Demonofthefall Command Whitelist.

BYOND key: Demonofthefall

Discord Username: ÒwÓDemonofthefall#6622

Character names: Shar'croz Azetroth, Helzo Valrazo, Axzef Zobekk, Za'Akaix'Ket K'lax, Ta'Akaix'Xarrax Zo'ra and many many others.

How long have you been playing on Aurora?: Since 2014
Have you received any administrative actions? And how serious were they?: Nothing serious just the odd warning about some language used but that was many years ago.

Please provide well articulated answers to the following questions in a paragraph each.

What do you think the OOC purpose of a Head of Staff is, ingame?:
To help people under their command get to know their job and to help the flow of things in said department. Also to keep people in line and to make sure they are not doing things in that department that they shouldn't be. Mostly I see it as a mentor role for the most part and to provide more RP opportunities that are not available when command is absent. 

What do you think the OOC responsibilities of Whitelisted players are to other players, and how would you strive to uphold them?:
To not abuse your position of power for one thing, I also try to help out newer players with any questions they have that they don't want to bother admins with. To keep within the lore and to help set an example for the newer players on how things should be done.

Could you give us the gist of what is currently happening in Tau ceti and how it affected your character and their career?
The Sol Alliance collapsing and the on-going phoron shortage causing much strife in Tau Ceti set in motion the Stellar Conglomerate creating the SCCV Horizon in order to explore the depth of space to find new phoron deposts.

Ta'Akiax'Xarrax Zo'ra Consular for the Zo'ra New Gibson hive was sent to NSS Aurora 2 in order to strengthen ties between the New Gibson hive and NanoTrasen along with making sure the Zo'ra working on the Aurora were living up to their potential. While on the NSS Aurora Xarrax would help create trade agreements between the hive and a third party as well and educating the crew on the Vaucra. With the creation of the SCCV Horizon Xarrax's Queen happy with her progress on the Aurora re-assigned her to work on the Horzion in order to help further educate people on the Vaurca and help establish new alliances. 

What roles do you plan on playing after the application is accepted?
XO but mostly Zo'ra Consular as it is one of my favorite roles.

Have you familiarized yourself with the wiki pages for the command roles?
Yes I have read every command wiki page.

Characters you intend to use for command or have created for command. Include the job they will be taking.:
Ta'Akaix'Xarrax Zo'ra - Consular. Dubaku Nomak - XO.

Do you understand your whitelist is not permanent, and may be stripped following continuous administrative action?
Yes I am very aware having lost my command whitelist in the past (Was lost in the great purge).

Have you linked your byond account to the forums?: Yes

Extra Notes: I have had the command whitelist for several years until it was taken in the purge. I found it odd it was taken as I played consular quite a lot but what is done is done.

I had to scratch the farthest depths of my mind to remember if you've ever been remotely annoying. Demon is consistently enjoyable to roleplay with. Also, imagine for a moment, having command during dead hour. That sounds great. I think it sounds great.

On 14/08/2022 at 07:00, Demonofthefall said:

Mostly I see it as a mentor role for the most part and to provide more RP opportunities that are not available when command is absent. 

and oh look it's one of my favoritest ever bestest things to see in a command application

Plus one, gibe command whitelist, etcetera. I hope to see fatlizard again soon.

Are you still playing regularly?

On 14/08/2022 at 13:00, Demonofthefall said:

Characters you intend to use for command or have created for command. Include the job they will be taking.:
Ta'Akaix'Xarrax Zo'ra - Consular. Dubaku Nomak - XO.

You can't play Consular for your trial, note.

On 14/08/2022 at 13:00, Demonofthefall said:

I have had the command whitelist for several years until it was taken in the purge. I found it odd it was taken as I played consular quite a lot but what is done is done.

The strip was dependent on whether or not you had your forum account linked to the WI. Since you didn't, it was removed.

17 hours ago, MattAtlas said:

Are you still playing regularly?

I still play quite regularly. 

You can't play Consular for your trial, note.

I know, I will be playing the Consular mostly if I get my whitelist but during the trial I will play as my XO.

The strip was dependent on whether or not you had your forum account linked to the WI. Since you didn't, it was removed.

I'm sure I had my forum account liked but I guess it doesn't matter now.

After a couple of rounds with them: Nomakk is an interesting XO to interact with, helpful and communicative when the need arises without letting his lazy side prevent him from working - which is very appreciable. I also often see him traveling about the station with Ian, leaving a doubly good impression given how much that Corgi is forgotten. Simple but positive feedback for a simple but good member of command.

+1

Lately, Nomakk has been the most active XO I have seen around the ship. He is always carrying the corgi around like the above post mentioned, and is on top of pushing the story forward with realistic interactions. I've interacted with them on characters where I don't seek them out, but as an XO he seeks you out and makes sure to see how your character is doing. They aren't the kind of XO that quashes any signs of antagonists instantly, and are willing to allow some leeway which is always a blessing. Hoping to have more interactions with the Unathi and the Ta when I get the chance.

+1

(Just some new player coming through don't mind me)

I've greatly enjoyed Nomakk's interactions, and with how adeptly and calmly he has dealt with emergencies and how he has created roleplaying situations that are enjoyable for a newcomer like myself to the server.

I am very surprised that Demonofthefall has only just now been playing command characters on the server, I was convinced they were playing command here long before I joined with how my experiences have been with them. So, with all this, and the fact that they have given several more chances to pet Ian than usual, I hope to see more from this player and of their characters.

+1