Kozi32 Custom Borg Sprite Star V.266

Byond key: Kozi32

Discord key: Kozi32#4645

Character Name: Star V.266

Item name: (if you are applying for multiple items, it should be made into a list with the description, name and appearance together): Star V.266 addational sprites

Item function(s): Addational custom sprites to fill more departments

Why is your character bringing this item to work? How did your character obtain this item (1 paragraph or more please):

Star V.266 has been created as prototype "connection" between Posibrain and mulebot by Nickolas Stahl to extend engineering capabilities, Heavy frame assisted by treads are designated to pull heavy machines in non stable ground like rock or sand. Special manipulators hidden in Star's chassis allow unit to fast deploy and preparing machines for use, since star got almost all manipulators that should be required from engineering unit, it's been designed more for heavy machines operation than basic repairs

.. Beacuse of success of Engineering version of unit, Nickolas Stahl created various versions of Star's chassis to fill various department, very cheap construction with low intelligence was approved as good "servant" by Engineering Personnel,

What value does this item have to your character, and what story does it tell? (2 paragraphs here please): Beacuse Star intelligence is low, he's doesnt aware of value of his chassis, but his Creator Nickolas Stahl, and personnel who worked with Star are proud of usefullness and cheapness of repair star got.

Star's is good example of "it dont must be rich to work great",many people is agree about star's cuteness and finishing the orders, minus of the Star's cheapness is that star got low intelligence and sometimes orders must be repeated correctly to be inputed

How will you use this to better interact with crew and/or stimulate RP? Custom sprites are better to "stuck in memory" of players, Star is alerdy recognizable borgie, sadly i did before only engineering version of sprite so i was "stuck" to roleplay only with engineering, sometimes other departments need borgo assist what forced me to play with casual sprites, i would like to extend my interact with crew by adding more version departments of my Star

Sprites:

Additional Comments: Hi ho... well.. this application has been made beacuse i want to develop Star into other departments too, i had really big deal with "value and Story it tell" beacuse i didnt know how to write it, as i want to apologise for grammar and un-logical sentences i'm not a Native Speaker but im trying my best.

Kozi.dmi

Kozi.dmi

Edited by Kozi32
Re-worked sprites