[2 dismissal]New Gamemode: Threat [Binned: 19/03/2018]

Same car, different paint. That's all I see from this suggestion.

Why should this suggestion be given consideration? What's your argument why this should be adopted?

Right, so that other suggestion wanted extended remove from secret.

This is is keeping secret the same so if you still want it to be a complete surprise that option is still there. But if you really want to fight something without knowing exactly what, then you could vote for this gamemode

Same car, different paint. That's all I see from this suggestion.

Why should this suggestion be given consideration? What's your argument why this should be adopted?

Right, so that other suggestion wanted extended remove from secret.

This is is keeping secret the same so if you still want it to be a complete surprise that option is still there. But if you really want to fight something without knowing exactly what, then you could vote for this gamemode

Essentially nullifying the whole point of having extended in the rotation. This is practically the same suggestion with variation, may as well have called it "Not Extended".

snips for days

Edit: You quoted your own post.

- Abo

Edit: Yeah I saw that and was working to fix it

-Butter

no, there is a really big difference, with this form of the suggestion it's up to the players if they want to play it or not. Just leaving it as an OPTION instead of radically changing secret.

Edited by Guest

Not happening, we did learn enough from mixed secret that having a single secret is enough. Besides, this is pretty much the same as the remove extended from secret rotation. Voting for dismissal.

Essentially this. My vote stands as the previous one, dismissal.