YautjaHunter - Nisanci Kurt

BYOND Key: Hivefleetchicken

Player Byond Key: YautjaHunter

Staff involved: None, the person left, so admins couldn't really PM them.

Reason for complaint: Rude behavior in LOOC from IC issues, and an absolutely ridiculous mary sue character.

Approximate Date/Time: 7:30pm PST, 9/4/2015

I'll be pretty quick about the summary part.

I joined a round as a geneticist, and on my way towards medical I happened to pass the bar. Inside was an assistant named Nisanci Kurt. She was attacking the chef, Rawhide, while security was on the scene, trying to break the fight up.

I thought they could have used a bit more force, since wherever Rawhide tried to run, Nisanci would chase and push at him.

So, I finally ran in and slammed Nisanci onto a table, and held her there.

I ordered security to go ahead and cuff her already, and they did, before the player of Nisanci, YautjaHunter, stated, "LOOC: YautjaHunter: tfw the table grab is a fag move".

Nisanci then tried to resist arrest and take off from the bar, before an officer and myself were able to pull her into our grip. Right after, YautjaHunter simply said, "LOOC: YautjaHunter: Fuck off, kill yourself." and left immediately after.

I don't know what sparked the fight, but I can vouch for Rawhide's side due to the fact that no matter how much Rawhide tried to stay behind security and stop the fight, Yautja would just chase them and punch/push them.

It was then that I discovered their flavour text, and, my God, I'm disgusted.

Nisanci stands at about 176cm with skinny, athletic physique. She struts around and talks with an absolute attitude of sassy, especially to people above her (job wise).

Here's a picture that show's how she'd look (I didn't make it): http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/vv140/ArmorKingKyza/adba73a71036520e6c1a25331b1f8cf4.jpg

Nisanci wears her jumpsuit zipped down to the top of her stomach area, revealing her bare C-cup breasts. On her left shoulder, she wears a military badge, showing off her ex-Special Forces experience.

She has a thick Kurdish accent, rolling her r's commonly.

Her hair is a pale blonde, one bang of it falling to the right of her face.

Nisanci's eyes are a light blue, staring into anyone's eyes with warmth.

This woman walks around with an attitude composed entirely of sass (cancerous already), she has her jumpsuit down to her belly button, where she has two tits just hanging out with no bra on, and then it turns out she's... 'Ex-special forces?'

I don't know if I want the person banned, but their LOOC behavior was ludicrous, their character was cancerous, and I'd just like to keep a warning of how ridiculous this character is somewhere on these forums.

I don't know how to add to this complaint without laughing in mockery and equivalent levels of disgust here, though I will add that I remember the name of this character and they were a complete assfuck as a security cadet, constantly ignoring the fact that I was their direct superior and making disrespectful jabs at anyone they didn't like. I guess the flavor text served as a reminder as to the gimmick of that character, though I never bothered to see it until now.

Good thing ex-Spec ops are immune to a good ol' tabling, right?.. riiight.

Nisanci stands at about 176cm with skinny, athletic physique. She struts around and talks with an absolute attitude of sassy, especially to people above her (job wise).

Here's a picture that show's how she'd look (I didn't make it): http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/vv14 ... 1f8cf4.jpg

Nisanci wears her jumpsuit zipped down to the top of her stomach area, revealing her bare C-cup breasts. On her left shoulder, she wears a military badge, showing off her ex-Special Forces experience.

She has a thick Kurdish accent, rolling her r's commonly.

Her hair is a pale blonde, one bang of it falling to the right of her face.

Nisanci's eyes are a light blue, staring into anyone's eyes with warmth.

..what?

How didn't admins notice an obvious reference, but sometimes love to argue about bald Skywalkers, who aren't referencing at all though.

Tbh blatant expys don't get punished on being expys alone. You gotta copy something obvious (like a name or something really recognizable, such as your character having a lightsaber) for it to warrant admin intervention, in my experience. This character is ridiculous just for being ridiculous, not necessarily for looking like Sniper Wolf.

• 3 weeks later...