Character feedback: Natalie Duponte

just as the title says:

ive been playing natalie for.. i think a little over a month now, maybe closer to two? and i was just curious as to what everyone thinks of her so far!

i am extremely new to aurora, SS13 and online RP in general, i’ve only been here as long as natalie has been here, so any feedback (positive or negative!) i can get with how i’m handling her would be greatly appreciated!! thank you!! ^o^

She's a lovely character still trying to just figure her way out in the world. Always a positive when I see her on the roster, never once had a poor interaction with her be it on friendly or unfriendly terms. Your accepting consequences and actions then rolling with it is amazing (i.e. the amazing char art brainos made from getting she-hulked) or to being crushed by losing those around her.

The char's personality is fun, believable, and has depth too it even though you rp it as a simple concept. A+

i've never interacted with natalie but she seems cool

obvs jk

even as a brand-new player you were very interested in the lore and RP from the very get-go and that set up such a strong foundation for an excellently done character. i really appreciate that nat can have all of this effort put into her character with such a subtle result; it's convincing and means that you really do have to get to know her to appreciate the depth of her character. that's realistic!

that said, she's not above being a lovably dumb airhead - and that's something else you pull off so well. i've literally never had a character i can synergize with so well, except for maybe rich and schmidty. there's something i really appreciate about characters who aren't edgy space geniuses or edgy space veterans who still have effort put into real character development.

as bear put it, your ability to roll with the consequences of whatever happens during a round is incredible and really shows that you're committed to contributing to an overarcing canon. nat and you both are excellent additions to the server and community here and i'm very glad you decided to get involved.

1 hour ago, Schmuck Lord said:

My first interaction with Duponte was pretty simple. We were fellow antags and she shot me accidentally with a bullpup. Loved the character ever since.

10/10 would procure illegal arms from her again

oh my GOD I STILL feel bad about this!! ;_;

i'm pretty sure that this was within my first week of actually playing ss13 and definitely my first time doing any antag stuff. i was so shaky with nerves and had no idea that clicking in a direction, even without harm intent, would shoot the gun. it was, after all, my first time holding a gun.

i'm still really thankful to you for being so patient with me while i learn. you've been my antag guide a couple times now! and i have since learned that antag stuff is not for me lol (at least until i am more comfortable with certain mechanics)

i wish more people had your approach with new players, as your willingness to teach and patience are what helped me want to stick around and keep trying at the game. cause messing up and getting shit on is really demoralizing, but you never once did so.

so honestly, really, thank you for what you did and continue to do. it really meant a lot to me :D

• 1 month later...