[Accepted]Caelphon's CCIA Application

CCIA Staff Application

Basic Information

Byond key:

Caelphon

Character names:

Hanru Smith, Jadeen Willows, Shattered Embers Of a Dying Star, Juuxin Kin and Uptari'Xixi Kaaxi.

Timezone: GMT +2 

What times are you most available?: I'm avaliable throughout the week from 9 AM EST to 1PM EST. I am avaliable most if not all weekends.

Experience

I am not sure what I would put here, however I am a member of Toastmasters International. I am a member of my High School's leadership team, where we routinely have to discipline or make decisions that will effect the Student Body. 

How long have you played SS13?: Two months, give or take.

How long have you played on Aurora?: 

Same as mentioned above.

How active on the forums, discord and/or server are you?

I recently joined the discord, and I lurk deep in the forums.  I tend to be on the server atleast once a day.

Have you ever been banned, and if so, how long and why?:

I have never been banned.

Have you ever volunteered as moderation staff for any other servers, SS13 or otherwise?:

I was briefly a Game Admin for a Project Zomboid server before it went under due to personal reasons of the host.

Do you have any other experience that you believe would be relevant to a position in the CCIA?:

I plan to study an Undergraduate Degree for Law in my country and I believe I can implement what I learn into a character of the CCIA. 

Personality

Why do you want to join the CCIA?: I wish to contribute to the server, and I believe being a member of the CCIA is the best possible way I can do that currently. I am refining my art skills to maybe assist as a spriter but until then this is the most obvious way.

What do you think are the most important qualities for a CCIA Agent to possess?:

A CCIA Agent must be capable of making impartial decisions that might not only affect an indivdual, but possibly groups. A CCIA Agent must also display a degree of empathy or sympathy to those in question and understand why such decisions were that taken by an individual/group, and must also be analytical in order to gather evidence to best ensure that the decision made was founded on multiple perspectives as well as the truth. 

What do you think the purpose of a CCIA Agent is in an ongoing round?:

A CCIA Agent's purpose during a round is to respond to incoming faxes (either from the Command Staff or someone who has faxed due to the lack of Command). A CCIA Agent may also be required to conduct an interview with victims and/or witness from incident reports aboard the NSS Aurora, as it assists in gaining additional evidence that will be required in order to conclude an Incident Report fairly. 

What do you think the purpose of a CCIA Agent is outside of the server?:

The CCIA Agent is essentially an enforcer for the IC 'rules' (regulations) to best ensure that any issues regarding IC issues can be handled IC so that they can facilitate growth within character development and server development.

How do you handle stress?:

I have been under stressful situations and I believe is can handle it quite well.

How well do you work autonomously?:

In my position at my High School we're encouraged to perform work autonomously so I do believe that I work well doing so.

Additional Notes:

None that I may note.

Edited by The lancer
Grammatical Errors - Fixed them.

Although I can't speak for OOC, I've greatly enjoyed rping with or near Hanru Smith. Hanru is a particularly realistic and fascinating character and your writing is very good! With that, I believe you would be able to handle the role-playing elements of the job swimmingly. +1