Roland's Librarian Action Figure

Byond key: RankdiRty

Discord key: rankdirty#4095

Item name: Librarian Action Figure (The one in the game already, I just want to spawn with one) 

Item function(s): None

Item description: An action figure of a librarian

Item appearance: An action figure of a librarian

Why is your character bringing this item to work? The figure has sentimental value, and makes the hard shifts more bearable.

How did your character obtain this item (1 paragraph or more please):

On the first shift I played as this character, Roland Sigurdson, he was a mere lab assistant at age 42. Late on his career, due to the loss of family members, and brand new to the station, he struggled with the aloof nature of the Research and Development team that shift. He felt like he didn't have a friend in the whole world. 

Fortunately, he met a young security officer, Amy Driskin, in the hallway. Although it was a short exchange, she was kind to him, and took the time. Roland discovered a librarian action figure sitting on the R&D counter. He knew it was from Amy. The action figure was a small gesture of kindness in a cold shift.

What value does this item have to your character, and what story does it tell?

The action figure is a reminder of a small kindness shown to a lonely old dog who was down and out. That little librarian is like being at a new workplace, and one person is kind enough to give you their phone number and introduce themselves. Roland lost his wife suddenly, and is separated from his son, so he doesn't have much. This action figure is representative of the only small connection he has here on the station. (I know you wanted two paragraphs, but there isn't a whole lot to be said. Pretty simple concept.)

How will you use this to better interact with crew and/or stimulate RP?

The action figure is a reminder of where Roland started on this station. He is a fresh character, and no matter how many friends he eventually makes, he'll always have the little plastic librarian to remind him who his first friend was.

Sprites: Just the default librarian action figure, nothing new.

Additional Comments:

I'm not asking for a new item, I just want the librarian action figure in his load out, as if he comes to work with it.

Edited by rankdiRty
rewording the last sentence

Maybe make it a 100% guaranteed spawn in the library back room or something like that instead. While I don't think your reasoning is bad or something like that, I just think it's very mundane. It's not my thing to judge, though. Don't want to -1 this because it seems like a wholesome app, don't want to +1 this, because it's just pretty dull to probably everyone who reads this, except you.

8 hours ago, KingOfThePing said:

Maybe make it a 100% guaranteed spawn in the library back room or something like that instead. While I don't think your reasoning is bad or something like that, I just think it's very mundane. It's not my thing to judge, though. Don't want to -1 this because it seems like a wholesome app, don't want to +1 this, because it's just pretty dull to probably everyone who reads this, except you.

Lol I understand your reluctance, thank you for your feedback regardless.