[Accepted] Stev's application to let him sit in a big boy chair and do paperwork all day

Prince is a great HoP. I ran into her in the halls as my scientist and she helped deal with my pressing issues, and her interactions were entertaining and fun in the most recent round I played where I was the detective and we had a space bounty hunter, where she told one of the officers that his armor was 'worth more than the entire security department budget for a year'. It was great.

For the most part, Prince is pretty okay. Competently roleplayed, interesting enough from what I saw. However, I noticed them frontlining quite a bit during the round b7n-auS0. For instance, I noticed them present on-scene while Security was wrangling the librarian who had went beserk. I won't give a plus or minus one yet, however - I'll need to see them again in further rounds.

3 minutes ago, Wigglesworth Jones said:

For the most part, Prince is pretty okay. Competently roleplayed, interesting enough from what I saw. However, I noticed them frontlining quite a bit during the round b7n-auS0. For instance, I noticed them present on-scene while Security was wrangling the librarian who had went beserk. I won't give a plus or minus one yet, however - I'll need to see them again in further rounds.

I was chilling with security as the rest of the station was unsafe, cause of the tators. I was with the sec arresting the librarian largely cause I wanted to make sure they weren't gonna die. I'm likely never gonna do that again, cause holy hell that was a dumb move.

Not been super impressed either, and would echo Wiggle's sentiment. Communication outside of security seems essentially non-existent. Remember as HoP, you're still in charge of service and, to a degree, civilian roles. Likewise not a -1, but leaning toward it and hoping to see improvement. 

Seamless communication is probably one of the hardest aspects of command and tends to come with more practice, so I think as long as you keep a focus on trying to improve in that realm you'll make for a great command player with time. The effort to engage crew and cultivate a fun environment is very much there, based on what I saw in that 3+ hour extended round last night, and I was impressed by how Prince bounced between chatting at the bar, organizing laser tag, and then pulling in crew for a pool party which she was active and participating in all throughout. A member of command who seeks to create fun in quieter moments is a very valuable thing to have.

+1

2 hours ago, Shenaanigans said:

Seamless communication is probably one of the hardest aspects of command and tends to come with more practice, so I think as long as you keep a focus on trying to improve in that realm you'll make for a great command player with time. The effort to engage crew and cultivate a fun environment is very much there, based on what I saw in that 3+ hour extended round last night, and I was impressed by how Prince bounced between chatting at the bar, organizing laser tag, and then pulling in crew for a pool party which she was active and participating in all throughout. A member of command who seeks to create fun in quieter moments is a very valuable thing to have.

+1

I'm kinda lazy so +1 for the reasons above, was also there to see it. Price is fun to engage with.

• Shadow locked this topic