Shaman Ghost Mushrooms

BYOND Key: Demonofthefall

Discord Username: ÒwÓDemonofthefall#6622

Character Name: Axzef Zobekk

Item Name: Ghost Mushroom Spores.

Item Function(s): Used to grow ghost mushrooms that will be added to tea and used to speak with spirits and take others on spiritual journeys.

Item Description: Th'akh Shamans consume mind-altering plants that they use to interact with spirits. Axzef would of brought the spores from Moghes where he had gathered them and brought them with him to Aurora so that he could speak with the trapped spirits on the station in an attempt to lift the curse which he believes effects the station causing all the terrible things that go on in the station. It will be also used to help other crew members get in touch with their ancestors and take them on spiritual journeys.  

Sprites: The sprite is already in game.

Additional Comments: I think it will add a fun aspect to the Shaman and will create more roleplaying opportunities .

3 hours ago, ShesTrying said:

Can you get this from the vendor thing in the garden?

Not that I know of in all my time of gardening. I'm certain that ghost mushrooms are a random spawn only available in the warehouse or through merchants, and even then its an astronomically low chance (basically 0%)

4 hours ago, ShesTrying said:

Can you get this from the vendor thing in the garden?

You can get a mushroom that you can genetically alter from the vendor, I can't remember which one it was exactly but I'm pretty sure it was liberty caps? Sorry for butting into this thread randomly but I figure I would leave this information here as it's somewhat relevant.

This mushroom lets you see ghosts. It also makes you ignore stuns and has a chance to do the same thing as red nightshade. (Forced harmintent and angry messages)

Im sorry but that isn’t something I want able to be easily accessed on station. Ghosts are also inherently an ooc thing, the only other time you are able to see them is when crap has hit the fan in cult rounds. 

On 18/01/2022 at 04:45, ShesTrying said:

This mushroom lets you see ghosts. It also makes you ignore stuns and has a chance to do the same thing as red nightshade. (Forced harmintent and angry messages)

Im sorry but that isn’t something I want able to be easily accessed on station. Ghosts are also inherently an ooc thing, the only other time you are able to see them is when crap has hit the fan in cult rounds. 

Yeah, I see your point. I will work on something else and do another app.