stev: become janny (Memescope Wiki Maintainer Application)

Ckey/BYOND Username: Memescope McGee
Position Being Applied For: Wiki Maintainer
Have you read the Lore Team Rules and Regulations wiki page? Yes.
Past Experiences/Knowledge: 

1. I have experience with ss13 wiki maintenance. About four or five years ago (jesus) I was a wiki contributor/maintainer for Baystation under Skeeveo, the then-lead wiki developer; I contributed both as a writer, content editor, and semi-technical maintainer helping to reformat the wiki into a more acceptable state. 
  2. I have real-world experience as a proofreader and copy-editor. I'm also currently a third-year university student on a book publishing/editorial course and should be well-equipped for article proofreading and editing.
  3. As a hobbyist writer, I have experience with formatting and editing for a number of formats, including wiki article style (see point 1).

Examples of Past Work:
Unfortunately, with the loss of the Baystation forums and wiki, most examples of my previous wiki work have been blasted from orbit, and I'm not comfortable with leaking personal work and information in an application for a funny space game. If some form of evidence is required, I'd have to get testimonies from some of the people involved with the Bay wiki project I was a part of, and I'd really rather not do that if unnecessary. 

Additional Comments:
So, this is a funny one: My forum-linked wiki account has been hard locked up due to a bug with some of the appearance style preference options. I've been able to view the wiki without an account by clearing my cache, but any attempt at accessing my wiki account results in an error 520, rendering every single page on the wiki completely inaccessible until I manually clear the site data cache with devtools. As a result, I haven't been able to play around with editing or drafting on the wiki for a good few weeks. Really hoping this can be fixed, even if that simply involves deleting my wiki account in its entirety!

Regarding the broader application, I aim to help the wiki and lore teams with quality assurance for articles and employ some basic editorial guidelines to keep our core, most important pages in the best state possible.