[Denied] Unban Appeal

BYOND Key:Nickmun

Total Ban Length:Perm

Banning staff member's Key:Alberyk

Reason of Ban:Chewing off his hand as a non antag, insulting admins over pms, terrible rp overall. This ban is permanent, appeal on the forums if you wish to play here again..

Reason for Appeal:One i was banned FUCKING 3 days ago and since i was playing on hippie aka greif world where i could do anything and now playing on heavy rp i didnt adjust Two i fucking flip over everything

i dont give one giant shit about you admins and what you say but this is bullshit and i suggest you also de rank the admin a perma ban for failed rp? no thats bullshit
BYOND Key:Nickmun

Total Ban Length:Perm

Banning staff member's Key:Alberyk

Reason of Ban:Chewing off his hand as a non antag, insulting admins over pms, terrible rp overall. This ban is permanent, appeal on the forums if you wish to play here again..

Reason for Appeal:One i was banned FUCKING 3 days ago and since i was playing on hippie aka greif world where i could do anything and now playing on heavy rp i didnt adjust Two i fucking flip over everything

i dont give one giant shit about you admins and what you say but this is bullshit and i suggest you also de rank the admin a perma ban for failed rp? no thats bullshit

You may wish to reconsider your general social nastiness if you want this appeal to gain any kind of traction. Aurora isn't Hippie Station. It's pretty restrictive here. Hippie is basically a game of Talisman or Armello, we're more like a game of Dungeons and Dragons. I know it's a jarring change, but you haven't even really displayed good faith so far.

You don't really understand the concept of heavy rp and just refuse to follow the server rules, besides having a really terrible attitude in the forums and in pms. I did perma ban you because of your past of several incidents in such a short time, and you just started a fight at chemistry and proceeded to chew your own hand when cuffed under a minor charge. And it seems you don't wish to improve, so, I do believe you should stay banned.

Highly doubt you'd be welcome at Hippie, you'd be thrown out the moment you copped that attitude with their staff.

High shenanigan tolerance doesn't mean you're exempt from getting ding dong bannu'd for being a dick.