SonicGotNuked - Forum Warning Appeal

BYOND Key: BurgerBB

Staff BYOND Key: SonicGotNuked

Game ID: Forum

Reason for complaint: Warning for something that isn't against the rules.

Evidence/logs/etc:

image.png.6c3941adeedb941fffa2918724ba969c.png

Additional remarks:

My post was the following, from memory:

"I love how we're porting a lot of features from Bay."

The rules for the suggestions subform are:

The usual forum rules still apply here.

One Suggestion per Topic.

Make sure your suggestion has not been suggested before. (Search the Suggestions Sub-Forum)

Please don't title the topic in all capitals.

Don't respond to idea's with gif's, +1/-1 provide reasons on why you like an idea or not.

Do not derail the topic.

Read the whole topic before you post in it. (Yes, that means all of it)

Developers will delete all posts that violate any of these rules or are not contributing to the discussion in a suggestion.

The reasoning behind a suggestion should be elaborated upon in the initial post to a reasonable extent.

It's not really derailing? The off-duty role was from baystation. The information my post was conveying that it works on Bay and it should work here. I really don't see how that was off topic or "useless" information or even rule breaking.

One of the questions I usually ask to determine if something is derailing/off topic is: Does it contribute to the topic? 

Ultimately this has to be answered as "No" for the post that has been made.

If you wrote the Paragraph below in your post from the beginning then this would be different, but you decided not to do that and went for the sarcastic approach which does not contribute to the topic and so we are here. 

2 hours ago, BurgerBB said:

The off-duty role was from baystation. The information my post was conveying that it works on Bay and it should work here. I really don't see how that was off topic or "useless" information or even rule breaking.