New Hairstyles.

Jakers457

It seems most of the hairstyles were designed for the crude humor that SS13 is known for. But it's not really suited to our server, most of them seem to be joke haircuts and are hardly touched. It would be good to have some more believable or appealing haircuts to add more variety to the staff. I mean if you haven't noticed, only a small selection of hairstyles are being used by people.

I think I suggested this before, but it'll make it easier to add a little variety.

It seems most of the hairstyles were designed for the crude humor that SS13 is known for. But it's not really suited to our server, most of them seem to be joke haircuts and are hardly touched. It would be good to have some more believable or appealing haircuts to add more variety to the staff. I mean if you haven't noticed, only a small selection of hairstyles are being used by people.

I think I suggested this before, but it'll make it easier to add a little variety.

I completely agree. We could try to add a greater variety of short hair types for both genders.

We could also look here for inspiration.

I'd personally like to see cornrows, the caesar cut, the butch cut, the crown braid, slicked back, and the ivy league.

I completely agree. We could try to add a greater variety of short hair types for both genders.

We could also look here for inspiration.

I'd personally like to see cornrows, the caesar cut, the butch cut, the crown braid, slicked back, and the ivy league.

Slicked back is already in, but it's called Gelled back.

Also can we remove floor length braids?

Fortune Bloise inbound

Floorlenght braids? Yes. Short braid? No. *Hisses!*

ON TO THE TOPIC. Yes the hair styles just look hideous on most parts (the one the game has atm) for male characters mostly.

I could not agree more. We need more haircuts that people actually use. Less Afros. More ponytails. More short haircuts. More long haircuts. And more bangs maybe? I don't know if asking for all of this helps at all, but I figure it can't hurt to bring it up!

Emo hair is always used. Always. It'll probably be used if more are added, even now, because muh emo.

I too abuse the emo hairstyles. More "over eye" styles could be nice.

I could not agree more. We need more haircuts that people actually use. Less Afros. More ponytails. More short haircuts. More long haircuts. And more bangs maybe? I don't know if asking for all of this helps at all, but I figure it can't hurt to bring it up!

Emo hair is always used. Always. It'll probably be used if more are added, even now, because muh emo.

I too abuse the emo hairstyles. More "over eye" styles could be nice.

You're quickly becoming one of my favourite people.

And yeah like I said before, this is something I'd be happy to whip up. Wouldn't be too hard, either. Just need the go ahead that it's actually a worthwhile project, first.

You're quickly becoming one of my favourite people.

And yeah like I said before, this is something I'd be happy to whip up. Wouldn't be too hard, either. Just need the go ahead that it's actually a worthwhile project, first.

I can't think of a reason why not, if you're willing to handle this yourself. Leaving topic unlocked for further discussion/suggestions by the community.