Farson's Turtleneck

BYOND Key: Dr. Farson

Character name: Alexander Farson

Item name: Farson's Turtleneck

Why is your character carrying said item to work?

This is one of his keepsakes from back on earth. He bought it when he started working in psychiatry, and has had it tailored and remade throughout the years. It is extremely special to him, and it is something very comfortable to wear. He lost it a few years back when he moved onto the Odin, but found it recently, and was overjoyed. He has a attachment to this turtleneck, and it is, in a way, the only extremely valuable item he owns. (At least to him)

Item function(s):

2 Pockets, suit slot, looking nice.

Item description:

You see a turquoise turtleneck with darker stripes going vertically down it, it comes with a pair of black pants. On the outside of the turtleneck are the words Dr. Alexander Farson, Department of Psychiatry. embroidered in white string.

Item appearance:

Use the Psychiatrist's Turtleneck from VORE. (Why I was there was that I am INNOCENT, and had no clue what VORE meant until I googled it. I don't ERP. I am not that type of person. I stopped playing once I found out what the server was.)

20180103225905%21Psychologist.png

How will you use this to better interact with crew and/or stimulate RP?

Farson likes to go on about the years he has spent in psychiatry, and how this turtleneck has been his companion through the years. It is one of those things that if stolen, he would be devastated by. The turtleneck makes him feel comfortable and gives him a sense of security when he is with patients. It makes him calmer, and more attentive. His lack of the turtleneck makes him more likely to act out, and forget things, but not enough to get him in serious trouble. This has been the case for the past few years he has gone without it.

Additional comments:

Tell me if it needs to be nerfed and it will be done.

EDIT: Removed slight brute protection due to shaky backstory.

EDIT: Added more backstory, and fixed name

EDIT: Fixed Item description

Edited by Guest

[

Use the Psychiatrist's Turtleneck from VORE. (Why I was there was that I am INNOCENT, and had no clue what VORE meant until I googled it. Don't Judge me. I don't ERP. I am not that type of person. I stopped playing once I found out what the server was.)

You poor bastard, you had to learn the hard way, if only I could see your reaction when you found out...

Anyways I see no problem with this, I think this is a decent idea and will give him rp opportunity while people ask where he got that turtleneck.

+1

[

Use the Psychiatrist's Turtleneck from VORE. (Why I was there was that I am INNOCENT, and had no clue what VORE meant until I googled it. Don't Judge me. I don't ERP. I am not that type of person. I stopped playing once I found out what the server was.)

You poor bastard, you had to learn the hard way, if only I could see your reaction when you found out...

Anyways I see no problem with this, I think this is a decent idea and will give him rp opportunity while people ask where he got that turtleneck.

+1

Thanks alot for your support.

• 2 weeks later...

His lack of the turtleneck makes him more likely to act out, and forget things, but not enough to get him in serious trouble.

Yeah, because he can do that all on his own with or without the turtleneck.

23b4e622bba3da83fef3b2767037b468d6bf4ebe_hq.jpg

Real talk, though, uhhhhhhh, I don't know. I'm pretty sure the psych's sweater is already IN the code, afaik and was definitely not exclusive to Vore. I know Psychs used to spawn with it, but Idk what they spawn with now that sweaters were made accessories rather than a full clothing item.

• 1 month later...