Outboarduniform Head Whitelist

BYOND key: Outboarduniform

Character names:Juan Siganto

How long have you been playing on Aurora?: 1 month ( just have been really inactive on the server itself)

Why do you wish to be on the whitelist?: to help the community , and have more things available to me

Why did you come to Aurora?: Hypatia got being after a while , so I came to Aurora for Something exciting

Have you read the BS12 wiki on the head roles you plan on playing?: Yes

Please provide well articulated and argumented answers to the following questions in a paragraph each.

Give a definition of what you think roleplay is, and should be about:

Roleplay (in short) is where you act like your character is living.

You act like they can feel pain , have emotions , etc.

You also pretend that if you are a security officer , you don't know engineering and vice versa.

What do you think the OOC purpose of a Head of Staff is, ingame?:

To get the department in line , and maintain order.

You can't have a whole department working without a head , or it won't go well.

They also prevent absolute chaos when the station goes to shit.

What do you think the OOC responsibilities of Whitelisted players are to other players, and how would you strive to uphold them?: No self antaging , actually doing your job , no greifing etc. They expect you to do your shit .They also expect you to follow every server rule.

Please pick one of your characters for this section, and provide well articulated responses to the following questions.

Character name: Juan Siganto

Character age: 35

Please provide a short biography of this character (approx 2 paragraphs):

Juan was born on June 21st ( whatever year was 35 years ago , as I am not familiar with the current year) .

He was a fairly privilaged child and never really had to work hard at anything.

(Massive time skip)

Juan attended James Berkeley college in classes preparing him to be an officer in the military. He became a lieutenant in the Earth defense force .He fought rebels on on Mars , and guarded planets on the outer ring of Sol. After serving 10 years with the Earth defense force ,he signed an employment contract with Nanotrasen as a security guard.

After serving a few years guarding a mining outpost for Nanotrasen , he transferred to The NSS Aurora

What do you like about this character?: His Calmness in intense situations

What do you dislike about this character?: He is defiant at times.

Do you think this character is fit to be a Head of Staff?: Yes

Why?: His ability to maintain order and prevent chaos.

Please provide well articulated and argumented answers to the following questions.

How would you rate your own roleplaying?: Good

Extra notes: I am still adjusting to the Aurora because I just got back on Aurora from hypatia.

This probably won't get approved , I've never been great at forum posting.

Unfortunately, this application seems really bare-bones, and I have never seen you on the server. You have a few staff notes that I'm willing to overlook if you become more active and show that you can handle the position, though.

In short, if you show your face more often on the server and prove that you can function in a head of staff role, I'd be willing to endorse this. I'll wait for what other people might have to add, as well.

Not really, that's not how these work. You'll start getting endorsements and replies on this thread once you start to play actively and demonstrate that you can function in a head of staff position. Keep in mind that if you plan to move into different departments, to use a new character for each, as it can be considered unfair for one character to know how to do medical, science /and/ security. Happy spessmens!