Clement Beach's Loyalty Implant

Icuris

BYOND Key: Icuris

Character name: Clement Beach

Item name: Loyalty Implant

Why is your character carrying said item to work? Basically, he has worked as a Head of Security a number of times, sometimes that position is filled out. However with him constantly being shuffled about in security positions I can't see him submitting to a surgery to remove and add his loyalty implant everytime he picks up a shift as a warden or officer due to being late into the round.

In an RP sense: Clement Beach has served with Nanotrasen security and with the Aurora team for a large number of years. Being rather loyal to his company on his own and already signing the waiver for the loyalty implant injection as a HoS it would seem practical to simply keep the implant injected versus having it removed (as a change in position without an implant implies)

Item function(s): To [forcefully] ensure that an implanted staff member is always behaving and thinking in a way that sees the best outcome for Nanotrasen.(Not the exact definition but that is how I see people kind of use it)

Item description: Makes you loyal or such-Skull132

Item appearance: Small chip inside the skull of the person. Not visible without surgical removal.

Additional comments: This item does not differ in appearance or function of a normal loyalty implant in game.

Hey, I'd like to direct your attention to my app and perhaps we can work together a bit for our own benefits. The way I've come to understand loyalty implants, they aren't removed between shifts, but rather deactivated and reactivated. My idea for the "implant" is to get an Implant Activator that is usable once. We use it on round start and it otherwise acts like a loyalty implanter. I spoke to someone about a sprite once and they never got around to it so I'll be looking for a new spriter soon. Let me know what you think.

Edited by Guest
Hey, I'd like to direct your attention to my app and perhaps we can work together a bit for our own benefits. The way I've come to understand loyalty implants, they aren't removed between shifts, but rather deactivated and reactivated. My idea for the "implant" is to get an Implant Activator that is usable once. We use it on round start and it otherwise acts like a loyalty implanter. I spoke to someone about a sprite once and they never got around to it so I'll be looking for a new spriter soon. Let me know what you think.

KillerHurtz and Swat43 are the two people that have been doing sprites for custom items recently.

• 8 months later...