Kozi Borg Sprite

BYOND Key: Kozi32
Character name: Star V.266
Item name: Star V.266 sprite

Why is your character carrying said item to work? Star V.266 has been created as prototype "connection" between Posibrain and mulebot by Nickolas Stahl to extend engineering capabilities, Heavy frame assisted by treads are designated to pull heavy machines in non stable ground like rock or sand. Special manipulators hidden in Star's chassis allow unit to fast deploy and preparing machines for use, since star got almost all manipulators that should be required from engineering unit, it's been designed more for heavy machines operation than basic repairs

Item function(s): a Borg sprite for engineer module
Item description: Treaded engineering hauling unit, sides of unit shines by bouncing light 
Item appearance: https://gyazo.com/a9c9bea8bbfd33925ca873ce37909e5e

How will you use this to better interact with crew and/or stimulate RP? I want Star to be more "dumb" station bound, beacuse acting as "limited intelligence unit" got some magic inself, its nicer to rp with crew, first idea to making this sprite was that i was often teaching people how to Engi (as borg while i often teach how to be nerd as human) but people dont recognize me after, so i wanted to make a recognizable sprite to be remembered.
Additional comments: Well, star is actually "young" character since i use it for only few months, but i hope to use it more, not only my blue beared/haired chars :)

Star v.266.dmi

Edited by Kozi32
added .dmi
  • 5 weeks later...