Become Wet/Soaked, Wet Clothes/Towels in restrooms with showers

Fortport

If you get splashed with a solution that is water, become wet. If you examine someone, you'll get a description eg, "they are dripping wet," in blue text. If you're in clothing, your clothes will get a descriptor "wet" similar to how they can become bloody. Again, blue text for that too. If you use a bath towel you will become dry immediately, but otherwise will dry off on your own.

Optional dripping icon state, water beads falling down your body. Also add a cabinet with towels, in restrooms.

Edited by Guest

Should make you cold, and uncomfortable as well.

Ditto, but optional with its implementation. A hot shower making you cold would make no sense, but if you towel off...

I have a hot shower, yeah, then go for the next thirty minutes without drying off, I'll be cold. You should be toweling off immediately after your shower.

Should make you cold, and uncomfortable as well.

Ditto, but optional with its implementation. A hot shower making you cold would make no sense, but if you towel off...

I have a hot shower, yeah, then go for the next thirty minutes without drying off, I'll be cold. You should be toweling off immediately after your shower.

Guess so. But knowing the game, it'd be instant. Probably.

• Gem locked this topic