[Accepted] MoondancerPony's Developer (Re-)Application

Ckey/BYOND Username: MoondancerPony

Position Being Applied For (coder, mapper, spriter): Coder

Past Experiences/Knowledge: I was formerly a dev on Aurora. I've also contributed to some other codebases, as well as worked on HTML/CSS projects outside of the SS13 community. Also, all the things in my previous app(s) still apply.

Examples of Past Work: https://i.imgur.com/ZcuPAOr.png I've made 28 commits to the Aurora codebase, with 2,560 lines added and 1,300 lines removed, roughly. If you want more specific things: I made hoists, fixed IPC surgery, and did the journalist/newscaster revamp (with more changes planned in the future).

Preferred Mode of Communication (Skype, Steam, etc.): Discord. jade-2562#9602

Additional Comments: I meant to re-open my original reapplication a few months ago, but since it's locked and archived it's a bit late. Anyway, I'm mainly doing this because I want to try my hand at more revamps in the style of the journalist/newscaster rework. I can do that better if I can cooperate more with other developers.

There's also the whole 'be the change you want to see' mantra that's been driving me since I originally left. After that hiatus from Aurora, and after applying that statement, I think the community as a whole is better than it was when I quit (mostly due to the administration being much better now).

it has been a while since you last application, that you withdrew. While I do appreciate your work, and even if we had our clashes, I have some concerns. Some things can be frustrating, and can lead to a burn out or a lot of disagreements, and from my past experience, you did not really handled those well, since you just quit. Do you think you could do better from now if anything like that happens again?

• 1 month later...