Custodian, Janitor Alt. Title

Kane

Move the Janitor over to engineering while we're at it. In most organizations, groundskeepers/maintenance staff report to the Chief Engineer of the facility. At least they have in any organizations I've worked in.

But seriously, I do like Sanitation Engineer and Custodian as alt-titles too. Though the former may confuse some people.

Move the Janitor over to engineering while we're at it. In most organizations, groundskeepers/maintenance staff report to the Chief Engineer of the facility. At least they have in any organizations I've worked in.

But seriously, I do like Sanitation Engineer and Custodian as alt-titles too. Though the former may confuse some people.

I must admit I actually feel that perhaps the titles of Maintenance technician and the role of janitor should be combined as a job, because to be fair the Janitors are meant to do the maintenance (Light Replacement namely) and cleaning.

But yea, making the janitor part of Engineering/Maint Staff is something I can kinda get behind as long as their access DOES NOT INCLUDE THE ENGINE BAY.

I must admit I actually feel that perhaps the titles of Maintenance technician and the role of janitor should be combined as a job, because to be fair the Janitors are meant to do the maintenance (Light Replacement namely) and cleaning.

But yea, making the janitor part of Engineering/Maint Staff is something I can kinda get behind as long as their access DOES NOT INCLUDE THE ENGINE BAY.

Of course not. They probably wouldn't have ANY access change. Just a new headset and a boss who isn't more concerned with cargo/the bar.