SleepyWolf complaint

BYOND Key: BakaGaijin

Player Byond Key: SleepyWolf

Reason for complaint:

The nature of my complaint is not for a character complaint, rather for a complaint about their behaviour in OOC. They constantly make crude sexual comments, which has been a cause for OOC to be disabled and admins yelling at them to cease. Today I make the complaint because once again on OOC, they have repeatedly said things as,

OOC: Sleepy Wolf: i love dicks all the time <3

which gets people to say "stop". They are constantly pushing the bill, and whenever they do, OOC gets turned off because of repeated offense. I don't know about you guys, but I think just telling this person "enough" is not getting through to them, and that more needs to be done to ensure they understand when someone tells you to drop a subject, especially an admin, you do so.

Thoughts? Comments?

It may be grounds for a temp ban, if it's like you say. If, after repeated warnings and admonishments, you still don't change how you act, you should but punished.

However, I'd like to hear from sleepywolf as well.

I generally agree with what's been said here. While their IC conduct is fine their OOC conduct has been crude and immature consistently and really doesn't belong on Aurora.

Here's a sample of their logs taken from the server.

[16:52:41]OOC: Melody Davis/Sleepy Wolf : stool meaning shit?

[16:53:11]OOC: Melody Davis/Sleepy Wolf : is the next update gonna let us shit in the toilets!?

[16:53:29]OOC: Melody Davis/Sleepy Wolf : i cant wait

[21:38:53]OOC: Melody Davis/Sleepy Wolf : well, what else would come out of my mouth?

[21:38:55]OOC: Melody Davis/Sleepy Wolf : dicks?

[03:19:53]OOC: Melody Davis/Sleepy Wolf : just fuck melody already, geez, quit letting her down

[06:50:53]OOC: Katyusha Sigrun/Sleepy Wolf : god damn collar bones are hot as fuck

[06:51:01]OOC: Katyusha Sigrun/Sleepy Wolf : like holy shitting dicks

[15:16:15]OOC: Melody Davis/Sleepy Wolf : brb putting on thigh highs and fucking bitches B)

[16:06:28]OOC: Melody Davis/Sleepy Wolf : i love bondage

[16:06:35]OOC: Melody Davis/Sleepy Wolf : i mean

[16:06:42]OOC: Melody Davis/Sleepy Wolf : sorry

[16:06:56]OOC: Melody Davis/Sleepy Wolf : oh my god sex swings

[16:07:02]OOC: Melody Davis/Sleepy Wolf : i remember looking that up w my friend

[16:07:07]OOC: Melody Davis/Sleepy Wolf : she wanted to buy it

[16:07:18]OOC: Melody Davis/Sleepy Wolf : /cry/

[16:07:26]OOC: Melody Davis/Sleepy Wolf : bondage is kinda pg-13

[16:07:47]OOC: Melody Davis/Sleepy Wolf : my mom used to- okay

[13:57:08]OOC: Melody Davis/Sleepy Wolf : COCKFUCKER 9000

[14:00:00]OOC: Melody Davis/Sleepy Wolf : if melody ever gets her hands on one of those stun batons i think i know what she might do with it in her alone time

[14:00:10]OOC: Melody Davis/Sleepy Wolf : /shudders/

[14:01:14]OOC: Melody Davis/Sleepy Wolf : WOAH WHEN DID I EVER SAY THAT

[14:01:30]OOC: Melody Davis/Sleepy Wolf : also 'virginia'

[14:02:43]OOC: Melody Davis/Sleepy Wolf : also i mean, hell just imagine someone turning it on /insude if you/

[14:02:58]OOC: Melody Davis/Sleepy Wolf : i wonder if it vibrates

[15:20:17]OOC: Unknown/Sleepy Wolf : im good at foreplay

[20:51:50]OOC: Melody Davis/Sleepy Wolf : ahelp What if I shoved a stun baton up my butt, would I die?

[20:52:23]OOC: Melody Davis/Sleepy Wolf : what if I turned it on while it was inside?

[20:52:35]OOC: Melody Davis/Sleepy Wolf : do you think it'd vibrate?

