perma appeal

BYOND Key:ketiw2 

Total Ban Length: permanent

Banning staff member's Key: Alb

Reason of Ban: Jumping into disposals with and lying to staff. 

Appeal:

I am reasonable man so it really pisses me when i see people with authority to do unreasonable actions and i witness quite few from some members of the staff. Starting with me getting perma perma ban as first punishment for relatively minor offense. That's april 2019

After waiting for 4 months i made my first appeal on discord - to my surprise i was denied  despite talking with the man responsible for unbans directly.  This unnecessary buroracy is really something i hate but i confirm for the sake of the archive. 

A known person makes appeal on the forum in my name but it's yet again denied based on never disclosed rule only applied once in history and that's in my case. 

I wait another 3 months before coming back to discord and asking about the ban again. After about 20 minutes am PERMA banned from the discord without explanation. 

I want to add that the main reason for me to not  make appeal personally on the forum was my disgust for forum dramas :) etc. and any outside RP interactions. 

Best case scenario i get unbanned and i never have to make a single post ever in my life. 

No hard feelings - Let's bury the war axe 

9 minutes ago, Skull132 said:

I forgot that Discord doesn't show ban reasons. Anyways, you were banned because you actively moaned about going to dodge the ban. Which is not ever a good idea.

image.png.e1138674df99bd7afd303eaaeacadba1.png

that is so out of context i cant even react to it and obviously was a joke, anyway discord perma ban for moaning is highly unusuaI i couldn't possibly know about it. 

23 minutes ago, Alberyk said:

Not sure if you deserve to be unbanned after this one.

wow bad words, am offering peacefull resolution of 8 months old case, ive got my time served anyway we can all just forget about it. 

Also you bringing up my forum post in relation to game ban is quite out of place anyway as it is a separate medium completely. 

Edited by ketiw2

So to illustrate the idiocity here.

• Man gets perma-d for badRP and apparently lying to staff. Which is valid, lying to staff is one of those things you really don't want to get caught doing.
  • Man returns some 4 - 6 months later to get unbanned. Instead of following the procedure that's outlined, he tries to catch an exception. But none are made for him, since, well, exceptions require exceptional circumstances and this is literally the most average permaban ever. We have thousands of cases like yours on file.
  • Anyways, man gets denied. Moans about on Discord until the point he's told to can it or get banned. He then leaves.
  • Another 4 or so months later, the man returns and starts moaning about his treatment again!
  • While doing so, he says stupid shit about ban-dodging and then gets promptly banned from Discord.
  • He then posts a a really stupid topic on the forums, effectively calling everyone involved garbage.
  • 4 hours after this, he posts an appeal, not taking back anything nor apologizing for anything, and claims that he's bringing us a peace offering.

It's almost like we should be humbled that you've elected to extend us this olive branch.

I feel like the adequate counter-offer would be to permaban you from the forums as well. Since you've clearly demonstrated that you are unable to conduct yourself in a reasonable manner, I don't think anyone should be putting up with the hilarity that you bring with you.

7 minutes ago, Skull132 said:

So to illustrate the idiocity here.

• Man gets perma-d for badRP and apparently lying to staff. Which is valid, lying to staff is one of those things you really don't want to get caught doing.
  • Man returns some 4 - 6 months later to get unbanned. Instead of following the procedure that's outlined, he tries to catch an exception. But none are made for him, since, well, exceptions require exceptional circumstances and this is literally the most average permaban ever. We have thousands of cases like yours on file.
  • Anyways, man gets denied. Moans about on Discord until the point he's told to can it or get banned. He then leaves.
  • Another 4 or so months later, the man returns and starts moaning about his treatment again!
  • While doing so, he says stupid shit about ban-dodging and then gets promptly banned from Discord.
  • He then posts a a really stupid topic on the forums, effectively calling everyone involved garbage.
  • 4 hours after this, he posts an appeal, not taking back anything nor apologizing for anything, and claims that he's bringing us a peace offering.

It's almost like we should be humbled that you've elected to extend us this olive branch.

I feel like the adequate counter-offer would be to permaban you from the forums as well. Since you've clearly demonstrated that you are unable to conduct yourself in a reasonable manner, I don't think anyone should be putting up with the hilarity that you bring with you.

Make a final decision i just want to play the game. I didn't know you would take it so seriously since obviously i am a fucken nerd too arguing about space station 13. I am sorry