Sleepy's IPC whitelist.

BYOND Key: Sleepy Wolf

Character Names: Akino, Katie Stone, Melody Davis, Daja Hakima'bar

How long have you been playing on Aurora: 1 year

Species you are applying to play: IPC

What color do you plan on making your first alien character (Dionaea & IPCs exempt):

Have you read our lore section's page on this species?: Yes.

Please provide well articulated answers to the following questions in a paragraph format. One paragraph minimum per question

Why do you wish to play this specific race: I've been playing Akino as an AI/Borg for the past week, and whenever I choose to, I'll do a little fund raiser for him on station IC'ly. Just asking around for people to donate, and help Akino buy his freedom. Whenever this happens, I'll say he got a big donation and got enough for his freedom. Yadda yadda yadda IPC. Pretty simple.

Identify what makes role-playing this species different than role-playing a Human: They are computers with limitless psychological possibilities. Not bound by human culture, or xeno culture. They're what they were made to be. Again, pretty simple.

Character Name: Akino

Please provide a short backstory for this character, approximately 2 paragraphs

I was born. You were born. I was created over the course of 2 months. You? However old you are, plus nine months. I was born. You were born. This is simple. Life is simple. Death is simple. Life is nothing without death. Without death, what would life be? I can die. I can die, and that makes me alive. I am alive. You were born. You will die. So can I.

My first boot up was on Thursday, May fourteenth, 2457. The first, official, boot up. I am new. I was programmed to entertain. Chief Entertainment Unit Akino. First of my kind. I have speakers to broadcast music. Music the crew chooses. Only on green, though. Only on green. And with permission from the captain. If I'm asked to stop, I will. I am here to assist, and to entertain. That is me. Entertainment.

What do you like about this character? They're my own little creation, and I love hearing other peoples submissions to my little DJ stuff. They aren't harmful, and have only ever known love and affection. They play music to entertain. Music, that they're programmed to love. Simulated love, of course, but still love. They are alive. Plus the clash between living and dead would be /really/ cool to progress on as an IPC.

How would you rate your role-playing ability? 10/10 I am the best

Notes:

I would have to oppose this.

Namely, for what happened the last time you applied for a species whitelist.

http://www.aurorastation.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2448

In this scenario, you displayed an absolute lack of respect for the precedents set in place for what's acceptable for playing that race and what is not. Instead, you went on to RP something utterly creepy and otherwise unbelievable in an RP extent.

In the several incidents weighed against you, probably every single Tajaran immediately went to "Please do not associate them with us" and practically shunned the Daja character altogether.

the behavior in itself was very unbecoming for someone holding a whitelist for an alien race, for which you stated you read the lore and had an understanding of what acceptable roleplay was for that race. Instead, you went above and beyond in the grossest extent. Double entendre, there, but still.

Because of what occurred, I've very little faith you're responsible enough (at least, in what little amount of time has surpassed since then) to earn another whitelist because of the abhorrent and utterly disappointing example of roleplay you displayed.

I am opposed to this application.

I know my actions were wrong, and I know I'll correct them with my new characters and my returning ones. There's no harm in giving this, and I promise, anything I do wrong can and /will/ get me a ban. Okay? I'll request to be banned for 3 days, or more, if I do anything out of line. Please give me a second chance, and allow me this whitelist. I'm sorry for what I did with my other characters, I was being shitty and had stuff going on. Sorry.

I'm really torn on how to process this, but you'll be happy to know Sleepy I'm leaning towards accepting it.

The other thing to note is if you do mess up the chance is its possible you'll lose the race whitelist, so if you do get accepted I expect you to be on your best behaviour.

Before I make a final decision I'll be waiting for more feedback

I played with Melody a couple of times now and she's an asshole. But one I do like to play with because it's fun to see how she reacts to things.

+1 by me.

Oh and she got gibbed while joining the drawing club. Sorreh, won't happen again.