(locked) Cult round 27th May 2015

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope 1138. I've had to repeat myself ten times and Tainavaa and Brage have not refuted a single thing I've said, rather just danced around the thing I have a problem in, tried to distract from it by mentioning what some other random cultist did later on in the round, or tried to justify it.

Honestly, read through the whole thing.

I really do not want to read past the first three pages, it's way too much for one sitting.

I would recommend we sit put for awhile and wait on an administration decision on the matter.

Additional shitposting, no matter who is doing it, will only stoke the flames longer.

Let's not mention your warden was pretty sore after being converted and did not move or talk for quite a while because you were likely throwing your own tantrum about it.

Or, you know, I was in paincrit and couldn't move or talk from the runespam. But you've got your per-conceived notions already, and I think we have enough pages to prove just how angry you are about all of this - about things that you think could have happened. Not even what happened - what could have happened.

Let's not mention your warden was pretty sore after being converted and did not move or talk for quite a while because you were likely throwing your own tantrum about it.

Or, you know, I was in paincrit and couldn't move or talk. But you've got your per-conceived notions already, and I think we have enough pages to prove just how angry you are about all of this.

You were doing this for quite a few minutes, even standing up. Stop lying.

It's obvious you are a dishonest person and not capable of handling a discussion. I will be waiting staff comments on this thread instead.

edit: I think actually this thread needs to be locked tbh. I don't have time for this.

Brage, the only evidently super salty angry emotional motherfucker here is you, Cassy held back, meanwhile reading your earliest posts, you came off sounding like the angriest douche. I'm frankly insulted in her name.

And if this gets locked, can we at least conclude that those charges were bullshit so people don't place mutiny and sedation charges instead of assault? Because security=/=command

Okay.

As of now, we are treating this as a one-off case. With the circumstances considered, and the potential IC motives in question, it was not all that unreasonable for security to shove the engineers into the deepest, darkest corner they could find -- permabrig. We also have no logs to prove or disprove intent to keep the engineers locked there indefinitely. And as the engineers were saved roughly 10 minutes after capture (which is still within the boundaries of the minimum sentence of realistically applicable charges), we cannot say whether or not they were to be kept there over the time determined by corporate regulation. We can also confirm that the initial arrest plan only accounted for two engineers, with the rest added in after PoZe started attacking the cyborg with TechnoKat.

Because this is a one-off case, we will be monitoring for similar situations, and will then proceed with more tangible punishment. As of now, the security players in question will be advised to prefer regular sentencing over the permabrig, and to take a lot more care when managing situations like this. Bulk arrests for situations like this should be managed with actual tact, and actual care, instead of being executed out of spite.

General summary: actions in question are by no means preferred. Actions in question will not be tolerated as a repeat occurrence. However, this particular case will not end in any job bans. Instead, guidance and verbal counsel will be given as needed.

As for the cultist play. At least one count of potential spawncamping was identified, with the individual involved was antagonist banned yesterday for unrelated charges.

There is one final note. Every single individual (sec, nonsec, whoever) involved in the LOOC shitfest that took place in the permabrig will be verbally warned. The escalation there was unnecessary and occurrence is an excellent example of a situation where people need to stop, take a step back, and go back into the game. We do not need insults, snide remarks and other idiocities to prove a point. Simple words and adminhelps should suffice.