Throwing in the towel

halorocks22

I'm going to go ahead and say that my time here is up. I've lost interest in being a moderator and I've also lost interest in the community as a whole; I just don't feel like I belong anymore. I will probably be leaving for a long time, if not permanently. During my time on Aurora, I got to meet a lot of great people and I got to experience a lot of fun. Thank you all for that.

Take care. I've had a good run.

I owe you a lot of posts I never sent.

You were a cool cat. You were the coolest cat around, and I feel sorta bad, because I get, like, the impression that nobody really told you?

I can't - or shouldn't - speak for others. But I'm still gonna say fuck it - I know a lot of people really appreciated you, and will be sad to see you gone. Count me among them. You were sort of amazing, and you'll be missed.

I'm sorry I never replied to you, or talked to you as much as I should have. I wanted to, but every time, told myself that I'd do it later - that I was stressed, or busy, or that I could make it up some other time. And now it's a bit too late, but, hey-

I don't know.

You asked me for a drawing when I ran a request thread, months ago. Here are your balds. I'm sorry that they're not, actually, bald. But they are performing the best RP around there ever was.

6FN0O0I.jpg

I feel like the Aurora Community has changed, frightfully for the worst, in my opinion.

Losing Dea, and hearing her say that she feels she doesn't belong made me consider the thought of this, but now that Halo is leaving and admitting the same, I feel the need to come forth and agree while he can still see that I agree with him entirely.

Halo, I know you've already decided to leave and all, and may feel that you don't belong and everyone else is jumping on a different band-wagon or something or other, but I certainly still wish I was back with the old crew we used to have, a crew I don't even believe I've been here long enough to be considered a part of.

You, Dea, Bluesp34r, Farcry, Majestic, shit, I dunno', others who are still here.

Seeing you leave is hitting me like a brick, since I kinda thought you were the coolest player on this server when I first came on.

I don't know what to say, it's 2:00am and I'm just typing words that seem to make sense together, but what I'm trying to say is that I agree with what you think and you can leave if you want, but know that I, and many others, will always remember you as being the coolest and best RPer around until the end of time.

Have fun wherever life takes you.

I'd like to think that I've been in a similar spot, Halo. It became about due to the fact that I needed to cut down on the amount of time I spent on the server, very abruptly and rather aggressively. Once I came back, all of my characters had no threads to pick up on, and a lot of the people I regularly conversed about with the game had taken major steps back. It was rather odd, felt like I needed to crack through some kind of wall. But I managed to do it, simply by starting to play again.

That's my experience with something similar.

How you choose to handle this, I'll leave that up to you.

Your services, and the same is applicable for every single contributor, from normal user to administrator, are greatly appreciated. And despite not having interfaced too much with you (timezones, thank you), I would still wish to thank you. Have a great day, and the best of luck with whatever you choose to do!

Halo. You've been a pleasure to work with and play with. You've given me many laughs and memories that I wont forget. You were an all around decent player and contributed to the community with your characters. I do hope you consider coming back when you feel the time is right. Take care and enjoy yourself friend.

You fucking. Asshole, dipshit, cock-sucking, motherfucking piece of shit. I hated you. I /LOATHED/ you. I hated every damn time I came in contact with you, OOCly, or ICly. I used to see those words "Felix Solano. Medical Doctor, has arrived on the station" and I knew. My experiences for RP were only going to get worse.

Then, I knew that most of it, was just you being an amazing troll. It started with that, and then it moved to me realizing, that was who you are. You're a truly expert in your RP, both OOCly, and ICly. I'll truly miss you, Halo, and if I could, I'd go through all of the anger just to experience your marvel again. Godspeed, my friend, and I hope things better better for you.

i've never met you, but from what i'm gathering from this thread is that you're a delightful person and it's a shame I won't get to be able to know you better

it's a shame you're leaving, man. hope you find some solace in your next decision

Halo. You were my favorite. Like. Just below Tuiee favorite. Okay, okay. I'll give you the tie. unofficially.

Of course, I fully understand what it's like to want to leave. Perfectly natural. Space holds no-one's attentions forever. It's been fun. Stay amazing everywhere forever.