A man bound for Liaison -Liasion Application

BYOND key: Connorjg1

Character names:

-Nathan Forger

-Caricor Forger

How long have you been playing on Aurora?: 2 Months

Why do you wish to be on the whitelist?: Because I wish to roleplay as the NT Liaison my most played role across all of SS13. Aurora has unique lore to explore and I'd love to once again represent NT.

Why did you come to Aurora?: I am a Bayplayer who was looking for another HRP server with Liaison. I saw you had it as a role and decided to check out the server.

Have you read the Aurora wiki on the head roles and qualifications you plan on playing?: Extensively

Have you received any administrative actions? And how serious were they?: N/A

Please provide well articulated answers to the following questions in a paragraph each.

Give a definition of what you think Roleplay is, and should be about: Roleplay is about working together with other people to create entirely fictional situations that to you feel real. It's about collaborative storytelling and creating emotions with nothing but words and pixels on a screen. Roleplay should be about working together with others and testing your characters and how they respond to situations to create unique and thrilling opportunities and adventures together. If at the end you've created a story you could get someone else invested in you've more then succeeded   

What do you think the OOC purpose of a Head of Staff is, ingame?: To ensure that players work together and have someone that can guide them. A server with no leaders would fall into chaos with people arguing over whose ideas are better or being unable to decide. Another reason for Heads is to guide players on how to accomplish tasks. A good head engineer to teach a new player could make or break that person's ss13 engineering experience. Lastly it gives new players something to aspire for, to be able to lead like that or able to fix the ship like that.

What do you think the OOC responsibilities of Whitelisted players are to other players, and how would you strive to uphold them?: A whitelisted player should be a exemplary symbol of Roleplay and sensible action. A whitelisted player should strive to put other players in unique Roleplay situations and create dynamic situations for other people and should be an example of what players can be. This is not to say they should be infallible but instead they try to uphold the best elements of what makes roleplay fun. 

Could you give us the gist of what is currently happening in Tau ceti and how it affected your character and their career?: My Liaison has grown to watch the constant state of unease that affects the galaxy at large and despite his reservations at first grown to a comfortable position working for the very people he swore off at first. However he feels war is on the horizon and his reservations about getting a loyalty implant have only been increased as time goes on. How can tell if his feelings are his own anymore or just the feelings someone else wants him to have?

What roles do you plan on playing after the application is accepted?: Liaison.

Characters you intend to use for command or have created for command. Include the job they will be taking.: 

-Cart Kanara. Corporate Liaison

How would you rate your own roleplaying?: In the past I have done a lot of gm’ing and other roleplay games but unfortunately am not quite sure how I would rate myself. Let’s say 8/10. Could do worse could do better

Do you understand your whitelist is not permanent, and may be stripped following continuous administrative action?: Clear as day

Have you familiarize yourself with the wiki pages for the command roles?: Yes.

Extra notes:

Edited by Connorjg1
8 hours ago, Connorjg1 said:

Also somehow stuffed up the bolding. Sorry bout that

You can fix the bolding by editing the post and disabling bold (ctrl + b) on all the things that shouldn't be bold.

Edited by stevIII
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...