Investigative Coats Resprite

AmoryBlaine

12 hours ago, AmoryBlaine said:

Just respriting my shitty old work. These can probably be available to everyone, but also spawn for Investigatives.

image.png.4682f5d63259105341b5623d0bdf3cd4.png

image.png.2f476ae8f8fe83dbd7c61ec133797023.png

Can the ones on the left be kept in the loadout (as an armour-less civilian version)? It's a separate but rather nice coat style that'd be a shame to see gone entirely, and might even be nicer if they were to receive the 'pick your colour' treatment.

Just now, Carver said:

Can the ones on the left be kept in the loadout (as an armour-less civilian version)? It's a separate but rather nice coat style that'd be a shame to see gone entirely, and might even be nicer if they were to receive the 'pick your colour' treatment.

The left one is garbage that I made a long time ago, in a hurry. There was a better version, but I must have deleted it and sent the older draft version. The left was literally never meant to be used. What features of it do you like, though? I've had someone say they like the belt.

9 minutes ago, AmoryBlaine said:

The left one is garbage that I made a long time ago, in a hurry. There was a better version, but I must have deleted it and sent the older draft version. The left was literally never meant to be used. What features of it do you like, though? I've had someone say they like the belt.

It reminds me of a 'hunter's winter coat' sort of design. It's hard to describe exactly but pic related is the closest I could find to what I'm talking about.

809cc9df49ba4e72dd3cfa9ea7123294--hunting-outfits-longhunter.jpg.54a8a545e2e4e8e9cee78723753cf3bb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • Gem locked this topic