Bran232's player complaint

BYOND Key:

Player Byond Key:Lathernend

Player Byond Key:Regonden

Staff involved:Tablespoon

Reason for complaint:At the beginning of the round, I went to the bar; I saw a player binning them self. I pulled the individual out- Regonden- , and punched them once and walked off. His friend Lathernend, decided to come at me their cane, and hit me two times. Afterwards, the fight esculated like wild fire. He beat me to critical,(I ahelped the situation, but Tablespoon being the ever loving believer in people he is saw nothing wrong in the situation) his friend pushing me over repeatedly so they could beat me without opposition - than later while I was being treated Lathernend stole me from cyro, and attempted to flee with me. I later died to their actions, once security attempted to apprehend them, Lathernend beat a security guard severely, with his "retarded" friend Regonden again spamming disarm. After the staff finnaly got around to banning Lathernend, Regonden got out of their wheelchair, and beat the shit out of an EMT, which ended up requiring surgery. I was later banned at this point.

Approximate Date/Time:12/6/2015 8:19 Standard Pacific Time

I'm not sure about regonden but it seems lathernend was banned as you say and I can only assume regonden was also dealt with. It seems to me this would be more appropriate as a staff complaint against table? I'm assuming he dealt with both players of course and I'm at work and can't check.

I banned Lathernend a 3 day ban for chucklefuking and talked to Regonden about their behavior. Regonden quickly changed course (although this was the attacks). Also, while they seemed to fight/defend for each other, I didn't see any signs of overt meta-ing behavior. Being meta-buddies isn't really against the rules, but metagaming is.

I banned Lathernend a 3 day ban for chucklefuking and talked to Regonden about their behavior. Regonden quickly changed course (although this was the attacks). Also, while they seemed to fight/defend for each other, I didn't see any signs of overt meta-ing behavior. Being meta-buddies isn't really against the rules, but metagaming is.

Well, as tablespoon dealt with both people a character complaint will not change or add further punishments. if you feel tablespoon made a bad judgement or even banned you unfairly you are encouraged to make a staff complaint.

I feel like Bran is really skewing the facts here. So I'll give my rundown as the bartender who was the witness of the whole thing:

First, Braden Vader and his friend were pretending to be disabled to "bring awareness to the disabled of NanoTrasen with the guy who wasn't Vader being role played as actually disabled. Okay, it's different and seemed a little shifty but whatever, I can deal. So I serve them their drink and then go back to watching them. The disabled guy "fell" into the bin and was pulled out by another patron (whoever plays Ildenberg, I think). Jun Ivanova (Bran) comes in and drags this guy in the wheelchair away from the bin and punches him once.

The two obviously react badly and Vader hits Jun and Jun hits back. I remember this because I had to go find space cleaner to clean up the two individual pools of blood. At which point I told them to get out. They continue fighting and I go to grab my shotgun. I see Vader retreating slightly but can't get a bead on anyone so I aim at Jun and tell all three of them to get out. She doesn't comply so I fire. Then Vader leaves and Jun chases him after being shot. They leave. Okay, not my problem anymore. Then I hear punching outside the bar, and looking at my attack logs and see they started fighting again. Seeing as I heard it ICly and security hasn't arrived, I peek out. I see Vader on the table with Jun punching him. At this point I go back in, see the cadet, the only active security, and say they were fighting and still are. So the cadet comes out and, wanting to see what would happen next, I follow. At this point, they're fighting, although Jun is getting her ass handed to her. I try to push over both of them as the cadet comes to help. I managed to push one of them over and then got pushed over and punched a few times. At this point, Jun has a wrench and Vader has a cane. So, Vader runs away as the cadet comes by and takes off towards Medbay. He is able to grab the taser and fire at the cadet, albeit missing him. He disappears into Medbay, locking the door. I ask for Medbay to come to the lobby because both myself and the cadet are injured and it allows the cadet to continue on. I then left and went to cryo because it wasn't my issue anymore.

From what I saw, and as I said to Tablespoon when asked, Bran kind of stretched it, probably understandable as he kinda got rekt-9.

That's just my opinion from what I saw in character and through attack logs in realtime. For the record, when they left the bar, Jun punched first.