[Resolved] Alberyk Staff Complaint

BYOND Key: Prospekt1559

Staff BYOND Key: Alberyk

Game ID: I don't know, can't check, I'm banned.

Reason for complaint: Banning me for ghosting after getting all my limbs dislocated. I would've ghosted after moving into brig cryo, so I don't see the point in a ban? Sure I've been warned 2 times this month, but I don't think it's wrong to ghost especially after I apologized for it (shouldn't of had to, but its a must these days with the current hothead staff). Not only that, but I said I wouldn't do it next time and would simply AFK until I get the chance to legitimately ghost in cryo. It was clear they only wanted to dislocate my limbs, charge me, and throw me in the brig. If you want the full details, refer to my ban appeal. But regardless, I don't think this is worth a ban and I feel that Alberyk was reaching. He also seemed to dodge the question when I asked why the Tajaran, Azza could just insta neck grab w/o force gloves.

Evidence/logs/etc: N/A, look at logs it'll show.

Additional remarks: There seems to be a big issue with staff being quick to warn and ban, they leave no room to breath or take wrong steps. God forbid you make a mistake, you are looking at getting yelled. I'd enjoy a little freedom to roleplay rather than getting bounced on for making genuine mistakes that every human eventually does and learns from. It's odd to me that the staff expect everyone to act perfectly or expect the big ol' hammer. Pipe down.

You were arrested by a officer, and then while at processing your started to fight security, such as breaking your cuffs and attacking them with a knife, forcing the warden and others to escalate to limb dislocation because you kept breaking your cuffs. Then just because things did not go on your way, you ghosted when security is dealing with you, even after you escalted the situation and forced them to do so. And no, ghosting is not a tool you should be using to get out of situations that did not go in the way you want, and taking in consideration your warnings, I applied a temporary ban.