[20:52:44]OOC: Melody Davis/Sleepy Wolf : or would it just numb and not give stimulation

[22:16:18]OOC: Melody Davis/Sleepy Wolf : then they fucked

[22:16:54]OOC: Melody Davis/Sleepy Wolf : MELODY HAS THE BOYS ON HER THIS ROUND

I have made the effort of looking through roughly a week of Sleepy Wolf's OOC logs, and singling out any quotes from them that I found remarkable, and likely deserving of an OOC mute/note. Throughout only last week, I can find at least twelve different incidents of this kind. (This does not include a LOOC review.)

[16:52:41]OOC: Melody Davis/Sleepy Wolf : stool meaning shit?

[16:53:11]OOC: Melody Davis/Sleepy Wolf : is the next update gonna let us shit in the toilets!?

[16:53:29]OOC: Melody Davis/Sleepy Wolf : i cant wait

[21:38:53]OOC: Melody Davis/Sleepy Wolf : well, what else would come out of my mouth?

[21:38:55]OOC: Melody Davis/Sleepy Wolf : dicks?

[03:19:53]OOC: Melody Davis/Sleepy Wolf : just fuck melody already, geez, quit letting her down

[06:50:53]OOC: Katyusha Sigrun/Sleepy Wolf : god damn collar bones are hot as fuck

[06:51:01]OOC: Katyusha Sigrun/Sleepy Wolf : like holy shitting dicks

[15:16:15]OOC: Melody Davis/Sleepy Wolf : brb putting on thigh highs and fucking bitches B)

[16:06:28]OOC: Melody Davis/Sleepy Wolf : i love bondage

[16:06:35]OOC: Melody Davis/Sleepy Wolf : i mean

[16:06:42]OOC: Melody Davis/Sleepy Wolf : sorry

[16:06:56]OOC: Melody Davis/Sleepy Wolf : oh my god sex swings

[16:07:02]OOC: Melody Davis/Sleepy Wolf : i remember looking that up w my friend

[16:07:07]OOC: Melody Davis/Sleepy Wolf : she wanted to buy it

[16:07:18]OOC: Melody Davis/Sleepy Wolf : /cry/

[16:07:26]OOC: Melody Davis/Sleepy Wolf : bondage is kinda pg-13

[16:07:47]OOC: Melody Davis/Sleepy Wolf : my mom used to- okay

[13:57:08]OOC: Melody Davis/Sleepy Wolf : COCKFUCKER 9000

[14:00:00]OOC: Melody Davis/Sleepy Wolf : if melody ever gets her hands on one of those stun batons i think i know what she might do with it in her alone time

[14:00:10]OOC: Melody Davis/Sleepy Wolf : /shudders/

[14:01:14]OOC: Melody Davis/Sleepy Wolf : WOAH WHEN DID I EVER SAY THAT

[14:01:30]OOC: Melody Davis/Sleepy Wolf : also 'virginia'

[14:02:43]OOC: Melody Davis/Sleepy Wolf : also i mean, hell just imagine someone turning it on /insude if you/

[14:02:58]OOC: Melody Davis/Sleepy Wolf : i wonder if it vibrates

[15:20:17]OOC: Unknown/Sleepy Wolf : im good at foreplay

[20:51:50]OOC: Melody Davis/Sleepy Wolf : ahelp What if I shoved a stun baton up my butt, would I die?

[20:52:23]OOC: Melody Davis/Sleepy Wolf : what if I turned it on while it was inside?

[20:52:35]OOC: Melody Davis/Sleepy Wolf : do you think it'd vibrate?

[20:52:44]OOC: Melody Davis/Sleepy Wolf : or would it just numb and not give stimulation

[22:16:18]OOC: Melody Davis/Sleepy Wolf : then they fucked

[22:16:54]OOC: Melody Davis/Sleepy Wolf : MELODY HAS THE BOYS ON HER THIS ROUND

This is quite a lot. At this point, the most reasonable course of action would be to have a discussion with Sleepy Wolf about their OOC conduct. Given that this would actually make it the third time I have to warn them directly about OOC behavior, I've also taken the liberty of enforcing a three-day ban for now. They will be contacted after that break, and are free to share their thoughts on this complaint now.

Guest Marlon Phoenix

Some dirty jokes now and then are expected in OOC, but there's the general rule that they're either not explicit, in good taste, or said then dropped. SleepyWolf makes his vulgar jokes then carries on with them, beating the joke into the ground for the purpose of trying to get more reactions out of people.

I agree with the punishment; I tend to mute OOC when it turns into a high school cafeteria and a lot of it is Sleepy's dirty mind flooding out through his mouth.