Incident Report 4/13/2461

Reporting Personnel: Amanda Tomson

Job Title of Reporting Personnel: Cargo Technician

Game ID: bZK-bDk4

Personnel Involved: (Name, Job Title: Offender/Witness/Other)

Amanda Tomson (Cargo Technician, Victim)

Celka En-Garavine (Quartermaster, Victim/Witness)

Patrick O'Callaghan (Detective, Offender)

Jake Jarvis (Officer, Offender)

Carlton Burke, (Captain, Witness)

Time of Incident: 7:15 AM

Real Time: (4/13/19 15:15 GMT+1)

Location of Incident: Red Dock

Nature of Incident:

[  ] - Workplace Hazard

[  ] - Accident/Injury

[  ] - Destruction of Property

[  ] - Neglect of Duty

[  ] - Harassment

[ X ] - Assault

[  ] - Misconduct

[ X ] - Other _____

Overview of the Incident: I was at Red Dock with Celka, my friend and co-worker onboard NSS Aurora. We were exposed to radiations during cargo repairs. Carps attacked surface level, and since Engineering was unable to respond, we had to fix our Department ourselves. We had to get ourself weapons to deal with the carps. I got an hatchet and a boot knife from our warehouse and Celka found a gun too. We then terminated the carps and sealed the broken windows. Then I had a workplace injury, I blinded myself with the torch and the radiation kicked in. We rushed to Medbay before the shuttle was called. It was the moment when we moved from Medbay to the Red Docks that the incident happened. Patrick O'Callaghan and Jake Jarvis stopped us, stating that they had a search warrant that authorized them to search us. I refused the search because we were on code green and I was at a serious health risk, I had not the time to get searched. Patrick O'Callaghan dragged my stretcher away from Celka, the one that was assisting me and trying to calm me down and dragged me to Security's Red Dock zone. He shutted the door behind him and cuffed me to the stretcher, without stating that I was under arrest and without telling me my rights. I was scared because they brought me away from my friend Celka and started to touch me, removing my bag, all of this without calming me down. It was a terrible experience. They had not the right to arrest or search me, and I belive my rights were violated. Shortly after, they arrested Celka too. All we were guilty of, was to do our job for the good of the station, and we were abused and humiliated by those two. After we arrived to Odin, instead of bringing me to Medbay for urgent radiation detox, he dragged me toward the safe holding cell, like a sack of potatoes. I request Internal Affairs to investigate this abuse, and take actions to prevent further shameful incidents like this onboard the station.

Did you report it to a Head of Department or IAA? If so, who?: Carlton Burke, Captain

Actions taken: He asked them to uncuff me from the stretcher and to cuff me to a chair...

Additional Notes: I don't know why they suspected us to have contraband, because we did nothing wrong, while they abused their powers on us innocent workers. They will surely hear from my lawyer!

Edited by Flamingo
made the "nature of incident" section more legible, edited in corrected round ID

TO: Amanda Tomson, Cargo Technician NSS Aurora
SUBJECT: RE: Incident Report
--------------------
BODY:

This is an automated message to inform you that your incident report has been received and placed in a queue for the CCIA Division to review.

If necessary, you will be contacted by a CCIA Agent when an investigation begins.
--------------------
DTG: 23-12:00-TAU CETI STANDARD-04-2461
SIGN: CCIAAMS

TO: Amanda Tomson, Cargo Technician, NSS Aurora
SUBJECT: RE: Incident Report
--------------------
BODY:

This is an automated message to inform you that an investigation has now been opened regarding your incident report, and assigned to Andrew Plastiras (the lancer).

You may be contacted by the CCIAA for an interview, or you may contact them directly if you have any questions.
--------------------
DTG: 23-12:14-TAU CETI STANDARD-04-2461
SIGN: CCIAAMS

7 minutes ago, Dark1Star said:

Huh... first one of these, well let me see if I can remember.... oh yes.

The HoS or Warden, I think it was the Warden, Lin Dyslioth asked us to detain Ms Tompson for the possesion of contraband, they were on a stretcher so we thought, well this should be simple enough, Patrick showed the warrent to Amanda and said we're going to have to search you, she was being quite... un-cooprative, so then we moved her to the brig inside the shuttle and searched her, upon our search we found a combat knife, and some sort of revolver. They said it was to defend them selves from carps and other people.

After that, apprently the Warden put out another Warrent to search Celka, in which doing we showed her the warrent, thankfully she gave us her bag and was being much more co-opertive, and upon searching said bag we found another knife and another gun which we immediately clearned and detain Celka for which we would fine them both the approriate Medium Infraction i212.

Please wait for the agent to contact you so this information can be transmitted on secure channels

• 3 weeks later...

TO: Amanda Tomson, Cargo Technician, NSS Aurora

SUBJECT: RE: Incident Report

--------------------

BODY:

The investigation of this incident has concluded, and appropriate action has been taken for affected individuals. 

This matter will now be considered resolved.

--------------------

DTG: 05-20:51-TAU CETI STANDARD-09-2461

SIGN: Andrew P.