Reporting Personnel: Alfred 301A
Job Title of Reporting Personnel: Bartender
Game ID: cdD-dJu2

Personnel Involved:
Alfred 301A, Bartender: Victim
Bling-35, Bartender: Victim
Kendra Swarner, Scientist: Offender

Secondary Witnesses:
Kiue Suqui'Kioxui, Head of Personnel: suspended the individual in question, and advised me to report this incident.

Time of Incident:

Real Time: 7pm Server time 8/21/21)
Location of Incident: Bar

Nature of Incident:
[ ] - Workplace Hazard
[ ] - Accident/Injury
[ ] - Destruction of Property
[ ] - Neglect of Duty
[x] - Harassment
[ ] - Assault
[x] - Misconduct
[x] - Other (threatening behavior)

Overview of the Incident:

Prior to the incident, myself and Bling-35 had encountered the lab assistant after she asked to be let into the freezer. Neither one of us could even do such, so we advised her to ask the AI for assistance. Which she did. When she came out she had an injured monkey in her hands. Which she promptly threw at the feet of a First Responder that was coincidentally at the bar. Needless to say, it left quite the bloody mess.

Shortly after that portals began to appear in the bar area, one landing on the countertop and nearly swallowing a patron's drink. Nothing occurred as a result, but I reported the incident to the Head of Personnel. As a result of this, and the previous incident, Bling-35 and I decided to ban them for the rest of the shift.

However, at one point I decided to be lenient and allow her to have a drink. When she realized the drinks would cost credits she grew upset and asked for one sixth of a glass of water. Considering her previous acts, and this obvious attempt at being a nuisance (water is free), I revoked my leniency and resumed the ban.

Later she returned, threw a (harmless) grenade at my feet and shortly after that a dead monkey. Needless to say, this was extremely unsanitary and outrageous. I reported this act to the Head of Personnel, who I believe suspended them for their actions.

Near the end of the shift she made a reappearance, berated us for ruining her life, and then threw more (harmless) grenades. Wise to her tactics, Bling-35 threw the grenades away from us. After several such grenades, I was forced to use the shotgun to encourage her to stop.

Submitted Evidence:

Would you like to be personally interviewed?:
[x] - Yes
[ ] - No

Did you report it to a Head of Staff or a superior? If so, who? If not, why?: Yes, Head of Personnel
Actions taken: The Head of Personnel suspended them and encouraged me to make this Incident Report.

Additional Notes:
I am still not sure what was in those grenades, or harmless they really were. They seemed to release some sort of gas.

Edited by Lordnesh

TO: Alfred 301A, Bartender, NSS Aurora

SUBJECT: RE: Incident Report

--------------------

BODY:

This is an automated message to inform you that your incident report has been received and placed in a queue for the CCIA Division to review.

If necessary, you will be contacted by a CCIA Agent when an investigation begins.

--------------------

DTG: 24-09:00-TAU CETI STANDARD-08-2463

SIGN: CCIAAMS

--------------------

BODY:
This is an automated message to inform you that the investigation regarding your incident report has been assigned to CCIAA Rahilah Abbas (Caelphon).
You may be contacted by the CCIAA for an interview, or you may contact them directly if you have any questions.

--------------------

DTG: 26-06:07-TAU CETI STANDARD-08-2463

Edited by Caelphon
  • 4 weeks later...

--------------------

BODY:

This is an automated message to inform you that the investigation regarding your incident report has been reassigned to CCIAA Kakengo Muteba (Sycmos). If you have any questions or concerns regarding delays or the reassignment, please inform the department.

--------------------

DTG: 21-09:14-TAU CETI STANDARD-09-2463

• Sycmos locked this topic