Vomit Into Disposals/Trash Cans???/Toilets

When you're about to vomit, you get one line of text. Maybe two, if I recall correctly. "You feel like you're about to throw up," followed by you throwing up moments later. If there were was another sentence a matter of three or four seconds after this, you could know exactly when you're going to hurl. Anyway, you're going to throw up on the floor and there's nothing you can do about it.

Realistically, people don't just ignore the fact that they're very nauseous/about to vomit and just throw up on the floor. In real life, they might run to a trash can or a toilet if they can. This prevents a mess on the floor if they're healthy enough to avoid making one. There are disposal units across the station and toilets, so you could run to any of those and interact with it, prompting the game to let you throw up into them.

just simply hop into the disposal bin as you're about to vomit, easy peasy.

The worst part about this idea isn't jumping to your death, but the fact that even if you did turn off the pump and do this, the vomit would land on the floor tile the disposal bin occupied.

We need some way to not have puke on the floor. I agree with this suggestion.

It might be possible to code in vomiting to be context sensitive - if you are standing next to a valid 'receptacle' the vomit does not spawn and a 'SickMan vomits in the X!' message displays. Or I guess in the case of the disposal unit maybe a 'mass of vomit' object is created instead inside the disposal so that it can make the life of anyone who walks into the crusher to retrieve something miserable.

• 1 month later...
  • Gem locked this topic