Character/Player Complaint - Graham Drift

BYOND Key: AmoryBlaine
Game ID: Multiple
Player Byond Key/Character name: Graham Drift
Staff involved: N/A
Reason for complaint: Powergaming, Self-antag behavior. Player consistently sweeps maintenance for combat related loot, and keeps it on their person. Knives, belts, tact masks which they wear indefinitely after acquiring. I've heard other players state they do this over many rounds, I've seen it across three/four. I'd appreciate it being looked into.
Did you attempt to adminhelp the issue at the time? If so, what was the known action taken by administration/moderation? N/A
Approximate Date/Time: Multiple.

50 minutes ago, Aboshedab said:

I will need at least one ID to confirm it's handled.

It seems the issue was handled, but I'd like to make sure the reported incidents aren't repeats after staff intervention. 

b4b-anTn, was the latest I saw him actively carrying and wearing all the combat gear from maint. b4b-aPzH, he got bored I guess since there was no gear or antags to interact with directly. He was in the library SSD for an hour wearing his gasmask. b4a-cW4Z, I think, which was when I finally reported him. Can't remember the other times, but I was made aware of his consistent powergame behavior by other players two days ago.

I can confirm this has happened over multiple rounds as someone both involved and observing.

Two happened over two rounds yesterday(12/11/2019), one of them they were ahelped:

Changling round 1(ahelped): Drift decided to side with changlings who were blowing up the station, as he was arrested by security for some reason or another.  Despite the arrest being for a very minor time, and they themselves resisting security's inquiries.  Further to that, they saw the changelings were monsters, and had the goal of nuking the station.

Changling round 2: Drift was caught doing various things during the shift, I believe they were spoken to by the warden Laika for something or another, Drift somehow managed to get ahold of the warden's stamp and created a fake 'security ID' by writing they were an undercover ISD member, and using the warden's stamp to make it 'valid'.  They were confronted, and about to be arrested, before the antags drew our attention elsewhere.  

Over all, they're grey as hell.

It seems that while this complaint has been up, that they have been spoken to about the issues cited here and to rework their character if they intend to keep them as to not break any further rules. In terms of administrative action, they already have been dealt with on server, so unless I notice repeats, I see no reason to double up.

Considering this resolved but leaving it open for 24 hours in case new information shows up.