if you tell me you understand the points bellow.

Going to cryo round start, SSDing with no contact via LOOC or ahelping will result in further security bans. Admins are perfectly willing to cryo you if you ahelp and you will not get punishment because things happen. If you are unable to ahelp, contact someone via discord. never go to cryo with security gear on. as it will delete it from the world, never to be gained again and can seriously cause problems. Going SSDing in the middle of the hall is a lot better.

If you want to successfully log off without any punishment and without a need to contact staff, place all your gear that you didn't start the round with inside the locker and then head to cryo.

I always do that. And after my last appeal I stopped SSDing randomly, stopped cryoing with my gear, I did everything right except that one time I couldn't function.