Incident Report - 07/14/2460

Reporting Personnel: Uriel J. Evans ((LordPwner))

Rank of Reporting Personnel: Captain

Game ID: bVm-alQZ

Personnel Involved:

- Head of Security Marc Price (Offender) ((CampinKiller))

- Chief Engineer Zachery Gallagher (Offender) ((Duskofdawn))

- Head of Personnel Rrazujun Rrhazkal-Jawdat (Witness) ((Jackboot))

- Chief Medical Officer Fernando Gonzales (Witness) ((Resilynn))

- Research Director Qhraysh-Ortq Pheyrm (Witness) ((Saudus))

Time of Incident:

Real time: 23:32 US Central Time 7/14/2018

Location of Incident: NSS Aurora II

Nature of Incident:

[]Workplace Hazard

[]Accident/Injury

[]Destruction of Property

[X]Neglect of Duty

[]Harassment

[]Assault

[]Misconduct

[]Other _____

Overview of the Incident:

There was a crashed vessel within the Tai Ceti cloud. Central sent us a shuttle to go pick up the survivors and respond to their distress beacon which we did. I put Commander Price and CMO Gonzales incharge of the recuse operations. While we were on the shuttle however there was a large hostile creature that attacked us so we retreated back to station. However it appears the creature connected with the shuttle and begin attacking the station. We returned and ISD began to engage it. The only real damage was walls begin broken down and to my knowledge one crew member being taken down.. a Cadet.. if I remember correctly.. though a name doesn't come to mind. Either way, I had ordered an ERT not to be called since we literally just turned on the Crisis mode for the borg units, that in the end took down the creature! Commander Price and the CE believed it best to go against a direct order of "Do not call an ERT yet" and called an away team anyway which was only one trooper. In the end the borg units ended up silencing the beast with little to no help from the Trooper. God Rest his soul.

Did you report it to a Head of Department or IAA? If so, who?: N/A

Actions taken: The Commander was rebuked for his actions along with the CE and the HoP read out the Captain's authority from the Directives. Otherwise there wasn't much that could be done after the bug was dealt with, seeing as we were leaving.

Additional Notes: I'd like it on record that I did NOT call for an ERT and I was against it. It costed the Company valuable credits that could have gone else where.

Edited by Guest

TO: Uriel Evans, Captain, NSS Aurora

SUBJECT: RE: Incident Report

--------------------

BODY:

This is an automated message to inform you that your incident report has been received and placed in a queue for the CCIA office to review.

If necessary, you will be contacted by a CCIA Agent when an investigation begins.

--------------------

DTG: 15-00:30-TAU-CETI-STANDARD-07-2460

SIGN: CCIAAMS

FROM: Kelly Trinh, CCIA Incident Processing Office, NTCC Odin

--------------------

BODY:

We are contacting you to inform you that an investigation has now been opened regarding your incident report. You should contact any CCIA agent in your sector's employee directory to schedule an interview regarding this incident ASAP. Otherwise, the sector office will attempt to contact you when practical.

You are reminded that failure to appear for an interview may result in automatic disciplinary action or other corporate penalites, depending on the outcome of the investigation.

--------------------

DTG: 15-16:15-TAU CETI STANDARD-07-2460

SIGN: K~Trinh

• 2 weeks later...

--------------------

BODY:

The investigation of this incident has concluded, and appropriate action has been taken for affected individuals.

This matter will now be considered resolved.

--------------------

DTG: 07-16:42-TAU CETI STANDARD-07-2460

SIGN: Liesel M.