Staff Complaint - ShesTrying

BYOND Key: Oddbomber3768
Staff BYOND Key: ShesTrying (I believe?)
Game ID: Unknown, it was a ninja+traitor round around four-three rounds ago from caB-aPUD.
Reason for complaint: I'd like to start this off by saying that I have no complaints about ShesTrying, specifically - my interactions with her have been nothing but pleasant. I am writing up this complaint simply to contest what I believe to be an unfair antagban. 
To explain the context of the situation, it was around mid-round during an Intrigue round (if that's what Ninja+Traitor is called). I had snuck into the Command Bunker to utilize the remote IPC inside, and had obviously locked myself in to prevent someone sneaking up on me while I was operating the RemoteBot. I had done this for a bit until I got a phone call from my roommate; he had just gotten back from an all-nighter and was having some trouble maneuvering into our assigned apartment parking spot because of some heavy snow that had started the night prior. And thus, I said something along the lines of "ninja AFK" in OOC, believing I would be back soon enough if I needed to cyro or ahelp my absence. Of course, the snow shoveling turned out to be significantly time-consuming that I had previously anticipated, and so I sent a message from my phone to NiennaB over Discord to ask her to notify staff that I probably wouldn't be back in a timely manner (pictured below, no pun intended). She said that the message had been relayed. That being completed, the rest of the work indeed took me longer than the round to finish and thus I was not able to cyro myself or ahelp. 
I'm aware that I have a myriad of past notes on the issue, but in late I've really made an effort to ahelp or message administration over Discord in the event I need to leave quickly. Of course, 2D spessman is at a comparatively low priority when compared to IRL issues; and if I need to do something quickly or abruptly, I will. To note is that a few of my past notes were because I lost power (a common occurrence in my area, with the amount of windstorms) and/or because my ISP is absolutely fucking dogshit, and my Internet occasionally just dies without warning. Have mercy, please
Evidence/logs/etc: I don't have any logs or screenshots, other than the discord message I sent to NiennaB, because obviously I had to go AFK without much prior notice. I sent a picture of snow falling the night before to Gillian Daemon, and of course, asked Nienna to relay my message. 
Additional remarks: N/A

nfff.PNG

adada.PNG

Since I was apart of this I figured I'd confirm my side of things as well. Admins are welcome to delete the comment if it isn't allowed.

I cannot recall my exact phrasing in the ahelp, however I can confirm that I sent it. However I did not believe it was my place to disclose just what pulled Oddbomber away from their computer. (In retrospect perhaps I should have asked).

I kept it vague in the ahelp as a result. Something along the lines of: "Oddbomber3768 asked me to ahelp and say they're going to be gone for a bit. I believe they're an antag. A life thing has pulled them away from their computer." At the time I believed this to be enough.

The round ID should be: caA-dajX

Edited by niennab
Round id

I added the ban before Nienna ahelped, and removed it after the ahelp was solved. I'll double check that I removed it correctly, but it shouldn't be there anymore.

edit: I was dumb and didn't remove the ban correctly. Should be gone now.

Edited by ShesTrying