Drawings and stuff

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you, guys -

eventually, I would really like to get around to making a series of at least 10 chars, and I got only three or so more planned, so... sure, I can do Robert, for example (if you provide me with the flavour text and all), but (boy, do I repeat myself) have wagonloads of patience at ready.

Better yet, I'll give you the really detailed one I just finished.

Robert stands at a stunning 6'3", and has a body like a boxer. He is lean, and muscled, not having any unhealthy fat on his body. He has short black, messy hair, and a thick beard. Robert wears HUDGlasses for most of the time he is seen in public. His face is chiseled, and his cheekbones ride high on his face. He has ice blue eyes, and thick eyebrows.

Other than that, let your mind wander.

EDIT: I dun' goofed. I use the numpad for numbers and such, and didn't notice I put 9. ops.

Would it be possible to request a drawing for a character?

If so, could somone draw Mansoor Hosni, one of my tajaran?

Details: Cream colored fur (RGB 205, 175, 149), five foot ten inches tall, always has a nervous/shy expression on his face, wears a medical HuD, wears blue scrubs or a white jumpsuit (whatevers easier to draw), rather thin frame, and you can do what you want for the rest of the details.

Would it be possible to request a drawing for a character?

If so, could somone draw Mansoor Hosni, one of my tajaran?

Details: Cream colored fur (RGB 205, 175, 149), five foot ten inches tall, always has a nervous/shy expression on his face, wears a medical HuD, wears blue scrubs or a white jumpsuit (whatevers easier to draw), rather thin frame, and you can do what you want for the rest of the details.

*Pink

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...