[Accepted] Prate's moderator reapplication

Server Moderator Application

Basic Information
Byond Account: Pratepresidenten
Character Name(s): Anabelle Sovno, SecMate 462, Arrashi M'rta, Zohra Mrakiizar, Fa'iq Al-Mansur
AI Name(s): Apex (AI), Bit (Borg)
Discord username + tag: Pratepresidenten#5812
Timezone: GMT+1
When are you on Aurora?: Usually around deadhour, or when Im able to.

Experience
How long have you played SS13?: I think.. Two years now? Three maybe?
How long have you played on Aurora: Same as above.
How much do you know about SS13 (Baystation build) game mechanics?: Pretty knowledgeable about most things.
Do you have any experience moderating for an SS13 server?: Yes.
Have you read through the criteria thread; https://forums.aurorastation.org/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=4198 - and believe that you mark off all the criteria?:  Pretty sure I do.
Have you ever been banned, and if so, how long and why?: No bans.

Personality
Why do you play SS13?: Because the game itself is unique and has great replay value.
Why do you play on Aurora?: Honestly, because the playerbase keeps a smile on my face.
What do moderators do?: They enforce the rules and resolves issues between players.
What does it mean to be a moderator for our server?: Well, to keep the peace I suppose. Peoples definition of HRP varies, someone enjoys conflict and combat, others doesnt. I believe moderating for Aurora is a little more complex than say your average low/medRP servers due to the nature of issues that might arise.
Why do you want to be a moderator?: I want to once more give back some to the community that I enjoy spending time with.
What qualities do you possess that would make you a good moderator?: I got lots of patience and Im pretty chill, and I like to believe I have good judgement and a gentle touch when it comes to resolving issues.
How well do you handle stress, anger, or insults?: I generally dont care about insults and hostility over ahelps. As for stress, my thought process tends to derail at times if theres too much going on.

Anything Else You Want to Add:
As stated above, I am waddling through some health issues, and Im coming to terms with that I might not get better, at all. But Aurora, to me, is a wonderful place and its filled with such a diverse, fantastic bunch. You've given me so many feels, both happy and sad, and sometimes rage over how much you guys can meme.
Jokes aside, I just want to give back and be a part of the moderation team once more, even if its at a reduced capacity on my end.

Well. You've proven yourself as a member of the staff before. Since then, you've done nothing but continue to be an upstanding, fun, and kind member of the community (Also I'm so happy I'm not the only one encroaching 30). A lot of times I don't believe people who say they're able to shrug off insults without salting/have lots of patience. But coming from you, I believe it, because I've witnessed it. Even when you have problems with people, you present it calmly (Such as your contribution to a recent complaints thread). 

I'd love to see you back on the staff team- if you think you're able to remain active as a staff member. You know your abilities better than I do or ever will, but you know firsthand that staff work has a way of driving people away, or draining them to the point of inactivity. So I'll just ask that you really consider if you're able to put in the necessary time and effort, balanced with your personal issues. If you're confident that you can, then this re-app has my full support. You're a very good person, and a capable one. Good luck.

• 4 weeks later...