Great Antag Spy Contest

Guest Marlon Phoenix

Alliance Strategic Intelligence

After Action Report

Agent Serial Number: 47F281CH9200

The infiltration of the NanoTrasen research station was a success. My duties as a covered EMT allowed me access to high-priority personnel who were injured, with minimal danger of exposing myself. I could quite literally have stolen high-valued items, or injected a lethal drug into high-ranking personnel, and nobody would notice or think anything of it. An opportunity presented itself early in the shift. The Head of Security of this station had been injured in some way, resulting in a fracture to their hand. I, as the only able Medical personnel at the time, performed surgery on her. During the course of this, I extracted her loyalty implant, and took it for transfer to the researchers and technicians in the labs upon completion of my operation. I believe the loyalty implant may be able to be reverse-engineered into making the implanted individual loyal to the Sol Alliance, or may be useful to ensure field agents are not doubled by counter-intelligence operations. As a final note, while the HoS did notice that the implant had been removed, they did not act on it, and I played dumb, so my cover remains intact should I need to infiltrate another station.

Attachments:

90ae91ae19e848d09059d18208e61428.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Marlon Phoenix

This is currently on pause. I'm the only one that worked on this and it's too much for a single person to do consistently, and I feel daunted rather than excited when faced with submissions piling up. The fate of this endeavor will be decided in the future when I return from my hiatus.

Alliance Strategic Intelligence

Login: ******************

Login Accepted!

-Relaying Transmission-

Agent Del Prado, reporting. On 25JAN2458, I performed my mission successfully. Aboard a NanoTrasen vessel, I was able to successfully cripple the Research department by destroying both the core R&D server and the robotics server. My identity was not found, and all evidence has been disposed of. This should set research back until they replace the servers. Also, R&D was not able to continue carrying out their duties for the rest of the shift. Logging off.

Attachment:

537551c9e2.png

OOC edit: RIP, didn't see Kekboot's post above